Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Go to School - Mod

124...Next

Comments

• joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Can sims go to the school out of school hours?
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    The school is well populated with students and I love it! I didn't really take any good picture but here's one where my sim Sage is getting to know her new classmates.

16765800813_4e87e12f7b_c.jpg05-04-15_11-58 PM by Joy's Sims, on Flickr

All the children weren't randomly generated. I've seen these sims around town so that's really cool.
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • DonsvlinderDonsvlinder Posts: 312 Member
    The mod is fixed now if anyone is interested :)sims-online.com/the-sims-4-go-to-school-mod-pack/
    signature-the-sims-4-3.jpg
  • MyDarkSimsMyDarkSims Posts: 534 Member
    edited May 2015
    I just downloaded it, was excited to play but now my interactions when she is at school arent working properly so I had to uninstall the mod :( I really like that idea I wish it were real so it dont have to be a mod XD
    tumblr_newjmcFwHD1r2nmjyo1_500.gif

• PeetNont StylePeetNont Style Posts: 1 New Member
    This sounds amazing! I really want to download it. But my sister thinks it's not safe. Is this legal? I mean, EA gives permission to make or download this?
  • SimsdxSimsdx Posts: 210 Member
    Juliee101 wrote: »
    so instead of going to school, the school came to us

2jb35vo.jpg

Hahahahahahahah! :D
  • Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    So, does any one know - if you don't put in schools, but don't intend to use the mod in that particular game file - will it still be ok?
    I mean, I get you can't go to school with your kids - but like, I have a 100 baby challenge game file and no way do I want to go to school in that one -- so if I don't put in schools and opt to not go ever, will it still be fine? Has anyone tried it in games you don't intend to go to school in?
    (I see the site says schools are needed or it will act weird, but I am assuming that is if you try to go to school - but I want to be sure).

I like this idea, but I won't be using it in all my games, so I don't really want to be moving it in and out when I play certain ones (does that make sense?) So....anyone have it installed and not have schools in certain game files? Does it still act weird if you don't try to follow kids to school?
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited May 2015
    Simsdx wrote: »
    Juliee101 wrote: »
    so instead of going to school, the school came to us

2jb35vo.jpg

Hahahahahahahah! :D

You must reset the school's even though they are already set to a school.
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Sims_addictSims_addict Posts: 18 New Member
    where can I download this mode?
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    OMG, this mod looks amazing! :o
    I'm reinstalling Sims 4, just for this mod. :)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • akatsuki666akatsuki666 Posts: 32 Member
    Hey guys I really hope someone replies to this because I have an issue, I got the “go to school” mod and it works perfectly, I can go to school with my Sims. The only issue is I was told that every child or every teenager in the Sims World will attend the school and I was super excited for that because I wanted to have the chance to see & meet all the other Teenager Sims and Children Sims in the world. I prefer going to high school with my teen rather than elementary, but every time my Sim goes to school barely any other teens show up only about 4-5 at the most + a teacher, principle, ganitor & councellor. And it’s frustraing me because I know there is defiantly more than 5 teen sims in the world because I’ve created a bunch of teen sims hoping they would show up at school but they never do, only the same 4-5 teens show up everyday and I don’t know why, I’m wondering if anyone else is having this issue and can help me because I really want to have heaps of people in my school (because it’s pretty big) and I want to see all the different teens and make friends and have the classrooms filled.
  • clarey20clarey20 Posts: 3 New Member
    i tried that. that didn't work please help me
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    It works if you do it right but the only problems I had was trying to get the Teacher to advance from a Janaitor to a full Teacher my Sims kept trying to be friends with the kids but it seems like it takes a long time. She was still a Janitor.
  • Gabby209Gabby209 Posts: 2 New Member
    I have a question? If you download the sims 4 on orgins account can i still download mods?
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    edited May 2018
    Gabby209 wrote: »
    I have a question? If you download the sims 4 on orgins account can i still download mods?

Yes, you will be able to download mods.