Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What expansion would you rather have in game?

Comments

• Options
    MezinkaMezinka Posts: 111 Member
    I LOVE vacation expansions! I would like a beach with resorts just like in Island Adventure. But I'd like it to be a hidden world like Granite Falls. It'd feel more like a vacation than hanging out in the woods (imo). Also, a celebrity expansion would be nice as well. They could've thrown that in with Get Together or City Living, too, but that's another topic for another day.
    double_facepalm.jpg
    Some mornings it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    University????
    I'm a nerd; I'm looking forward to college life aka university
  • Options
    jupiter1k97jupiter1k97 Posts: 4 New Member
    Seasons!! Im sooo excited!!
    I definitely want seasons the most BUT I also want an expansion pack that finally has a ton of new content and features instead of these mostly bare expansions we've been getting.
    So for Seasons I think that would be the perfect opportunity to obviously bring the four seasons to the game but ALSO maybe terrain editing? I want my Sims to go sledding in the winter. Maybe also some more natural disasters such as floods, tornadoes, earthquakes, etc.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    University????
    University would be awesome. As much as I also would like Seasons or a pack with making Movie Stars/Music Stars/TV Stars, University would open up college life & more careers after college.
    NiaraTiara wrote: »
    But then again, I could use some more supernatural stuff. I wanna see them bring back mermaids, fairies, werewolves, and wizards/witches. But I'd also love to see other supernaturals that weren't in previous sims expansions. Like, I don't know, werecats!

Now I want werecats.
  • Options
    BoviraBovira Posts: 7 New Member
    Seasons for sure! I've always enjoyed the feel of it once it's around! :D After that, University. Love me some gap fillers heh. Eagerly awaiting the next expansion announcement!
  • Options
    HeyitsmesierraHeyitsmesierra Posts: 70 Member
    Mezinka wrote: »
    I LOVE vacation expansions! I would like a beach with resorts just like in Island Adventure. But I'd like it to be a hidden world like Granite Falls. It'd feel more like a vacation than hanging out in the woods (imo). Also, a celebrity expansion would be nice as well. They could've thrown that in with Get Together or City Living, too, but that's another topic for another day.

I think that fame would be really cool. a whole new aspect! I feel like they did a little bit of that with the social media career with Penny Pizzaz and all but I think that they could add so much more most likely in a game pack!
  • Options
    I'm a nerd; I'm looking forward to college life aka university

I think that could add better storylines and things but now that seasons is confirmed I am looking forward to that but then I will be stoked for something like university. I try to play it in ts3 but idk im used to 4 where the graphics are better and it is less glitchy. ill be happy when it comes out in the sims 4 and then ill play it and enjoy it
  • Options
    I definitely want seasons the most BUT I also want an expansion pack that finally has a ton of new content and features instead of these mostly bare expansions we've been getting.
    So for Seasons I think that would be the perfect opportunity to obviously bring the four seasons to the game but ALSO maybe terrain editing? I want my Sims to go sledding in the winter. Maybe also some more natural disasters such as floods, tornadoes, earthquakes, etc.

I think that they are leading up to sledding because in the base game there were barely any hills or anything but in cats and dogs and also mostly jungle adventures there are a lot of nice hills that are functional but like in willow creek everything is flat so I defiantly see that in the game!
  • Options
    Bovira wrote: »
    Seasons for sure! I've always enjoyed the feel of it once it's around! :D After that, University. Love me some gap fillers heh. Eagerly awaiting the next expansion announcement!

me too! I need a release date and then I will be set!
  • Options
    belkelly29belkelly29 Posts: 14 New Member
    Family based please:)
    > @Heyitsmesierra said:
    > Please feel free to start a discussion down here!! I would really like to know other people's opinions:)

I would love to have really cool new activities to do! Things such as bungy jumping, sky diving, haunted house! Things that you could get a new skill up for (maybe the new skill could be thrill) It would be cool to have a new world for this and make it like a giant fair or carnival! We could be able to live in the world and create our own theme park thing and try to make it successful!
  • Options
    CaveJohnson82CaveJohnson82 Posts: 34 Member
    Im good with anything as long as they make it worth it...
    I want (in no particular order and based on the Sims 3 packs):

Seasons
    University
    Island Paradise
    Generations
    Showtime (for the jobs rather than the celebrity thing!)

I also miss cars and spiral staircases so a stuff pack with those would be nice. Burglars and firemen too! I’d also like to see more worlds like (I forget the name) the steampunk type one with the toy shop, the lovely Art Deco one, and the Scandinavian one. Although I have to say my all time favourite world was a custom one based on LA with beaches and downtown and beautiful large homes.

I like playing realistically without cheats and am on about generation 6 with my current family - I’d like to attend graduation and ballet shows again. I also miss the hen and stag parties before a wedding - those were fun and I think they could be easily added as a social.

I’d also like more festivals for City Living was the Spice Festival is my favourite thing.

Basically everything so get cracking EA lol!

• Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    Seasons
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    KlthfKlthf Posts: 230 Member
    University or a school related pack is really on top of my wish list, but Seasons or anything else would be great too. My only condition is that the expansion pack is worth its value. It should contain enough gameplay to add a new dimension to my game.
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I don't think I want seasons. I quite like the endless summer TS4 currently has. Also, it would not make sense to me playing Xmastime in the middle of July!

It's Xmas in this game when it's Xmas in reality.
  • Options
    TiaDogTiaDog Posts: 79 Member
    I'm fine with whatever they give us. I just want it fully baked with sides (yea..). Whether it be new or old. (Maybe a sea pack would be nice(?), like living on a boat with pirates) or not.
    Sims Games I like to play - Sims 2 / Sims Medieval / Sims 2 Pets ( Wii ) / MySims / MySims Kingdom ( Wii )
    i-like-to-be-alone-but-i-hate-being-lonely-quote-1.jpg
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    University????
    A lot of people want seasons and it has been confirmed that it is in the works and 99% sure it will be our next expansion pack... but what do you really want??

I would really want a university (or better yet, a general 'Get to School' expansion.
    It could work great to set age groups apart, especially teens and young adults. Making it so that that there's a clearer difference between young adults and adults, the way that Parenthood helped do for teens.

It could add more interactions, both romantic and friendly, give us more realistic schools and expand gameplay with bunkbeds, and possibly even roommates
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Seasons is such a game-changer. I put a lot of things on the roof or in the garden because they don't fit in the house; when there's rain or snow or heat, I'll need to rethink a bit. I loved the snow-days for the kids (I had one kid in Sims 3 who barely attended school because it kept getting cancelled). And the kids should definitely get a 'yay, no school' moodlet :)
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    outcastsimmeroutcastsimmer Posts: 45 Member
    Seasons. For a 40$ expansion pack I wish they will be able to include parties (spring break for teens, winter holidays, halloween, summer backyard bbq & so on) for each season, festivals, moodlets & other traits as well. It’ll also be a good opportunity to reimagine the gardening & laundry in the sims 4.
  • Options
    VageniusVagenius Posts: 487 Member
    University????
    I am tied on Seasons and University but, I picked University. I think Seasons would be better as a GP. University is more EP to me and I think a Seasons GP followed by a University EP makes more sense. I've said it probably a whole bunch in these forums but if they could get school scheduled around seasons with holiday breaks and semesters, that would make a Seasons GP and University EP mesh so well together. I just hope with University they not only bring college but more involvement with other school ages and a lot more careers.
  • Options
    bbaker3bbaker3 Posts: 3 New Member
    I want witches and sorcerers, something besides vampires and plants
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Vagenius wrote: »
    I am tied on Seasons and University but, I picked University. I think Seasons would be better as a GP. University is more EP to me and I think a Seasons GP followed by a University EP makes more sense. I've said it probably a whole bunch in these forums but if they could get school scheduled around seasons with holiday breaks and semesters, that would make a Seasons GP and University EP mesh so well together. I just hope with University they not only bring college but more involvement with other school ages and a lot more careers.

How could Seasons possibly be a GP? It's so large data-wise that it doesn't even come with the normal EP new world.
  • Options
    kellzakellza Posts: 197 Member
    I definitely want Seasons, however I'd like some more original EPs that we haven't had before as well.
  • Options
    outcastsimmeroutcastsimmer Posts: 45 Member
    I would love an expansion that will be entirely dedicated for building houses, well if they arent gonna patch it they better give us rounded pools, separated foundations, stair landings & so on. It could come with an architecture & engineer career or the good old interior designer.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

How could Seasons possibly be a GP? It's so large data-wise that it doesn't even come with the normal EP new world.

This. The only way Seasons could be a GP would be if they offered each season in it's own GP and that would be an absolute crap move on EA"s part.
    I would dare to venture that Seasons is by far one of the (if not the) most complex EPs to create.

baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Anmirla wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

This. The only way Seasons could be a GP would be if they offered each season in it's own GP and that would be an absolute plum move on EA"s part.
    I would dare to venture that Seasons is by far one of the (if not the) most complex EPs to create.

If Seasons were to be a GP, you might not get:

Twelve drops of spring rain
    Eleven sims with sunburns
    Ten apples for dunking
    Nine colorful umbrellas
    Eight kids in mittens
    Seven leaves a falling
    Six houses with Christmas lights
    Five igloos made of ice
    Four ugly sweeters
    Three teens on the half pipe
    Two melting snowmen