Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Possible item hinting Seasons exp?

13...Next

Comments

• candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I am pretty sure that they are going to do Seasons the question is when the Sims series would not be what it is is with out it. Miss my Scarecrow's scarf blowing in the wind Sims 2.
  • GelysenGelysen Posts: 214 Member
    If anything I'd say those cats and dogs trees are hinting at seasons the most. I wonder to what extend the expansionpack team thinks about what their next project is while working on the current EP project or if its something they have done KNOWING the next project would be seasons considering they have almost a full year to work on an EP so I can imagine that they know what they're gonna work on next.

I once heard/read one of the gurus mention they have to think about future content whilst still working on the previous thing because it needs to work together/has effect on each other like toddlers with pets for example.
    My sims 4 wishlist:
    -Spiral, L&U shaped stairs-More hair colors-Alternative fashion(Goth,Punk,lolita)-More rabbit hole careers-Witches,Plantsims,Werewolves.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Gelysen wrote: »
    If anything I'd say those cats and dogs trees are hinting at seasons the most. I wonder to what extend the expansionpack team thinks about what their next project is while working on the current EP project or if its something they have done KNOWING the next project would be seasons considering they have almost a full year to work on an EP so I can imagine that they know what they're gonna work on next.

I once heard/read one of the gurus mention they have to think about future content whilst still working on the previous thing because it needs to work together/has effect on each other like toddlers with pets for example.

They have things planned out way in advance, so yeah they know what the next thing is and what they are going to create. I would be surprised if Seasons isn't going to be the next EP, but we never know.
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    Seasons is just a given, I imagine it's also a pack that takes a huge amount of work to create when created well, so I'm happy to wait it out in the knowledge that it obviously is coming to TS4.
  • squid16squid16 Posts: 1 New Member
    Bring Bring we have a winner! :D