Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not Finished With Updates For May Yet??

Right I'm very bad with the Sims 4 release dates but considering they said on the 17th Of May (yesterday) its update day for the sims 4 CONSOLE yet the updated PC does that mean we aren't don't with the updating for May? What do you guys think and what updates do you think are needed?
Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
Sims 4, 25th December 2014

Comments

• Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    edited May 2018
    [UPDATE]
    ]
    Lots of people are saying we are getting new content this Month and its not over!

• BrindletonBrindleton Posts: 415 Member
    Probably next week
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Console is always separate from pc, as is mobile. Live service is monthly for each of us - and we will get something - whether it is free content or just fixes and update or both - we have until the 31st of May to get. I would guess this month will be free content seeing Apr we got fixes - but you never know.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    edited May 2018
    We will get an update, and since there is only two weeks left in May, it’ll be very soon! I really don’t know how I works for the timing of patches, but I’m sure there’s something planned and ready, whether big or small. Sometimes I think maybe they are just trying to get a few more fixes into the patches before releasing them, but that’s just my own thinking on it. I don’t know whether it’s true or not.
  • Leahmiller2006Leahmiller2006 Posts: 354 Member
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    We will get an update, and since there is only two weeks left in May, it’ll be very soon! I really don’t know how I works for the timing of patches, but I’m sure there’s something planned and ready, whether big or small. Sometimes I think maybe they are just trying to get a few more fixes into the patches before releasing them, but that’s just my own thinking on it. I don’t know whether it’s true or not.

Yasss Hope so :smiley:

• PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    I could have sworn I briefly saw May 2018 patch notes on the forum. Should have taken a screenshot.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Right I'm very bad with the Sims 4 release dates but considering they said on the 17th Of May (yesterday) its update day for the sims 4 CONSOLE yet the updated PC does that mean we aren't don't with the updating for May? What do you guys think and what updates do you think are needed?

They're probably trying to fix as many bugs before EA Play as possible. There are still a lot of bugs such as not able to sell produce/busted Lice Cold Refrigerator using the retail system, Dine Out restauranst still taking too long to bring the food to the table, and other stuff to be fixed.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I could have sworn I briefly saw May 2018 patch notes on the forum. Should have taken a screenshot.

There was a patch for Console on the 17th, but nothing for the PC side.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

Those were the patch notes for the consoles. The pc patch is out either next week or the week after.