Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Karilan wrote: »
    PTlfsd0.png

Damion trains a Very Important Paw in chapter 22!

This chapter features a special pup from @LegacySims2017 who gave me the opportunity to train a new member of the Jungle Ruin team!
    For those who don't follow the Grace legacy, I wrote this chapter centered 90% on the feature guest with minimal spoilers, so feel free to jump in!

There is also a training report on the Good Dog Lodge blog that goes with this chapter from some spoiler free cuteness!!

Thank you @LegacySims2017 this was so much fun to collaborate. :love:

i can't follow it you took the link away. lol. bad kar. :)

I did? I don’t think I did? Maybe I did? :#

The link should be in the post! Click the chapter 22 banner!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Double
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    PTlfsd0.png

This chapter features a special pup from @LegacySims2017 who gave me the opportunity to train a new member of the Jungle Ruin team!
    For those who don't follow the Grace legacy, I wrote this chapter centered 90% on the feature guest with minimal spoilers, so feel free to jump in!

There is also a training report on the Good Dog Lodge blog that goes with this chapter from some spoiler free cuteness!!

Awesome chapter! I had fun helping. When Expedition One concludes, I’m making a 2 or 3 chapter story introducing Fox’s new companion before Expedition Two begins. I want to link to this chapter as an in-between one of my chapters. :)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    The newest chapter of Lilah Alone is up! Failed Attempts
  • Options
    For_EorzeaFor_Eorzea Posts: 380 Member
    edited May 2018
    Lil' Plague's fourth chapter is out!
    In case you haven't read the first part, it's here. The series' plot revolves around a series of disappearances investigated by a private detective in San Myshuno who goes by the name of Ms. Lilith Vatore.
    Breathing exercises

• Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    I have a really weird character that I made... chalicen and Cog know who I'm talking about
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Happy Timezones all! :blush:

Here's my next chapter for Ironbound, I ended up having to cut the chapter in half, so I should get the next chapter out tomorrow.

Chapter 134: 00:15:48:55

No pics due to spoilers, but have a pic of...

Appropriate Space Attire.
    aprilsgeekconspacesuit.png

Ha!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Here is the first real chapter of my Story of Xiazara Gw'otth. An Alien who is stranded on earth with nothing who is now trying to blend in. The Strange Stranger

And if you're interested in the portal and introduction you can find that here
  • Options
    superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Harvey attends all of the festivals in the latest chapter of the Keen Legacy!

I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • Options
    AshubiiAshubii Posts: 795 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Hi guys, chalicen here, got my name changed. Miss my old name already xD Don't not recognise me ok? Lol.

I recognise you. That bunny pic is kinda my way of identifying you now.

Speaking of avis, haven't changed mine in a while. Not going to as I'm only coming quick before heading off for more revision. (Never stops even after three exams in one day)

@Bugsie2016 me too. I recognise @BlackUndecimber by the bunny pic! XD

Speaking of Avis, I'm thinking of changing mine soon...
    Ashubii wrote: »
    For the first time since I even began Simlit for Sims 4 I actually have a couple of chapters ready and scheduled to post in advance for Rose Garden - and it feels goood :) I've been trying to find the time to do this for ages! Don't know if I'll be able to keep it up, but for the next week or two I'm happy xD
    If only I could get this organized and on top of Entangled :( I think it takes me way too long to finish posts for that.

@Ashubii Go at your own pace with Entangled. I don't believe there is an 'ideal' schedule for posting. Anything that works for you is good. Besides, it is obvious you put a lot of care into the chapters which is why I love it. :blush:

@simscognito Thank you so much for saying that! It really helps me feel better about being a bit slower with my posts <3<3 I've always been the sort to just post immediately when something is finished, but I gotta admit having a buffer with my other story is pretty nice right now :D
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member

if the future heiress
    the one going to be turned into a oddball creation
    has siblings but their parents are banished to another land.. what should I do with a twin/siblings of the heiress? Should at least a twin be a cross between remembering that they have parents and that their twin is cursed and can't be uncursed until they find TL? Or if they're younger should they be sent to the same place but fostered to other families (which I will create)? (when I say the parents are banished basically they will be cursed trying to always find each other but they can't until it's fixed in the normal way)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    PTlfsd0.png

i meant your siggy is gone.
  • Options
    PTlfsd0.png

Yea I meant for it to be temporary but keep forgetting to change it back.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    PTlfsd0.png

Ta da!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hey. (Just feel like saying hey, even though I'm in the middle of multi-tasking already)
  • Options
    PTlfsd0.png

Ta da!

good kar. i wasn't really that upset but the link makes it easier to find. yes i peek just haven't read yet.
  • Options
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    Hey. (Just feel like saying hey, even though I'm in the middle of multi-tasking already)

*waves* Hi Bugsie!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    PTlfsd0.png

Yea I meant for it to be temporary but keep forgetting to change it back.

i forgot to get dressed yesterday. i slept for 2 hours while the lady who takes me shopping cleaned my apartment. i was in the recliner i got for my birthday.

mom asked what i did . i told her i cleaned the kitchen which was technically true i just didn't say what day.
  • Options
    simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    Hi everyone! I finally changed my avi! Say hello to Alex! XD
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Oh yes I should probably say...
    Thanks for all the people that shared their tumblr with me! If there are any more willing to let me follow please tell me :) Mine is blackundecimber, and I'm going to try to catch the moment my art improves this year. (If it does improve, that is.)

My Tumblr is CathyTea. I really only use it to reblog my blog posts, though. I find tumblr a little overstimulating, so I don't spend much time there.

I'm pretty active on Twitter, if anybody wants to add me. Same name, @CathyTea . I reblog my blog there and like everybody's everything, and post stuff about how much I love GOT7... :) #sayhitobrasil #mybagwhy
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Here is the first real chapter of my Story of Xiazara Gw'otth. An Alien who is stranded on earth with nothing who is now trying to blend in. The Strange Stranger

Oh! I like this story! :)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    if the future heiress
    has siblings but their parents are banished to another land.. what should I do with a twin/siblings of the heiress? Should at least a twin be a cross between remembering that they have parents and that their twin is cursed and can't be uncursed until they find TL? Or if they're younger should they be sent to the same place but fostered to other families (which I will create)? (when I say the parents are banished basically they will be cursed trying to always find each other but they can't until it's fixed in the normal way)

Yes to a twin for the sake of remembering! That's an awesome story-telling device. And YES! for the fostering of the others! Also awesome for character-building and storytelling! :)

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    edited May 2018
    CathyTea wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »
    if the future heiress

Yes to a twin for the sake of remembering! That's an awesome story-telling device. And YES! for the fostering of the others! Also awesome for character-building and storytelling! :)

@CathyTea In the TV show ending for good on Friday two characters (in different seasons) in it that were "cursed" by being forced to remember the real story well the others were made to forget. the same goes for the fostering..that it was to take love ones away from each other (TL couples away from each other and parents from children and vice versa).
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »

Oh! I like this story! :)

Thanks a bunch! I'm trying to make sure that all of my stories that I am working on have different writing styles and focuses. Unfortunately for this story it means it is the longest one for me to write and update.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I finally changed my avi! Say hello to Alex! XD

:open_mouth: Nice new av!
    D2vFwMN.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top