Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what contests would you like to see in sims 4

I think we need some more contests for our sims and I would like to know what you guys want to see first.
more for sim kids and more drama please

what contests would you like to see in sims 4 50 votes

cooking contest
42%
Sigma4lifealan650111aelias24TWSimGamer82Starr711CheekybitsROW2083littlemissgogorambahadoerayyitsmellAlbaWaterhousegiveit2meBriana2425keylimepiesimsTentacrocaclesthatsnotswegBrindletonTwilightSimmerChelseaHaworthSCORPIOofficial 21 votes
dancing contest
26%
luthienrisingCassandra52182LittlBowBubChadSims2Internal_ChaosAuronoiChieftaincomicsforlifeStormsviewGamingTweetyAeonpixelsBrook98LynnElodeaPugsley201 13 votes
eating contest
12%
Bagoas77CrownSimsNindigoKaronsimalieePugsley201 6 votes
art contest
20%
Jennyggdavina1221jineratorCeCeDotsasuxnaruxsakuboykinater18WillKDavidnightbird223AmandèleEstellePalmqvist 10 votes

Comments

• davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    art contest
    I would really love a house builder, interior decorator, & stylist career EP with updated art stuff. More easils. I hate that we don't have a variety. An art show at the gallery for the best painter might be a great addition to an EP of this type. :)
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    dancing contest
    davina1221 wrote: »
    I would really love a house builder, interior decorator, & stylist career EP with updated art stuff. More easils. I hate that we don't have a variety. An art show at the gallery for the best painter might be a great addition to an EP of this type. :)

I agree
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    dancing contest
    A dance contest would be fun if couples dancing were added - jive, etc.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    dancing contest
    A dance contest would be fun if couples dancing were added - jive, etc.

that was my thought
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    All of them in a hobbies gp :):)
    dancing contest
    BeJaWa wrote: »
    All of them in a hobbies gp :):)

me to that would be great
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    cooking contest
    Cooking Contest like the Sims 2 had Grandma soup always won but also the other contests do sound interesting and I thought we had a dancing contest with get together no?
    dancing contest
    no its a dance off not the kind of thing I was thinking of
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    edited May 2018
    cooking contest
    We need all these along with new skills like sewing which include clothing design that uses a Create a Style tool like pets have!! I also envision a sculpting skill where you can also use the Create a Style type tool to make beautiful and fun vases, bowls, and a plethora of sculptures. There could be a creator's marketplace where sims go to sell off their various creations. Perhaps it could function like a festival and also have the aforementioned contests there where you'd win a variety of prizes!
    dancing contest
    alan650111 wrote: »
    We need all these along with new skills like sewing which include clothing design that uses a Create a Style tool like pets have!! I also envision a sculpting skill where you can also use the Create a Style type tool to make beautiful and fun vases, bowls, and a plethora of sculptures. There could be a creator's marketplace where sims go to sell off their various creations. Perhaps it could function like a festival and also have the aforementioned contests there where you'd win a variety of prizes!

what a great idea
  • rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
    cooking contest
    All of them please and waht would be cool to is maybe dog contests i mean we already have the training equipment so it would be more usefull
    dancing contest
    All of them please and waht would be cool to is maybe dog contests i mean we already have the training equipment so it would be more usefull

I agree good idea
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    cooking contest
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Cooking Contest like the Sims 2 had Grandma soup always won but also the other contests do sound interesting and I thought we had a dancing contest with get together no?

Yesss!! Same! Grandma's soup always won LOL
    Cooking contest could be interesting :)
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

cooking contest
    It would also be cool if you could win trophies like you did in ts3 with the horse riding competition. Just a little more personalised decor for your sims that actually has to do something with their lives that they have earned like the job rewards. i din't know why but i really like those trophies and special items from older games like the generations field trip souvenirs it made their home feel more theirs
    dancing contest
    It would also be cool if you could win trophies like you did in ts3 with the horse riding competition. Just a little more personalised decor for your sims that actually has to do something with their lives that they have earned like the job rewards. i din't know why but i really like those trophies and special items from older games like the generations field trip souvenirs it made their home feel more theirs

I would really like that to I also enjoy things like that @rambahadoer
    cooking contest

I would really like that to I also enjoy things like that @rambahadoer

Good to know i'm not the only one hahaha
  • ElodeaElodea Posts: 6 New Member
    dancing contest
    > @rambahadoer said:
    > All of them please and waht would be cool to is maybe dog contests i mean we already have the training equipment so it would be more usefull

Agility competitions for pets! I would looove this.
    Also I voted dancing, but actually competitive eating would be hilarious. Racing to eat a full plate of hotdogs, feeling nauseous afterwards and needing a lie-down..
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    cooking contest
    Elodea wrote: »
    > @rambahadoer said:
    > All of them please and waht would be cool to is maybe dog contests i mean we already have the training equipment so it would be more usefull

Also I voted dancing, but actually competitive eating would be hilarious. Racing to eat a full plate of hotdogs, feeling nauseous afterwards and needing a lie-down..

Yes! Same! I’m surprised they didn’t include a lot for agility contests in the cats + dogs expansion pack, especially since we can train them to use the obstacle course! If they add horses, I would love to see the horses race and the winners get prizes to take home :)

I think competitive eating would be so fun to watch LOL I already love watching them trying to eat during the spice festival. There’s always someone who can take the heat and everyone else has fire coming out of their mouths

I had voted for cooking contests since I would love to see what kind of things our sims will make. It would be hilarious if they add a gross looking plate called “Mystery Blob” or something for those with a low cooking skill LOL

Why not add both eating and cooking contest in a BBQ/Cookout pack :wink:
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• Mell4554Mell4554 Posts: 1 New Member
    Here's Some things we all really need in the sims 4!
    for all systems!
    •Skylights!
    •split wall levels (to make a loft)
    •Terrain modify, to make ponds and rivers and be able to build on top of them. (like in the sims 3 console)
    •different shaped stairs. (like spiral, L shape - like from the sims 3 on wii)
    •functional ladders. BOTH ANGLE AND STRAIGHT UP.(for tiny houses and small apartment or lofts)
    •create a style just like sims 3 console.
    • game pack University life and seasons (for spring break)
    •custom color wheel for hair and eyes and makeup. basicly bring back create a style.
    dancing contest
    ayyitsmell wrote: »
    Elodea wrote: »
    > @rambahadoer said:

Yes! Same! I’m surprised they didn’t include a lot for agility contests in the cats + dogs expansion pack, especially since we can train them to use the obstacle course! If they add horses, I would love to see the horses race and the winners get prizes to take home :)

I think competitive eating would be so fun to watch LOL I already love watching them trying to eat during the spice festival. There’s always someone who can take the heat and everyone else has fire coming out of their mouths

I had voted for cooking contests since I would love to see what kind of things our sims will make. It would be hilarious if they add a gross looking plate called “Mystery Blob” or something for those with a low cooking skill LOL

Why not add both eating and cooking contest in a BBQ/Cookout pack :wink:

that would be funny
  • WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    art contest
    Voted for art, but would love to see Miss Sims beauty pageants.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    eating contest
    I miss seeing Sims stuff their faces with hotdogs and pies, the dirty faces and the vomitting afterwards.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

dancing contest
    Nindigo wrote: »
    I miss seeing Sims stuff their faces with hotdogs and pies, the dirty faces and the vomitting afterwards.

me to
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 696 Member
    cooking contest
    IDK if it counts as a contest, but I want ranked chess matches back.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png