Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have you ever had a Sims dream?

2...Next

Comments

• DeliriumDelirium Posts: 85 Member
    I usually have dreams about building. Hmm... that reminds me of the house with the outdoor shower that I haven't built yet....
  • kellzakellza Posts: 197 Member
    I just had another one the other night where I was planning out my sim's outerwear for seasons :D
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    Ugh! I had a dream about ts4 vampires. Lilith Vatore was chasing me for some reason likely to get blood. I escaped from her and reached my home safely. I thought that I was safe when I was finally in my home but when I walked into the living room I saw Caleb Vatore sitting in an armchair, looking at me with devilish eyes. I knew that I was dead then...I woke up at that point. Uhh.. It was scary.. :cold_sweat::sweat_smile:
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    yes
    I had as GF my female werewolf sim from TS3
  • RumancekRumancek Posts: 558 Member
    I don't think I've ever had dreams where I'm in the sims but I've had dreams about my sims and playing the sims
    That an uppercase i at the end of my name, not an L! Do not @ me with the L.
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    I've had MANY sim-related dreams. I've dreamt about visiting clubs as my selfsim and meeting other sims. I've been chased by zombie-sims. I've been switching from normal view to the map view when the dream took place in the real world. :tongue: I've also met other simmers in my dreams, and a few of them have dreamt about me (or sim-me).
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I have dreamed TS5 was announced and it had a lot of new features and what not, but sadly the game looked like the new sims 4 mobile app ahaha
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    Let's see...
    I've dreamed up scenes/scenarios for a Sims story I'm writing. I've also had some rather adult dreams starring Caleb Vatore... >:)<3
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • 0xx_Simmer_xx00xx_Simmer_xx0 Posts: 196 Member
    I dreamt that I fell into my computer and woke up in my current Sims 4 household. I spoke to my sims in English and they didn't understand me! I then got stuck under the stairs and eventually died of hunger.

Glad that was only a dream. :D
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I had a dream one that involved my Nana and a Sim in my original legacy named Amari (When he was a child). My Nana kept trying to stick pins in my mattress. Over time my mattress began to break so i told her to stop and she said no. I was so mad i scared Amari. Which is ironic, because Amari is a tough person who doesn't experience fear.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • CatersCaters Posts: 102 Member
    I have never had dreams about the Sims. I have however had dreams about the stories that I write.
  • SIMplyPathSIMplyPath Posts: 13 New Member
    I had a dream about the sims, only irl where everything I tried to do popped up options that I can choose to do.
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Once but I woke up feelin dirty...
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    Once. A sim who worked as an ahem, dancer at a night club. I don't remember the details, or why that in particular, probably because it was one career that was missing from TS3.
    image.png
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I had a dream about playing a game that was TS2 and Mario Kart combined, which doesn't make sense because I have never played TS2.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    I had one last week that was pretty awesome. I dreamed Sims 4 was done in the Episode Ink art style. Episode is a choose your own adventure sort of app. That was a pretty cool dream.
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    A few moon I dreamed my roommates asked all roommates to have dinner in a upscale restaurant, I took Shadow Chunyu, he's my boyfriend in this dream, and he's very silent. But I don't remember anything else. Luckily it's a weekend when I have this dream, so I can woke up naturally.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns