Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I wanna learn how to make flash games.
    I wanna try to make a game like Undertale, but you play as Faith. Basically an Underlove game.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    edited May 2018
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    Hi guys, chalicen here, got my name changed. Miss my old name already xD Don't not recognise me ok? Lol.

I still recognize ya...

Hehehe thanks :blush:

@chalicen your name! Your name why?
    Karilan wrote: »
    Hi guys, chalicen here, got my name changed. Miss my old name already xD Don't not recognise me ok? Lol.

Why the name change, if you don't mind me asking? How the name change, more importantly! I've wanted to change mine for a long time.

Well firstly, I couldn't get that name on tumblr and I wanted them to match. Also I always thought I should change it since I got more active on here, because chalicen sounds too similar to my real name. Lol.
    It is sad thay I won't be chalicen here anymore, but I'll always be chalicen in real life!

@Karilan If you want a name change you can post on @EA_Mage 's wall :)
  • Options
    Shadami wrote: »
    Unde cimber? Trying to figure out how to pronounce this new name

I always thought it was.... *thinks hard of a way to convey this* december with an i with an un tacked on the front (??)
    Sorry that was probably supremely unhelpful (and possibly very wrong) xD
  • Options
    Oh yes I should probably say...
    Thanks for all the people that shared their tumblr with me! If there are any more willing to let me follow please tell me :) Mine is blackundecimber, and I'm going to try to catch the moment my art improves this year. (If it does improve, that is.)
  • Options
    KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member

I still recognize ya...

Why the name change, if you don't mind me asking? How the name change, more importantly! I've wanted to change mine for a long time.

Well firstly, I couldn't get that name on tumblr and I wanted them to match. Also I always thought I should change it since I got more active on here, because chalicen sounds too similar to my real name. Lol.
    It is sad thay I won't be chalicen here anymore, but I'll always be chalicen in real life!

I'll consider it! I always wanted it to match my blog (SamAsASim) but I'm known here as Karilan now so undecided, hmmmm. Thanks for the info though!

Would you be offended if I still called you Chalicen? :) I like your name, but will refer to you however you prefer!
    I like Undecimber too, reminds me of Unbirthdays!
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

I still recognize ya...

I'll consider it! I always wanted it to match my blog (SamAsASim) but I'm known here as Karilan now so undecided, hmmmm. Thanks for the info though!

Would you be offended if I still called you Chalicen? :) I like your name, but will refer to you however you prefer!

you are karlin forever
  • Options

I still recognize ya...

It's ok if you call me chalicen :) I'm more used to it too so... Oh, I like how Undecimber is like Unbirthdays, since my birthday happens to be in december... hehe
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I should change my name to....

:grimace:

Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options

no your name is big meanie :):):):):):):):)
  • Options

Just to you tho. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

Just to you tho. :grin: :

• Options

Just to you tho. :grin: :

yeah it worked this time.
  • Options
    ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    My ears are ringing...
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Guys help!!!!!! I wanted to play sims tonight but was feeling all stuck with my stories not writing. (slight writer's block) so.. I started a new challenge. again T.T
  • Options
    Guys help!!!!!! I wanted to play sims tonight but was feeling all stuck with my stories not writing. (slight writer's block) so.. I started a new challenge. again T.T

I have a save that I play every so often that is not for a challenge or story driven... because I just feel like playing. It clears the mind for me.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member

When I have writer's block, I go do the other thing I do in the Sims: building houses and designing rooms. :) It helps me clear the mind of writing/story clutter.
  • Options

sometimes i just do what the sim wants. this is how i spent 50 real hours asking adrien what he wanted though. sometimes i read simlit.
  • Options
    JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member

I did that, since I'm trying not to update my Legacy challenge more than daily, and Lilah's Story more than every 3 days I've found that I have all this extra time. So I'm working on something else that's slightly different han what I've been putting out. When I first came to this group I stated that I was afraid I'd pick up too many projects and someone told me "You'll fall victim to it just like the rest of us" So I guess there is truth in that.

The important part is that you're having fun though right?

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    i am having fun. I just feel like i have so many stories that i am already working on. and i adore all my sims and don't want to lose them xD which is why i take so many screenshots
  • Options

I think starting new challenges is an illness we all suffer from! :D

Like @LegacySims2017 I have one save that is not story driven. It's my simself, and I just use it to explore the game.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Options
    JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    Crash Landing
    Here's my third and final project that I'll be working on. It's still really a WIP, but will be the most Plot Driven out of my three stories.
    I'll probably update this one weekly with the exception of a real chapter coming within the next few days.
  • Options
    PTlfsd0.png

Damion trains a Very Important Paw in chapter 22!

This chapter features a special pup from @LegacySims2017 who gave me the opportunity to train a new member of the Jungle Ruin team!
    For those who don't follow the Grace legacy, I wrote this chapter centered 90% on the feature guest with minimal spoilers, so feel free to jump in!

There is also a training report on the Good Dog Lodge blog that goes with this chapter from some spoiler free cuteness!!

Thank you @LegacySims2017 this was so much fun to collaborate. :love:
    D2vFwMN.jpg
  • Options
    PTlfsd0.png

Damion trains a Very Important Paw in chapter 22!

This chapter features a special pup from @LegacySims2017 who gave me the opportunity to train a new member of the Jungle Ruin team!
    For those who don't follow the Grace legacy, I wrote this chapter centered 90% on the feature guest with minimal spoilers, so feel free to jump in!

There is also a training report on the Good Dog Lodge blog that goes with this chapter from some spoiler free cuteness!!

Thank you @LegacySims2017 this was so much fun to collaborate. :love:

i can't follow it you took the link away. lol. bad kar. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top