Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If these things are in the pack, what thing are you most excited for for seasons??!!

If these things are in the pack, what thing are you most excited for for seasons??!! 54 votes

The new CAS items!
3%
poltergeistmunroele 2 votes
The new builds that I’ll be able to create!
1%
astera00 1 vote
A new world to explore!
14%
CBroxEnkiSchmidtDestin2016gummybear0724ChelsPlaySimsWinthorpebelkelly29Ingi_Elgamil04 8 votes
All gameplay!
27%
SimmervilleColorist40liliaethstilljustme2tinaestelledavina1221fiercephoenix91Sigzy05mustenicomicsforlifeRexZhengYardenroGamingTweetyBrindletonMitah 15 votes
Having more realism to the game!
9%
BoredinTXBieberFever975Lexington1988BooV7227Breazona 5 votes
Everything!
42%
IcewolftheyellowshoeCynnaAnmirlaSerraNolwenluthienrisinggoodcakebaker62taydevAmber0922kittymeowhalloweenchildLoriTSpmariajane216CaveJohnson82lunaoddityEgonVMTomatplantethatsnotswegMadachan88Heyitsmesierra 23 votes

Comments

• poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    The new CAS items!
    ngl, i just want winter/fall clothes and some rain. i don't think seasons can disappoint me.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• HeyitsmesierraHeyitsmesierra Posts: 70 Member
    Everything!
    ngl, i just want winter/fall clothes and some rain. i don't think seasons can disappoint me.

me neither! I love all aspects of the game personally but I've really been enjoying the unique sims with the clothes that have come out with recent packs so I can't wait to see what the theme for this pack will be... obviously more seasonal clothing but I can't wait for everything! im running our of build items that im not constantly using too! they need to make some counters that are better than parenthood because that is all that I use!!
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited May 2018
    All gameplay!
    I miss the snow the most. I loved watching it, making snow angels, making the igloos, making snowmen. The gameplay is what I miss, but also it does add realism, which I like as well. :)

Also, since the basegame came out, all those long sleeved shirts and sweaters in the summer??? I have never understood that. Don't get me wrong, I do like them, but they have always looked out of place to me with no cool weather.
  • belkelly29belkelly29 Posts: 14 New Member
    A new world to explore!
    > @Heyitsmesierra said:
    >

It would be awesome to have a new world! One with a theme park that you can own, and work at!
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    Everything!
    Everything.
    Due to winters, there will be a new clothing category where I will use hats often. In The Sims 3, there was a problem that when sim started aging up, the game deleted their outerwear and when it was done, the game regenerates it. It was especially annoying when young adult aged up to adult as sims mostly keep the outfit. I am sure that The Sims 4 won't have this problem as teens, young adults, adults and elders share the same outfits and when sim ages up, they keep every clothing (face changes and hair for elders turn gray).
  • CaveJohnson82CaveJohnson82 Posts: 34 Member
    Everything!
    Just everything really. I miss snow the most, I have the spooky pack and holiday stuff but I never use them because I’m not prompted by the weather. Oh actually I enjoyed the umbrellas and the ratty ones when they got struck by lightning!

I also hope it’ll give us beaches and sunbathing, although I think that came with Island Paradise.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,660 Member
    All gameplay!
    I prefer the small everyday details. Specific themes might not trigger my interest, and I suspect my next EP will be the one adding weather and seasons.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    The new CAS items!
    I ALWAYS need more CAS items. There is never enough hair! and never enough nice dresses!

I mean, more build/buy would be great too, but it would REALLY depend on the theme. I don't like the gothic nature of the stuff from Vampires, but I love the Tudor element from Get Together, and I adore the nautical theme from C&D.

Honestly, seasons itself isn't what interests me, its the new items in build and buy, a new world, new lots and new activities and possibly new traits and a new life state. Weather itself? Yawn.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    There won't be a new world. And your title is way too long. You can't see the word POLL. You should shorten it to something simpler.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited May 2018
    All gameplay!
    Yeah, I think the SimGurus confirmed they weren't going to be adding a new world -- there's really no need unless weather effects would be limited to that world and they've also said they're not going to do that either.

I voted for all the gameplay -- not knowing what it will involve I'll be interested in exploring. I'm also interested in changes to CAS, for example seeing how they categorized current CAS for the different seasons.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    The general ambience, but mostly rain storms and Autumn. <3
    #Team Occult