Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited April 2018
    @Zabeth0 No worries! :) The OC thing is a kind of interview, the same questions are used all the time so you don't have to invent new one's just answer what's already there! Here's Taïga's, where I tagged you, and here's Derek's. Granny's will be posted shortly.

I totally missed the "call" - problem with reading on my cell... Maybe it's time to get glasses!
    NymlADp.jpg
    @Zabeth0
    p657
    The choice of wall hangings tells lots of things about the people living there – especially if they are real photos. I think Raphael and Zelda will draw conclusions or at least find clues as to who Mr. Reyes is. Asian? European? Simerican? Good? o:) Bad? >:)

Two gigantic countries sharing so much history. Raphael lived in South-East Russia? :) I love Asian food! <3 When last I went on a cruise to Russia, I had sushi every morning! You can imagine my husband who’s so very French and only has sugary things in the morning… :s

Mr. Reyes: "By all means, please get all your car wrecking out of your system before you drive my cars." Lol! Better not watch them play then… B)

I’m following Raphael’s thoughts. Mr. Reyes seem a little too good to be true. Zelda is speaking freely and often exaggerating, so it might be why he didn’t react to criminal. But letting strangers into your house and at the same time being worried they might harm your kids? Not logical.

Trust Raphael to go about a video-game scientifically! And Zelda bigmouthed and excited. :joy:
    Zelda: "What? How did you do that?" Lol! :joy: The screen is just amazing! :D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    @Zabeth0 Yeah the flu stinks, and I heard it was pretty bad this year. So far I've avoided it but those stubborn allergies and asthma keep rearing their ugly heads.

Not to mention, I stepped on the screen on my laptop on Not-so-Good Friday. Lol

Beneath the smiles at those award shows, the movie business can be cutthroat and competitive. For Kaydence to admit to taking the detective role in the TV film just because Alanna Starr Stanley wanted it was shocking enough... and now for Terry to basically rub it in her face that Alanna played the role she should have is just icing on the cake.
    In a way, the same thing that is currently happening to Kaydence - is the same thing that happened to her dad. Remember, of the two children of Nathan and Shandra Jolina-Plumb, it was Sebastian who was regarded as the boy with all the gifts. Savannah, of course, had enough talents of her own and fully maximized her potential. But Sebastian may have been pulled in different directions due to all the things he could do well, and couldn't focus on one thing. Which may account for his somewhat scatterbrained nature.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Well, I don't technically qualify since I don't have enough people to tag to obey the instructions...but I'll just answer them for you (in case you're curious), hopefully Venus knows more people than I do lol. ;) (Also Rafeal wouldn't answer the questions, so here's Zelda:)

54hq1c.jpg

What is your name? Zelda Zolnikov
    Do you know why you were named that? Yep. My parents played a game called 'Legend of Zelda'. It's a pretty cool game but there's lots of reading. Oh, and I totally married a human named Rafael Zolnikov, and I got his cool Russian last name when I married him.
    Stop being a Mary Sue! Thems fightin' words! You take that back!
    What’s your eye color? Blue. You're looking right at them...? I guess the lighting is bad in the shade...
    How about hair color? Boring Brown. What's wrong with your eyes? You color blind or something?
    Have you any family members? What? Alive? You know what the word 'orphan' means, right? Or did you not hear the witch gossip in town? Oh, I guess I got a new human husband so yes...and come to think of it I do consider Deedee my sister even though I wasn't really paperwork adopted by her dad when I was living with them... but I'm not sure if you're doing paperwork about blood stuff, in which case there is no blood in common with my husband or my...um... childhood roommate.
    Oh, how about pets? No.
    That’s cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don’t like? Bars. Cages. Child eaters. Most witches who aren't me or Deedee, and sometimes even Deedee with her goody two shoes...ness... and she might die because she's just not willing to fight...she's practically a human she's so weak and I can't get her to practice! How will she ever get strong enough to defend herself if she won't practice? It's so frustrating! The only witch thing she seems to like is alchemy, and she's real good at it but even humans can do alchemy! That's not going to save her from other witches!
    Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do? You know, magic, cooking, photography, basketball, soccer, skating, swimming, snorkeling, hiking, snowboarding, baseball, football, dancing- like real dancing, not like sissy dancing, no, wait, I do like sissy dancing with my human now, so both, really and gardening, watching tv, playing video games...and whatever my smoking hot human wants to do, though obviously I have some ideas! He's so amazing he makes me care about humans like they are real people or something. We're going to go to a gas station together, it's going to be so exciting.
    Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before? Yeah. Lots of ways, my favorite is fire, but sometimes people just get hurt from me just talking or something. I'm not sure what their problem is, what do they expect me to do, lie?
    Ever… killed anyone before? Yeah. I've lost count. Mostly witches...though some vampires... I'm a fan of revenge.
    What kind of animal are you? What? They all deserved it! Every last one of them! Are you trying to get turned into a bug? Because I think I'm keeping my temper pretty well!
    Name your worst weaknesses. Talking, doing boring stuff. Reading. I guess that falls under boring stuff. Social stuff like this.
    Do you look up to anyone at all? No, the last person I looked up to tricked me into casting a love spell on my hot human that can't be reversed... I feel kinda bad that I can't free him...and it was all a plot to kill me in my own house; So... it's probably better if I just learn my lesson and figure all the older witches are out to get us. Except Deedee...she wouldn't kill a fly even if it would save her life to kill it!
    Are you straight, gay or bisexual? I'm a chick who's into guys...and I just want the one guy...not like a pack of guys or something.
    Do you go to school? No. I'm 19, you can't make me! I dropped out at 13 when I went to hunt down the witch that killed Deedee's dad and kept us in a cage when were younger...she was going to kill us for the magic... her name was Dahlia and after I killed her, I still went on to track down everyone that had helped her...and I just never went back. What do I need school for anyway? People say you need it for a job, but I'm a witch, I can summon diamonds anytime I want money, so why bother with a job? I don't need people telling me what to do.
    Ever want to marry and have kids one day? Hello? Smoking hot human I married ring a bell? Russian last name, told you about him right away! I want as many kids as he can give me before he dies, because I want to keep him as long as I can and humans don't live long.
    Do you have fangirls/fanboys? No, usually the response to witches is fear. Though this weird ex vampire is oddly cool about us staying in his house for our honeymoon...and it's not because we got lots of money to give him. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me that he's doing it for vampire friends but I'm not good at social stuff and for all I know, this is how it's done.
    What are you most afraid of? Having my consciousness torn out of my body and stuck in a statue for all of time.
    What do you usually wear? Normally, jeans, my llama's shirt, and tennis shoes... that way I can stop by and shoot baskets or skate or whatever without having to go change clothes. Of course, when it's snowy I've got sweaters and scarves and that sort of thing, and here in the tropics, I'm wearing this breezy little dress thing, and some shorts and shirts and other stuff.
    What’s one food that tempts you? Mac n cheese of any kind... Crab mac n cheese, broccoli mac n cheese, lobster mac n cheese, cheeseburger mac n cheese, chili mac n cheese... I think I'd try anything mac n cheese. I think the only combo that could make me scared of mac n cheese would be 'mac n cheesecake'- and I'm not sure I wouldn't try it once just to be sure it's not somehow awesome.
    Am I annoying you? Well, you are still talking. And expecting me to do this social stuff. So yeah.
    Well, it’s not over! You're lucky Rafael makes me care about humans and now I can't go around turning them into bugs all willy nilly just for annoying me.
    What class are you (low class, middle class, high class)? I told you I dropped out of school, I don't have classes anymore!
    How many friends do you have? Um. Well, if Deedee doesn't count as family then she's my friend. So, one. If she counts as family I have no friends. I'm bad at social stuff. And don't count that vampire because there is no way I'm friends with a vampire.
    What are your thoughts on pie? I like making pies. I sure hope I can find a pie my human likes, I don't know how I'm going to cook for him if he really hates all Simerican food.
    Favorite drink? Hot chocolate.
    What’s your favorite place? The tropics. I don't remember where, but I remember being on the beach with my dad and loving it...and all the bright buildings and grass roofs and stuff...things were just more fun. That's why I wanted a tropical vacation for my honeymoon...you know, after the vampire attack really made me want to go somewhere instead of stay home.
    Are you interested in anyone? Hello, how many times have I mentioned my smoking hot human? I mean, I just said honeymoon.
    That was a stupid question. Yes. If you keep asking me the same questions over and over again, I'm done talking to you.
    Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean? Ocean.
    What’s your type? Athletic, smoking hot and male.
    Any fetishes? Pirates. Did I mention my smoking hot human was wearing skull and crossbones pajamas when I summoned him into my basement?
    Camping or indoors? Camping... if I was a human, I would camp all the time, I'd travel all around throwing a tent up where ever, taking pictures of the landscapes in all weather and lighting conditions and having bonfires and hot dog roasts and cooked marshmallows and stew pots full of whatever I caught and gathered all the way... but I'm a witch... and I'm not good enough at warding to ward a tent the same as I can ward my house against vampires and werewolves and other attacks. So... camping is something I rarely get to do. Usually only on warded land that helps me counter the whole exposed issue but at the same time, doesn't ward me off too. I only know about three places I can camp and I've done it so often they are boring now. Except my human might make them exciting again, for a little while. After all, he hasn't been there!
    @Jillbg: Hey, anyone can overlook a word, I just wasn't sure you'd seen the expression before. ;) (I'm trying to make sure you know they didn't skype him, they used the older fashioned method.) ;)

Well, Rafael's from Moscow, but when he had to flee, he was smuggled out by one of his grandma's friends after his grandma was killed. :D He didn't really live in South East Russia so much as pass through it...but then he was smuggled out with workers going to the Canton Fair in Guangdong. :D Mmm sushi for breakfast sounds awesome. :D Well, you know, some people in the states do sugary cereal or donuts (or other pastries) for breakfast, and some eat cold pizza or chicken...and then there is the whole farmers breakfast thing with eggs and bacon and sausages...so I totally understand there being different expectations of breakfast and what it should be. ;)

Oh, Mr. Reyes watched them play; he got to see Rafael go from not knowing how to play to figuring it out and beating Zelda in one game, so he's got an idea that Rafael's pretty bright, just from that. ;)

Thanks. :D I really love the bamboo and abalone patterns I got from the exchange. :D

@Venus: I heard there were lots of strains of it, but this strain we had lasted so long, it felt like it would never go away!

*Wince* Ouch!

Well, I definitely hope she doesn't get pulled down the same road; hopefully she'll be able to put her finger on it and figure it out after having seen this same thing happen to her father. :D I hope it also helps that she's got someone who is not a party animal there to bounce thoughts off of, so she doesn't have to keep up with the Stanleys if she decides it's not really important to her. ;) I wonder if she'll help Skylar keep up with the Stanley's instead lol. ;)
    edited April 2018
    @Zabeth0 Glad to hear you're recovered now. Interesting piece with Zelda! Figured she'd be the one to talk, Rafael's more the silent type. ;) Guess I might as well post Kaydence's here too, even though it's on her blog. I'm still trying to get Savannah to sit down but she's too busy being, well, Savannah. Lol

As for Skylar, she's more into singing than acting, so the Stanleys' branch of show business isn't hers. Lol She's actually more of a contemporary of Kaydence's mother than she is of Kaydence. It's funny that Kaydence is sharply critical of this film. I do think a part of her is sore that Alanna got to go to Egypt and of course she wanted to go. ;) And Terry of course in his infinite wisdom and knowledge of her kind of picked up on this.

What's funny is, Alanna's traits kind of lend themselves to doing action-adventure as a career, actually. She was born in game so I had no control over them. I stole her from a townie family from another save. She has Brave and Disciplined as traits, in addition to Dramatic and Charismatic. Disciplined in Sims 3 refers to an increased ability to learn martial arts. So it's very likely that with those traits, she might have even performed her own stunts. ;)

Kaydence's Interview http://lgloststory.blogspot.com/2018/03/oc-tag-1-kaydence-plumb.html

What is your name? Kaydence Michele Jolina-Plumb
    Do you know why you were named that? Well, let's see. My parents are both involved with music. My dad was taught to play the piano and guitar by my grandparents on his side, but he chose to become an actor (long story!!!) and my mom is a singer, and they wanted a musical name... so they picked Kaydence. And my middle name, Michele, is from my maternal grandmother.
    Single or taken? Single, but I’m dating this absolutely wonderful guy named Terrance Jeffery Ho. Yes that's his last name... his grandfather was Chinese, from Shang Simla.
    Stop being a Mary Sue! My cousin Skylar says that all the time. It's annoying, she says I'm 'Miss Perfect.' Nothing could be further from the truth.
    What’s your eye color? Blue-gray.
    How about hair color? Chestnut brown. Inherited from my dad and his side of the family. It's auburn in some lights and brown in others. My grandma had that hair color.
    Have you any family members? Let's see, my parents, my mom is professionally known as Madison Avenue - her real name is Madison Brooke Westley. She's a vocal legend but I think she wants to act. And my dad, Sebastian. He's an actor but I think he wants to be a musician. Crazy huh. And then there is my Aunt Savannah - my dad's older sister. I adore her to bits. She's been, like, everywhere, and done, like, everything. And then there are all my cousins, I only learned about them when I got to Sunset Valley... before I got there, I was basically an only child!

Photo_Funia-1521557169.jpg
    Review: Norman, Stanley "Simhara" gorgeous but bland and uneven

Kevin Schneider (Eric Alexander Norman) and Samantha Blair (ATST's Alanna Starr Stanley) are adventurers who travel to Egypt as essentially tomb raiders. Kevin and Samantha are roommates in a will-they, won't they, sort of situation. Unfortunately, Norman and Stanley seem to have very little chemistry with each other as they try to navigate the Egyptian desert. In fact, they seemed to get in each other's way at times. Stanley is like one of the mummies she is trying to avoid, and Norman isn't much better.

Thanks to the lukewarm reviews of Alanna Starr Stanley's motion-picture debut performance, her action-adventure film, set in the desert of Al Simhara, Egypt, did poorly in the theaters. To be sure, Kaydence Jolina-Plumb, her former co-star on As the Sims Turn, thought Alanna was miscast.

https://youtu.be/GFoHYrpE33c
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on

b9hddu.jpg

Mr Reyes: "And that concludes the tour of the kitchen. Now, would you like some coffee? It's grown on the island."

Zelda: "Um, that's cool, but um, I maybe had a little bit too much tea with brunch, so I gotta find your bathroom..."

2ugzakk.jpg

Mr. Reyes: "The nearest one is the first closed door you'll see if you go back towards the dining room in the hallway, if you find the front door, you've gone too far. I'll have your coffee waiting by the time you're back."

zwdd7r.jpg

Mr. Reyes: "You've got almost complete control of your body language...that's really rare, Mr. Zolnikov. Of course, I've been a mind reader so long I've learned patterns most people don't even know exist, it makes me really good at business. You aren't relaxed, so I obviously need to tell you more so you understand this isn't some sort of trap. So what do I need to explain?"

rhvbev.jpg

Rafael: "Vhy arre you rreally doink this? It doesyent make syense you vould rrisk hostink us if you don't know ve von't hurrt yourr childrryen and can only tyake ourr vorrd for it."

11absih.jpg

Mr. Reyes: "I have more than your word, I just didn't want to upset your wife. I know you won't hurt my children because your wife won't, and you're under a love spell, so you won't intentionally do anything to upset her, and hurting children would upset her. How do I know? She hates vampires, and she returned the Van Gould heir alive to his house on the very night you'd been used to drink her plasma, when she was weak and tired and even a half dead vampire could have killed her, and she still risked it. Yes, the boy couldn't tell his father who did it, but there were other witnesses; the vampires who she cleared out of that house read her mind the moment she arrived. And the only thing she asked of him was to be left alone...which means that Mr. Van Gould can't even ask me for this favor outright, but I'm going to do it anyway. Don't get me wrong, I'm as cynical as the others; I know how rarely any witch like your wife survives for long... but that doesn't stop me from hoping you'll win anyway, as unlikely as it is. I don't generally bet on the underdog, but I'm often thrilled when one wins."

zxwc53.jpg

Rafael: "So, I yam to belief you arre doink this out of...charryity?"

Mr. Reyes: "You're too young; I don't expect you to understand honor, so yeah, let's go with charity. A charity...that I can't declare on my taxes, but that none the less benefits me in business dealings with some vampires...the ones I prefer to deal with."

Rafael: "I see. And if ve do surrvife?"

Mr. Reyes: "Then I'd like an email or letter or text whenever you feel like it... and who knows, if you keep in touch, I might invite you back."
    edited April 2018
    @Zabeth0 I'm so sorry I'm late seeing this. I did something to my back a week ago and it still hurts like heck. And real life still throws me curve balls. Besides the laptop in the shop and no money to fix it, there's other stuff going on so I haven't touched my game since.
    Rafael is naturally suspicious, even of anyone who seems on the surface to be nice as Mr. Reyes.

Getting Savannah to sit down for an interview was literally like trying to hold grains of sand in your hand. Like her father Nathan before her, as she has aged, she has become notoriously difficult to catch up with. When NJP retired from the Sunset Valley orchestra, choosing instead to compose for movies and TV, he stopped giving interviews and largely faded from public view. He became as reclusive as his half-sister, Margaret.
    According to her biographer, Savannah Jolina-Plumb inherited a curious mixture of Shandra's practicality and Nathan's impulsiveness.

IrIW4ul.jpg

What is your name? Savannah Rachel Bellingham Summers Jolina-Plumb
    Do you know why you were named that? Whew. Long story. Let's start with the beginning. My parents weren't married when I was born. So I got my mother's maiden name, which is Bellingham Summers, at birth. My parents got married when I was about six years old, at the park. No one said we were traditional.
    Anyway, the name Savannah was from a street in Twinbrook, where my mom is from. And my mother also wanted names that would double as stage names, so my middle name is actually pronounced like "rachelle." These are the kinds of things that tend to happen when your family is in show business.
    Single or taken? Very much taken. Married to Andrew Cheesman for the last thirty-two years.
    Stop being a Mary Sue! Trust me. I am NO Mary Sue. I am the opposite of a Mary Sue. As a teen, I was on first-name basis with the police. They knew me. I was doing all sorts of petty stuff, sneaking out at night, staying out all hours, sleeping in cemeteries, that kind of thing. I was one screwed kid.
    What’s your eye color? Emerald green. I used to hate it growing up because I'm the only family member with it.
    How about hair color? Cornflower blond like my dad. I have often wished that I could have been a redhead like my Aunt Margaret or I could have inherited my mother's gorgeous chestnut brown hair.
    Have you any family members? Oh goodness. Where do I start. I adopted two kids before getting married (why???) *laughs* and then had five children after I got married. Then after they started growing up, they had children. I also have a younger brother who has kids, and then there's my mom and dad. Well, dad's no longer here, but mom is.
    Oh, how about pets? My daughter Sage has a bunch, does that count?
    That’s cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don’t like? Let's see, I have a pretty low tolerance for laziness. And for not reaching your potential. Definitely.
    Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do? Let's see. I think I'm like my dad in that I'm pretty active, so I do keep in shape. At the same time, I'm mentally oriented, so I do a lot of reading, writing, chess, and painting.
    Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before? In more ways than I can count.
    Ever… killed anyone before? Not that I can recall.
    What kind of animal are you? Andy says that I'm a tigress. So I'd have to go with that.
    Name your worst weaknesses. Do you have the rest of the day? Seriously. I don't trust anyone, I can be very standoffish, I'm a perfectionist especially with my children, I expect way too much of them, in fact I think I expect them to be carbon copies of me and that is impossible.
    Do you look up to anyone at all? I looked up to my Aunt Margaret a whole lot.
    Are you straight, gay or bisexual? I've been married to the same man over thirty years so I would have to say I'm straight.
    Do you go to school? I TEACH at a school. *straightens up* Sims University, to be exact. It's funny how that happened. I was wrapping up my tenure at the archives over in Moonlight Falls when John Simlius, the dean of students, contacts me and offers me a job. Of course I had to talk it over with my husband and my family. And at the same time, my daughter Sage was applying to go to school there. Talk about awkward.
    Ever want to marry and have kids one day? Been there done that!
    Do you have fangirls/fanboys? I would say I have fans. I have a funny story about that, at the university. One of the other professors I was having lunch with, I was talking with him, and it took him until the end of the meal to figure out who I was. I found the whole experience both awesome and pathetic at the same time.
    What are you most afraid of? Growing old and dying. And of being forgotten. Yeah. Other than that, there isn't too much that scares me.
    What do you usually wear? Mostly pants, and if not that, tailored, sophisticated clothing.
    What’s one food that tempts you? Sushi!
    Am I annoying you? Yes! I need to get back to my novel.
    What class are you? Upper
    How many friends do you have? Probably my family, that's it. And my best friend from high school. I'm amazed she still talks to me.
    What are your thoughts on pie? My brother's key lime pie is good, but mom's is the best.
    Favorite drink? Ambrosia?
    What’s your favorite place? Hmm. I've been just about everywhere. But I always end up coming back home to Sunset Valley.
    Are you interested in anyone? In what way?
    That was a stupid question. Exactly.
    Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean? Hmm. My first time swimming in the ocean by the beach in Sunset Valley was exhilarating, so I'd have to say the ocean.
    What’s your type? If you mean muscular, athletic redheads of the type I've been married to for the past thirty years, then maybe...
    Any fetishes? I'll slap you for asking that.
    Camping or indoors? I'm an indoor person married to a camper. Somehow it works.
    Important life events? Birth of my brother, death of my aunt, first trip abroad, adoption of my children, my wedding, birth of my children, death of my father...

Post edited by venusdemilosims on

@Zabeth0 Zelda's interview was just what I expected - witty, speedy and she's so funny! <3 Her love for her smoking hot human and her excitement shines through in her answers - a little naughty, short-tempered and very honest! She (you) got me in stitches more than once!
    "I'm not sure what their problem is, what do they expect me to do, lie? " :joy:

Mr Reyes seems to be concerned about gaining Rafael's trust, admitting that he can read Rafael's bodylanguage. He's rather sure of himself, putting the cards on the table like that. I wonder what Zelda will say about it... So true that Rafael wants to please her, I bet he would even without the love spell! :) So take them snorkelling, explore the caves and meet the Kraken!
    NymlADp.jpg
    @venusdemilosims Love no-nonsense Savannah! "Let's see, I have a pretty low tolerance for laziness. And for not reaching your potential. Definitely." That's my definition of her in a nutshell! :) And I remember the awkward lunch with the professor! Hilarious! She has nothing to be scared of, as she most definitely will be remembered! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
    edited April 2018
    @Zabeth0 I found something that might interest you - err... Zelda... - at ATS3! A gas station! And - lo and behold - a carwash! I just wonder what Zelda will think about that? :p

landmark_cars.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
    @jillbg I went over an old entry (that just got published) and found a reference to the 'Westley case' - aka the child custody battle between Madison and Sebastian.

https://vanderburgsquared.blogspot.com/2014/02/chapter-one-hundred-three.html
    Meanwhile, Alexandra, who had just gotten up that morning, turned on her tablet and checked her email and read the electronic versions of the Hidden Springs newspapers. "Hmm," Alexandra thought, "so the magistrate decided the Westley case?" Though the child-custody battle between pop star Madison Avenue and actor Sebastian Plumb dominated the headlines, there was one tiny blurb on the bottom asking "Where are the princesses?"

edited April 2018
    @venusdemilosims I left a comment on your blog - you bet their headlines were bigger! :joy: We're talking major mega stars here!
    NymlADp.jpg
    edited April 2018
    @jillbg Yep, Alexandra for her part wasn't at all jealous... she was happy there was a bigger story in Hidden Springs ;) She didn't know she would eventually marry INTO that family rofl. Yeah, the 'Westley case' (aka Kaydence's custody battle) was a humongous deal. It was being litigated in Hidden Springs, which is actually where the couple met. The headlines were constant. And Madison and Sebastian were (and still are) HUGE stars. Madison is vocal legend (level 10 singer) and Sebastian is superstar actor (level 10 actor). It shows how big this case was that even princesses were checking up on news about it daily.

edited May 2018
    Savannah's caustic wit is on full display in this entry.

Her quote on marriage is ironic, looking back on her life since:
    Seriously, why go to all the trouble just to tell someone you love them?

http://justplumbnuts.blogspot.com/2009/11/aftermath.html

She, of course, was referring to the wedding of her half-brother, Noah (since deceased), son of Nathan and Holly Alto. In a series of entries entitled, 'My Brother's Keeper,' she recounts the first wedding she attended personally.

http://justplumbnuts.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-brothers-keeper-part-1.html
    http://justplumbnuts.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-brothers-keeper-part-2.html
    http://justplumbnuts.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-brothers-keeper-part-3.html
    http://justplumbnuts.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-brothers-keeper-part-4.html

edited May 2018
    @Venus: Thanks. :D Well, Rafael wouldn't risk doing such an interview...or if he did, he would lie through his teeth, he is after all, a con man. ;)
    lol, I can imagine an interviewer trying to chase her down between all of her college teaching and other things! Oh, and security rushing to intercept them, quick before Savannah takes care of it! ;) (Having dealt with ghosts and mummies, unwelcome interviewers might be surprised!)

Good points. :D Wow, so Alanna might be the Resident Evil, Zombie fighter type heroine if she ever gets time to actually study Sim Fu, huh? Maybe the meditation will cut down on her fighting with co workers. ;) What a mix of traits! :D It is rather funny that Kaydence's parents seem to want to switch jobs with each other lol. :D Well, sometimes famous people try out other areas. :D Cameos and so forth. :D

Poor Alanna, being called one of the mummies! I really like the intro in the video, with the panning in to Egypt with the names and everything, it totally looks like a big screen movie style. :D Lol @ her on fire jumping in the water. ;) Maybe she was so busy doing her own stunts, and focused so much on it that she didn't devote as much to drama as she's used to...or maybe she really irritated her co stars so there was no chemistry.

It's okay, goodness knows I'm slow! ;) I hope you're doing better! :D Yeah, Rafael's that cynical. ;) Lol @ "Do you have the rest of the day" and "Exactly"! :D

Considering all the things Sadie was worried about, perhaps Savannah's 'little stunt' of playing guitar to liven up the party saved the enter of attention from being the phone call that Noah got!

@Jillbg: Thanks. :D Well, Mr. Reyes is a brave man, but he'd like his guests to relax while they can. He believes this might be the last fun they ever have (though if they are very very lucky, they might live long enough to have a kid first), as he very much expects the older, more tricky witches will win. Rafael's not going to tell Zelda about his motives for the same reason Mr. Reyes only brought it up to him; neither of them want to upset Zelda. (Not out of fear, just for her comfort, as she might feel it creepy.) Lol, sorry for taking so long. :D Well, the Kracken hasn't been stalking them on their honeymoon, but I was certainly shocked by what was...and my game gave it to me, so I decided to use it to fill in the story! ;)

Hey, that's cool, thanks for thinking about me, but I already built the gas station- even though it's not as good as that one, and have all the pics for it...but of course even if I hadn't, I'm the one that's really inept with cc... ;) I would never be able to figure it out lol. :D But Zelda never saw any Car Wash horror movies lol. ;) She's thrilled with the gas station because of a horror movie and you know, daredevils love fire... ;) (Zelda: "Car bathing? Seriously? No wonder humans are always running around! They have to clean every little thing the hard way!")
    Post edited by Zabeth0 on

344qpty.jpg

Mr. Reyes: "This is the sunrise bathroom, this is the only bathroom in the house with a shower, and it's a sturdy shower...but around the island its customary for people to use the outdoor showers to clean off in between any swimming, even if you've dried in the sun, it's better to clean off the salt and the sand than let it flake off everywhere or track it indoors. It's also very rude to the merpeople to go taking pool chemicals into the ocean, so please use the shower, even after you've been in the pool."

Rafael: He was feeling a lot better about this now that he knew Mr. Reyes' reason for letting them stay; it lined up with what Lavinia had told him about vampires; after all, Mr. Reyes might be into modern gaming systems for fun but still prefer certain business customs from whatever era he'd grown up in. He might not understand the old honor system entirely; but a favor for a favor was not outside of his experience.

e0ka48.jpg

Zelda: "You got blinds all over your windows everywhere else, what's with this window being open, you like people watching you in the bathroom or what?"

Rafael: He barely kept a straight face.

Mr. Reyes: He actually laughed. "There are few people on this side of the island, and with the trees and the garage's placement, in order to see in, one would have to be at a very specific angle on the side of the garage, where you could definitely see them. I've never seen anyone try it in all my years here." He paused and then went on to explain his reason. "One of the pleasures of no longer being a vampire is being able to watch the sun come up in the morning without pain. These curtains can still be closed if you'd like. Or if it really bothers you, I can have blinds put in."

bde1t.jpg

Zelda: "Nah, you got an upstairs bathroom, right?"

Mr. Reyes: "Yes, in fact, you have your a private bathroom attached to your room."

Zelda: "Great, lets get moving I'd like to get this honeymoon started soon!"

i75ttl.jpg

They still had a lot to explore; besides living on the beach, the man had two swimming pools, sitting areas, an outdoor grilling area with refrigerated drinks, there were two sliding glass doors into the house, one that went to the kitchen and one that went to the living room.

14doa54.jpg

There were outbuildings like the sauna, the cowpen and the stable; He'd once owned horses, he'd explained, it used to be common, before automobiles became popular, for everyone to have horses, but since he'd switched to cars, he'd sold his horses, so the stable was just for storage.

Zelda: "How'd you get Faerside cows?"

Mr. Reyes: "You know, I'd love to be able to tell you that, but I honestly don't know why I have them... they appeared in my yard one day, with that enclosure, and Julian, the witch who's daughter is in love with me...he said a fairy must have heard our sad love tale and decided to drag it out as long as possible, so I'd better take care of the cows or incur the wrath of the fairies... but they are very easy to take care of, and they produce magical milk, so I drink it from time to time."

Zelda: "That explains it! Your aura is super weird... I mean, I know Rafael's aura is weird too, but he transformed with silver in his blood and it messed up his transformation and almost killed him twice when he was cured even but you weren't just an old cured vampire either, there was age eliminating distortion, now it makes sense!"

Mr. Reyes: He looked over at Rafael with a look of horror and sympathy- apparently Zelda had revealed something he hadn't heard, but he straightened his expression to neutral in the blink of an eye. "That must be it." He said. "Let's bring you back into the house and get you upstairs, shall we?"
    edited May 2018
    znlrhh.jpg

Mr. Reyes: "This is the music room... you have access to any of these instruments. Through those sliding doors there is the massage table...you can use this as you'd like...it is quite private. The other doors lead to my room. Mr Dietrich, our butler, has his own apartment further on."

29p6grr.jpg

Mr. Reyes: "This is your hallway, there is a chess table with chairs at the end of the hall if you'd like to play, and on the left hand side, there are two doors, the closer one goes to the second floor bathroom, the only one on the second floor that isn't private, the farther door goes to the library. But on the right hand side, the sliding doors go to the laundry room, you're room is the furthest one of the right side...your door locks. There is no access to the balcony directly from your room, but you can come out here to the balcony as easily as you can go downstairs-"

Zelda: She growled in frustration. "Come on, this is taking forever!"

Rafael: He couldn't even stifle his laughter, Zelda was so adorably impatient, and now that she could see the doorway, there was no way she was waiting. "Zyelda, it's a large hyose, ve nyeed to know vherre to find thinks vhen ve'rre not in ourr rroom-" He tried to protest... but he knew she was going to insist, just not how much she was going to insist.

Zelda: "I don't care! The room is right there. I can figure out a bedroom! And if the bed is on the ceiling, I'll fix it with magic! You, come with me! You, thanks for whatever. We can take it from here!"

Rafael: He gave Mr. Reyes an apologetic look while being dragged towards the door. It was the only thing he could think of to keep himself from looking downright smug at having his wife be so eager to get him to herself.

Mr. Reyes: He looked amused, almost like he expected her to drag her new husband away the moment she could see what door was theirs, which is probably why the last door he'd pointed out was theirs. "You've got my cell phone number if you need something."

mim45i.jpg

Zelda: "Oh, look, the bed is not on the ceiling! There's paintings all over, bet ya love that, Mr. Artist, huh? I like the tv, we can watch stuff all snuggled up when it's raining. What is with all these sitting areas? What is it like an emergency tea area, having to sit down where ever at what ever o clock to tea? Seriously, who does that? But the bedroom has one door that doesn't go out to the hall and we already know it's going to a bathroom, because Mr. Oldenguy told us we have our own bathroom!"

ok8yo8.jpg

Rafael: He was relaxed but, because he was so relaxed, he made sure he examined everything for anything out of place, because he was worried he would overlook something crucial right now, right when his guard was down, with it being just him and Zelda. He'd never seen any metal like this- they looked like gold bars but the metal was cherry red and stamped with hearts. Were those runes? "Zyelda, do you know vhat thyese rred barrs arre?"

Zelda: "Yep! They're magic for um...kinda a mood lighting thing... it's kind of hard to tell from the aura right now, but I'll show you in a bit."

261nrpu.jpg

Zelda: "Yep, it's a bathroom, alright. Towels and everything."

fxeyoy.jpg

Zelda: "Wow, pretty fussy, gotta love the ocean magic counters though."

34ff7nr.jpg

Zelda: "Hmm, bubble bath even, on a raised, heated wood floor. Nice. We are officially spoiled rotten. Now, I've got a different tour I want to take you on, Twinkletoes!"
    Post edited by Zabeth0 on
    edited May 2018
    @Zabeth0 Lovely pics. The house Rafael and Zelda are renting from Mr. Reyes is lovely! (Will comment more later, on my way somewhere lol)

Anyhoo, just wanted to post this quick. It's the newest 'Simography,' this time focusing on Nathan

https://youtu.be/MGnNaL7Leyw

@Venus: It's okay, I know how it can be rushing around this time of year. :D It was fun to see another Simography. :D It was interesting to see the flashbacks there and I'd forgotten that Savannah's Aunt Margaret actually lived with them, and hey, this one even told us about how old Savannah was when that happened, so that was neat. :D Also, since it really seems like a biography from tv, it's funny to see the Sims elements like the Grim Reaper being talked about by a narrator lol. ;) (I guess he's famous for playing for the Grim Reaper, rather than that being a family secret lol). :D Anyway, it was well done! :D
    28k4wa0.jpg

Rafael: She had gone into the bathroom to change; which was odd, as he'd already seen her throw her clothes on the floor with no shyness around him in her own house- was it because she didn't trust the new place? But their bedroom door was locked, and he had checked it to make sure it was a secure lock and not just for looks, he found himself approving of the lock Mr. Reyes had bought and installed, surprisingly enough... She took a lot longer than expected in there but then she came out in something very, very red... that she'd clearly bought for the occasion. Suddenly, that made sense, this was an intentional surprise. He stared at her like a foool. She was, of course, hauntingly beautiful. He was pleasantly speechless. At least until...Why did it have to make him think of her delicious plasma on fangs he didn't have anymore? His throat dried out. She was trying to please him, she'd even taken her hair down... but would she have been shy like this if he hadn't been used to attack her? She hadn't been shy with him at her house before then. The vulnerable look worried him...was she actually scared of him now? And if so, would it pass or would this be a long term issue? Hopefully this was not a permanent change, as neither one of them could undo what had been done.

Zelda: "So, um, in the movies, people wear stuff like this, for like...their guy...?" She said. "I mean, I didn't see any pirate themed ones, but I figured red...don't Russians like red?"

2cde5h5.jpg

Rafael: Oh...she was apprehensive that he wouldn't like it...she was not familiar with social situations, and she was exploring this with him. It would probably be best not to tell her that this was an under garment meant to shape her body under a dress and hold up hosiery- before the hosiery was made with 'control tops', as she evidently didn't know that, being that she had no hosiery on...but that might come across as critical, whereas he thought it was cute that she was wearing something she clearly had no idea of it's actual purpose other than to excite men, and what usually excited men was seeing what the woman wasn't expecting to reveal to them that they wore under all the clothes, but she expressly meant to excite him by wearing this, and he appreciated that. It would probably be best not to tell her that she could have been wearing a burlap sack and she'd make that exciting, because that might seem disrespectful to the fact that she clearly was making an effort on his behalf. Which left him with little of substance to say. It still took him a moment to remember to speak in Simlish, not babble in Russian which she wouldn't understand. "Yes, yes, Zyelda, in fact, ourr vorrd forr beautyiful is verry close to ourr vorrd forr rred evyen...though I haf morre a prrefyerrence forr rroyal purrple...but you'rre so brreathtakink in rred I thyink if you verre vearrink purrple yit might haf prrooft fatyal to me."

2dbmo2o.jpg

Zelda: "Well, I'm glad you like it, it seems like more your kind of clothes than mine! It's got all these straps and snaps and ties and things, that I had to use magic to get into it...so, I'm going to need you to break me out of this thing! Prepare all your piraty skills, First mate!"

Rafael: She'd already taught him how to play along with her pirate fantasies. He'd been amused to find that she did not think of pirates as a modern issue, she thought of them as a historical profession from movies; she evidently didn't realize that there were still pirates kidnapping people and robbing ships...just not that she had to deal with- goodness knows a pirate would have no chance against a witch! She just wanted to play around, though, and her understanding of pirates were that they were from tv: the sword fighting kind with hooks for hands, peg-legs and parrots. He was loosely aware that these were styled off of stories and plays following the same convention, and that all of that had been based on the Age of Sail when the Old world was looting the New world and it was extremely lucrative to take over ships for their riches and captives. He, on the other hand, thought of pirates as desperate bands of armed robbers- usually poorly equipped amateurs in flat bottomed boats with any guns they could scrape up, even if they were out of bullets; so it helped that she'd told him what sorts of things she was looking for. "Vhenevyerr you gif the orrdyerr, Captain."

2vwaidv.jpg

Zelda: She giggled. She was apparently feeling mischievous. "That's the kind of ship I run! So, yeah, um, there is a bow back there somewhere that you'll probably want to get your hands on soon, so I can breathe. Maybe I should give you just a bit longer look, huh? It's uncomfortable, but I definitely want you to be ready to board that bed and dig for buried treasure! Say, Yarg!"

Rafael: He laughed too. "Yyarrk? Vhat does yit mean?"

Zelda: "Don't know, it's just something pirates are supposed to say, like 'yo ho!' or 'shiver me timbers!' So, try again, say yyarggh!"

Rafael: "Yyyarrgk!"

m8n1y0.jpg

Zelda: "Close enough! I'll give you a quick dance, because I'm feeling good and rewarding and then you'd better be prepared to put your back into it!" She giggled again, she was in high spirits.

Rafael: "Aye, aye, Captain!"

b4eumx.jpg

Zelda: Then she caught her foot on the edge of the rug and went sprawling.

10ends8.jpg

Rafael: He stepped in to catch her, she seemed to realize she'd fallen and was anticipating an impact.

vpeoop.jpg

Zelda: She didn't expect to be caught, it was a pleasant surprise.

Rafael: He needed to say something, he didn't want this slight misstep to spoil their fun. Well, if you couldn't be silly with the woman you loved, then when? "Vell, shivyerr me timbyerrs. Yit syeems the carrpyet planned mutyiny, Captain. Ve'll haf to byeat it forr yits insolyence latyerr."

Zelda: She laughed and mumbled. "Right, with the cat of nine tails and all...or maybe it'll walk the plank."

343qa6s.jpg

Rafael: "Yarrghk."
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Oh my @Zabeth0 !!! *fans self* Shiver me timbers, you've given me the vapors with your awesome update. I hope those two had fun. :):):)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    edited May 2018
    @KevinL5275 *waves*
    @Zabeth0 Lovely pics of their lovemaking! I actually thought based on personality that Rafael would be the more cautious one rather than Zelda though. ;)

Most of my saves are on my other computer so I have to work with what I have here ;)

Awkxt2H.jpg

Spurred on by Terry, Kaydence began work on her 'magnum opus' acting project, a film version of her book 'Simtopia.' Not only was she starring in it, but she was serving as its producer and director, personally funding the project with her own money. Was this her answer to the Alanna film?

d9Wv92R.jpg

She even convinced her father, Sebastian, to take a cameo role. So people didn't know it was him, his character wore sunglasses.

• KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    @venusdemilosims : *waves right back*

Glasses worked for Superman and Wonder Woman, right? :D
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    @Kevin: Um, yeah. :D This is them relaxed- but still recovering from the vampire attack... I know it's a bit racy, sorry, I know I usually summarize these bits rather than show them... Zelda's less a prude than her writer is! ;) But you get to see them goofing off a bit... and Zelda's trying really hard...even though Rafael's under a love spell, and she doesn't have to try, she's trying! ;)

@Venus: :D Thanks. :D Well, he's the most cautious- he checked the lock to make sure it was secure and he knows the door is locked (and could probably take a grenade and stay locked), and he checked to see if Zelda knew what the odd cherry red bars were before he could let himself relax... and he's reflected on how this 'shyness' is unusual for her- that's what made him think it was about the vampire attack...until he realized it was because she's trying so hard to please him, and this outfit is her attempting to give him a thrilling surprise. ;)

Well, hey, I know it's not fun to be limited, but sometimes our limitations give us creative story ideas because we only have so much to work with... as long as we're not... you know, so limited we can't work with it! :D I'm glad you've got the two computers, it's great to have things backed up...and I hope things come along so you can use the one you prefer, but hey, I'm glad you've got this one too! :D What a great idea to fill in with her acting project (maybe as an answer to Alanna, but maybe not, maybe just because she was inspired to work on it while she could give it her undivided attention... or maybe it's 'oh, you've been to Egypt...I shouldn't be jealous...after all, I've been to the future!' sorts of shoring up her own experiences, so she can work on the jealousy thing...after all, she already knows how it feels for people to be jealous of you, with her cousin and all). ;) I'm glad to see Kaydence working on the adaption of her book to film...goodness knows what someone else would have done with it... :D So, it's kind of cool, it's always fun to have an author make sure the film adaption is faithful to the book...if not in everything, then in the spirit of the thing. ;) Lol- we shall call him...Secret Sebastian! ;) Er, I mean, mad scientist number 9! ;) Oh wait, no... calm scientist...future...serene scientist number nine! Yeah! ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top