The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Finally I get some time to come and have a look at your showcase :heart:

Tardis is really gorgeous! I love the interesting design with the different angles. Really creates a visual interest for the building! And the interior looks wonderful with the black with some splashes of color in between :blush:

Othello is stunning, and congrats again on the win! It has a really sleek modern design, and you have managed to create an interior that looks lived in despite it being completely monochrome. Well done :blush:
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    Haha I always like seeing your stuff pop up on the gallery, but now I have a lot of catching up to do on this showcase!
    dgvibNQ.png
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,000 Member
    Wow, a very big thank you @WrathofCath for all your beautiful words, you are so kind and your support is very much appreciated :)
    Many thanks @Ninnster for stopping by and leaving your fabulous comments, really appreciate all your kindness :)
    Lovely to see you here @TheDismalSimmer thank you very much for all your wonderful kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Nirvana

Nirvana is my entry for #BnS93 - The Age of Aquarius. This is a hippie commune comprising three private dwellings and a communal building which is the hub of activity. Much focus on outdoor areas such as veggie garden, laundry area, bar, music and dancing, bbq picnic space, firepit, swimming pool, bubble machine and pond plus many more. Eco friendly and landscaped using mainly wildflowers :)

Download here
    More pics here

Aae6t5A.png

WyrGbsr.png

pvT2Dnl.jpg

mxMmQr8.jpg

BVFcz9x.jpg

eyFwduK.jpg

2kH48Bc.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    The design and layout of Nirvana is very nice! :) It is a very colourfully nice communal build! The exterior design of the three home buildings and the Community building looks very nice and the multiple colours used looks great! The pink coloured fencing adds a great look to the build. Very nice outdoors areas! The flowers look pretty through the outdoors areas. Very nice pond area. The plants and flowers look nice on the edges of the water. The overhead string lights look pretty at the entrance to the lot. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool, or enjoy restfully doing yoga poolside. The yellow fencing is sunny.. The fire pit and community garden patch looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting on the camping seats around the campfire toasting food and chatting, and enjoy harvesting plants from the garden. Very nice bbq area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals and eating the food at the colourrful picnic tables under the shade of the lantern tree. The candles are nice touches on the picnic tables tops. It looks great how the stones line the pathway edges. Sims will have fun playing horseshoes and basketball, and enjoy using the bubbles machine. The blue coloured stools are nice for the sims to sit on whilst using the bubbles machine, and it is great that colourful shades are over the top of it! Very nice outdoors bar area. It is nice that it is under the roof covered pergola Sims will enjoy having drinks from the bar, outdoors in the air. It is great that there is an outdoors laundry nook with a clothesline and wash tub. Sims will enjoy dancing outdoors in the sunshine.Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the buildings! The games area in the community building is great for sims to have fun playing chess, foosball and the llama table top game. The coloured circles wallpaper looks great! Very nice wicker chairs community dining area. The different colours of the chairs and the fruit bowl on the table is a nice touch. Nice gym nook for the sims to use the punching bags to keep fit. The collectors glass display cases area looks great! Nice corner study desk nook for sims to enjoy using the computer there or reading a book. The furnishing and layout of the three homes looks great! It is nice that each home is different, to suit the sims who live there.The incense will be a nice aroma in one of the bedrooms. Sims will enjoy playing the guitar.
    It is a very detailed and colourfully nice comunnal build! :)
    Dear @rosemow a very big thank you for your beautiful words which are always a great pleasure to read, you seem to notice every little detail! Thank you also for all your kindness and support which I appreciate enormously :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    Othello looks amazing! You are very good at modern builds.

Nirvana looks awesome. I love the colours you have used. It looks like someone lives there. You've got a good eye for details.
  • AshlynMckAshlynMck Posts: 22 Member
    Amazing work, you are talented! And lol you put Los Amigos! Great restaurant! :smiley:
    Many thanks for your kind and beautiful words @illusie really appreciate all your fantastic support :)
    Lovely to see you here @AshlynMck thank you very much for stopping by and leaving your wonderful words, you've really made my day :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Simming_SpoonieSimming_Spoonie Posts: 1,923 Member
    @masajo - Nirvana is so cool! I love that it's all slightly mismatched! And as usual, your landscaping is gorgeous <3
    Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instgram
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Othello and Nirvana are gorgeous, dear Christine! I love how colourful Nirvana is and your great work with the layout and landscaping :)
    Thank you very much @FaithofKaela for your wonderful words, really appreciate your kindness and support :)
    Many thanks @AIRIS6962 for your kind and beautiful words, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Casita de Flores

This is my entry for #BnS94 - to create a sunny home for a retired elf on a budget of under 30K. I chose Oasis Springs for it's warm climate and built a small mediterranean style villa for Hermey. Airy open plan living areas with a sunny chess nook. There is a spare bedroom for guests and a study in the 'tower'. Front porch and rear patio plus swimming pool and art area under the shade of the trees, all landscaped in 'hot' sunny colours :)

Download here
    More pics here

PchP7ES.png

CYp2nJO.jpg

lJNgoYO.jpg

7cdyqQm.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Casita de Flores is a very nice Mediterranean villa for the Elf :) He will enjoy the warm sunny colours used in the build. Very nice exterior design of the home! The tower looks great! The orange and yellow flowers look pretty either sides of the front pathway and the tropical trees look great in the build. The rocks lining the edges of the pathways in the front and back areas looks great! Very nice sunken pool area in the backyard. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy playing the violin.Very nice shaded art nook area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel under the trees. The back patio is very nice for sims to enjoy sitting at the table in the outdoors air. The layout and furnishing of the interior looks very nice! The windows chess nook is a very nice sunny place for sims to enjoy playing chess! The open plan living, kitchen and dining areas looks very nice. The patterned wall tiling in the kitchen gives a great look to the area. It is very nice that there are open archways to the outdoors areas. It is nice that a half wall separates off the kitchen and dining areas. The wreath is homely on the dining area wall. Very nice living area for sims to enjoy sitting there and reading a book. The candles are pretty on the coffee table,and the coat shelf is a nice home touch next to the door. Very nice warm colour schemes of the bedrooms. The bedhead wall pictures add a nice look to the master bedroom and the hanging robe is a great touch on the wall. The confetti wall print looks nice in the guest bedroom. The study in the tower is great! Sims will like coming up there to use the computer at the desk.
    The elf will enjoy living in his new home! :)
  • XinqunXinqun Posts: 612 Member
    Lovely colours and textures! I just want to go in an touch everything. I've always preferred tighter builds, and I like your use of space here.
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for your beautiful review which was a great pleasure to read and for all your kindness and support, always very much appreciated :)
    Many thanks for stopping by and leaving your wonderful words @Xinqun I'm very grateful for your lovely compliments, very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    Cool builds! Very cool!
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Love the layout and decor choices for Nirvana, @masajo! Totally has that hippie vibe going on everywhere in this awesome commune. The lantern tree looks fabulous in the picnic area and the mismatched (yet somehow still sort of matching) decor items look perfect!

Castita De Flores is Fantastic! Such an awesome shape with the rounded turret and the square tower. The tropical colors look fabulous both inside and out and your entry garden is absolutely gorgeous. I honestly can't believe how much you got into this build (including TWO bedrooms) for the low price we had to stick to! :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    Casita de Flores looks cozy and is such a nice home. I love the color scheme

Casita de Flores is absolutly gorgeous, gorgeous and gorgeous! <3
    Thank you very much @NiniBeMe69 really appreciate you stopping by and leaving your kind and wonderful words :)
    A very big thank you @WrathofCath for such beautiful comments and all your wonderful support, this certainly was a budget challenge :)
    Many thanks @illusie for your fabulous words, always very much appreciated, the colour scheme was great fun to work with :)
    Dear @AIRIS6962 thank you so much for your fantastic words, really pleased you like it :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    The Brambles

The Brambles is a cosy suburban family home with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, study, kitchen, living and dining rooms. Rear garden includes swimming pool, childrens area, deck with bbq dining and porch for chess. Fully landscaped using 'hot' colours :)

Download here
    More pics here

QGNU0Tv.png

icpamUr.jpg

3LfS0OK.jpg

ajfp85h.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    The Brambles is a very nice family home! :) The brambles are a nice touch on the exterior wall. Very nice design of the exterior of the home. The flowers and plants in the front garden look very pretty, and it looks very creative how you have done the front fencing! It looks great! Very nice backyard areas. The kids wil have fun playing on the monkey bars under the shade of the tree. The water fountain sculpture feature in the pool looks great! Very nice back deck outdoors dining area. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating the food in the outdoors air at the umbrella covered table. The outdoors chess nook is very nice for sims to have fun playing chess. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The orange and blue colour scheme of the rooms looks very nice. Very nice living room for Sims to sit and rest on the sofa and have a drink from the globe bar. The flowers are pretty on the coffee table. The fruit bowl is a homely touch on the dining table top. The wall pictures adds a nice look to the room. Very nice office room. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the orange curtained windows whilst sitting at the desk doing work on the computer. The group of pictures on the wall is a very nice touch in the room. The wall patterning in the kitchen looks great! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The confetti wall pattern in the master bedtime adds a nice feel to the room. The sunflowers picture on the guest bedroom bedhead wall is a nice sunny touch. The kids will have fun playing with the dollhouse in their bedroom, and their paintings are proudly on display on the wall! The cat is cute on top of the dresser!
    The home is very nice for sims families to enjoy living in :)
    It is always such a wonderful pleasure to read your beautiful words dear @rosemow and I thank you so very much for taking time to review. I really appreciate all you do, you never fail to brighten my day :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

The Brambles is a very pretty, lovely and cozy little house. I love the front garden and the rear, with all those flowers and colors.
    It´s great the way how you made the fence too! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top