Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where are you all from? How long you been playing Sims?

124...Next

Comments

• mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    TadOlson wrote: »
    I'm from what I'll call the city of Dullsville as it's not the best place to live and the weather is terrible most of the time with it being too mild and there's never enough cold weather with snow.I got into TS2 in a big way over ten years ago and started TS3 just under six years ago though Mods were added to my game in less than a year.
    I also wished to combine TS2 and TS3 together and it happened with adding tons of Mods and getting TS2 Open world Edition from my very heavily Modded TS3 game.I had to tune and configure my Mod settings to enable that unoffical EP though.It also requires using empty custom worlds in place of EA's overloaded messes.

App!! You used a Powerpuff Girls reference at the beginning Tad!
    Oh hamburgers!
  • kaitlyn0kaitlyn0 Posts: 512 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    I live in Atlantic Canada, the best Canadian coast ;)

@Lyoufln My wife's the only one who has made it to the East Coast - but not Canada's East Coast, US. But we've been West Coast Canada since she came up here. I've been West Coast since 76. One of these days, I'm gonna try to make it all the way out to the Maritimes. :D PEI, NFLD, NS NB. :) Pretty area out there. I've been hankering to try screech and kiss a cod. (NFLD) :D and other Maritime traditions.

My mom is originally from SK but moved to BC. We've only ever been through Canada's West Coast, but my parents and I really want to take a vacation through the East Coast. :)
  • Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    @Scorpina2009 I like HIM too :).
    I just googled, and found several versions of Ville Valo made for The Sims 2, but only one for The Sims 3. Let me know if you ever find a good one - my sim ladies would't mind having him around either :).

I will ! :wink:

• snarklessnarkles Posts: 244 Member
    I'm currently living in middle Tennessee, but my husband and I are considering the possibility of moving to central Wisconsin. He's from here, but I'm from all over; I lived in California the longest, though, so I usually say I'm from there.

I've been playing The Sims since back before the first game was even released - there was a sort of building demo that my dad showed me. I wasn't quite nine when the first game was released, and I've been addicted ever since. :)
    xSfr2Kh.jpg
  • TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    I'm currently living in a small coastal city named as Sinop located in Turkey.I said ''currently'' cause this year ı'm going to attend university or ı hope so cause ı haven't had exam yet.(Wish me luck) Anyway ı'm have been playing Sims since ı got my first computer in 2004.My sister used to play computer games and ı would watch her playing any kind of game including Sims 1.Then Sims 2 came and she played it and ı watched it because in those year ı could not understand english as ı was still a little girl.After she became a highschool student she stopped playing computer games so this was the time that ı got the chance to play.Of course at first ı did not understand anything but with time as ı learnt English and started to study, both English and Sims turned into something ı love.Now ı'm 18 years old.Next year (I hope) ı will study English as my major and ı still play Sims 3 no matter how buggy it gets.
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
  • MacKEBMacKEB Posts: 53 Member
    I am from Indiana, then i have been moving back and forth states a lot. I have been playing sims for about a year now! Its my favorite game ever, unfortunately i've been having issues but im working on fixing them now.
  • Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    snarkles wrote: »
    I'm currently living in middle Tennessee, but my husband and I are considering the possibility of moving to central Wisconsin. He's from here, but I'm from all over; I lived in California the longest, though, so I usually say I'm from there.

I've been playing The Sims since back before the first game was even released - there was a sort of building demo that my dad showed me. I wasn't quite nine when the first game was released, and I've been addicted ever since. :)

me toooooooooooooo I am very addicted to this game! LOL

• hamsterbiteshamsterbites Posts: 27 Member
    California, be playing Sims for while
  • j3n1ynj3n1yn Posts: 70 Member
    Louisiana, been playing since Sims 1. So 18 years consistently.
  • aallii2222aallii2222 Posts: 103 Member
    USA and I've been playing the game for quite awhile now which I'm not sure how long. Could be a year or more.
  • PinkFlyingPastaPinkFlyingPasta Posts: 303 Member
    I'm from California. I started playing The Sims when it first came out. I am only playing The Sims 4. I have ALL The Sims 2 and 3 games in a box somewhere. I actually can't find the box. -.-
  • PartiallyBulletsPartiallyBullets Posts: 32 Member
    i'm from melbourne, australia and i've been playing the sims since maybe a quarter from when sims 3 begun. i have all my games from origin, no disc versions. i have almost all of the sims 3 expansion packs, because i don't have the cars one or katy perry's. sims 4 i have most of them but missing a few key ones (like seasons!)
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I’m from North Carolina. Lived there until I graduated college in 2016, but my family had moved when I was in college. So now I live in Arkansas.

I have been playing sims since 1. When I was 8 years old I went over to my friends house and she was playing the Sims. I thought it was really fun looking and immediately convinced my parents to buy it. Sims 2 came out pretty quickly after that so I didn’t have a ton of time with 1. I liked 2 but was on a computer where it crashed all the time so I never got to fully enjoy it. Sims 3 was great with the open world and the color wheel. That is without a doubt the one I sunk the most hours into. However I don’t think 3 is my favorite. I really think it’s 4 but they are incredibly close for sure. Haven’t played nearly as much as I’d like but my new computer that can actually run sims 4 really well should fix that when it arrives. I’m very excited.
  • ThylaxineThylaxine Posts: 25 Member
    I'm from northern Illinois! My first Sims game was Sims 2 Pets for Gamecube, and it went up from there!