Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Youtube Simmers?

NerdySims99NerdySims99 Posts: 150 Member
To those of you who like to watch Sims LP's on Youtube, who are some of your favorite simmers? Mine are:

- Lifesimmer
- The Sim Supply
- Deligracy
- xUrbanSimsx
- CallMeKevin (not strictly a Sims LPer but his Sims' series are absolutely hilarious!)

Who would you guys recommend?
"You've gotta be stirring my pasta."
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I like ConceptDesign97, lots of cools dances.
  • LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    CallmeKevin is hilarious! Emisims is an up and coming YouTube simmer, but I like her channel because she does unique things.
  • LR31OLR31O Posts: 40 Member
    Definitely CallMeKevin. He has a very unique play style. Plus, his videos are cut up in such a way that there wouldn't be any stale moments. LGR is there for reviews of The Sims packs. And finally, The Sim Supply for someone who's a bit more of a traditional Sims YouTuber.
    Hi! I'm Luigi. Video gamer + Illustrator. Commissions always open. Check out my works here!

Portfolio | YouTube | Tumblr | Twitter
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Daniel from SimFans.de.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Vixella
  • Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    Captain Sauce! His 'Life of Kevin' series is hysterical lol, plus he's the only Sims youtuber whose voice I can stand for more than 5 mins.
    I regret some of my life choices.
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    Lilsimsie and Deligracy forever o:)<3
  • ActuallySammyActuallySammy Posts: 299 Member
    I like Chrillsims
    Origin id: ActuallySammy
    If you want to respond to me please make sure to @ me.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited May 2018
    Defiantly Captain Sauce. I love his series and his series of Grim parenting cracked me up. >.<
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Frimlin
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member

If you like calm, easy-to-listen-to voices, you should check out grimcookies. He is great. He's new.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-cbx9j9fMn9WeJd6nsHzdA
  • RiverX2BananasRiverX2Bananas Posts: 58 Member
    edited May 2018
    CaptainSauce, hands down, no competition there. He brings the quirkiness back to Sims 4 and his videos are different than what other simmers do. He has his own style and he is very respectful to his fans too. Like TeslaChick2 said, his voice doesn't make me cringe. I can listen to James from TheSimSupply and I appreciate his tutorials and building videos too but I think lately he has been... lets be polite and say "getting younger again". I kind of like CallMeKevin too, but his videos got a bit too violent for my taste. He has some potential though and some of his videos are hilarious!

So far I have found one (ONE!) female simmer who I can listen and that's English Simmer. Unfortunately her let's plays aren't my style though. Most let's plays aren't and that's probably because I'm in my forties and don't give a fruit of teenage/YA drama, every sim being fashion model, rich, bold and beautiful and friends with everyone or an emo and hated by everyone. Nothing wrong with those let's plays, but it doesn't entertain me anymore. I enjoy Sims videos that bring something new and original to the table. Video's that encourage me to try different things in game. It's just very difficult to find them.

If I'm looking for information about what game packs to buy, I go for LGR aka Lazy Game Reviews. I know some people think he hates the Sims but I don't think so. I can see where he is coming from and I appreciate his honest reviews. His reviews have not made me stop buying Sims content, quite the contrary. When I watch his review I know what I'm getting and I feel more confident on buying new packs than I did before.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I don't know that many, but I like LGR's reviews. They're not too long, entertaining, and he gives honest reviews. He may be quite critical but at least he dares saying out loud what many people think.

I like Deligracy too.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    LGR and Onlyabidoang @abidoang your sims videos are amazing! Keep it up please!
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • JulieJLynnJulieJLynn Posts: 39 Member
    I love Vixella <3 She's my fave. I just feel a connection to her and I think we would have a lot in common :p I also watch The Sim Supply, Deligracy and lilsimsie.
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm late to the party, but Starlightsims is by far my favorite. She's so humble and kind and accepting of everyone, and idk, she and her family are precious. She also just gets you so attached to her Sims LPs and the families in them, more than any other simmer, even lifesimmer! (and I like her, too).
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • WintermoomoocowWintermoomoocow Posts: 10 New Member
    Mine would be:
    - Vixella
    - Lilsimsie
    - Hatsy
    and I also watch some of Clare Siobhan's videos!
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    I watch Deligracy, Lilsimsie, The Sim Supply, Elliandra and Vixella (:
  • SimfubzSimfubz Posts: 6 New Member
    I really enjoy watching The Sim Supply.
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    I think LilSimsie is so freaking awkward.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • Fluffyrox4Fluffyrox4 Posts: 3 New Member
    CallMeKevin, hands down. His videos in general always make me laugh and the Sims ones are no exception. Jim Pickens is my new favourite villain, and the sheer chaos that unravels in every episode is something you never really see in any other Sims videos. While I enjoy playing through my Sims 4 game with nice, normal families, I can't stand watching others do it (it's so boring to watch), which is probably the main reason I love Kevin's crazy weird family of vampire bears, prisoners, numerous Santa Clauses and whoever else is in there.

Also the fact that the Sims team patches exploits the moment Kevin abuses them is always hilarious.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i would not recommend any sometime its best to wait and see for are selves and make or own judgement and not rely on said vid
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top