Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims at top of page Broken Link?

2...Next

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    It has never worked for IE 11. I tried MS Edge once, too and it didn't work then, either. Can you enable it to work for IE users? It's always been daft. Some people don't want to use third party browsers, and I'm not moving on to Google Chrome, no thanks.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    davina1221 wrote: »
    I've been super busy with several kids, Christmas, ect. and just went to the Sims 3 forum to get to the forums, but now I want to know why my link no longer works. I've used the same link since before Sims 4 ever came out. Also, I am signed in and every time I click the Sims icon at the top of the page or use the link to the Sims site, it just thinks and nothing comes up. This started months ago and I didn't find out/correct it because I was too busy, but it is frustrating to go a couple of places to get here when I use to just click a link.
    You're probably going to want to make some new bookmarked links for convenience there. The old TS3 forums were frozen and archived back in 2014, all of the messages were ported over here, and then eventually the archive was deleted (or taken down). The original addresses with thesims3.com in them won't work over here. Since then, this has been a forum for all sims games, not just TS3, with different sections for each of the games.

My link always worked until just a couple of months ago and like some on this page, My Sims link at the top of the page doesn't work as well. The news part and everything looks different. Did they change how the news looks in the last couple of months? I use to be able to look at a news story and pick another one out of the right side column and now that won't come up.
  • TS_DivaTS_Diva Posts: 477 Member
    TS_Diva wrote: »
    I am having the same problem. Cannot login using Firefox (57.0.2 64-bit), but CAN login with Chrome (63.0.3239.108 64-bit). Firefox is giving me a sign in loop which fails, but i can log into the main Sims 4 site (at least it says I did). When I get to gallery search, as soon as I deselect Maxis Curated it begins the loop.

So, to update: This is still happening in Firefox, but not in Chrome. I am now on Firefox (60.0, 64-bit), and it begins a login-loop which fails when trying to view anything with a search. The in-game gallery is still working fine, and I can successfully complete searches and logins using Chrome, but not in Firefox. Suggestions? Am I the only one?