Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Royal Family Game Pack idea

Comments

• KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    There is nothing I want more than a Sims 4 royal family. There have been some Royal families in the game.

1) Jacob Houwdegen is the deceased fourth son of Count Radbout Houwdegen and the third son of Royal Consort Samantha. He has two brothers Henry en Petrus and a half-brother Phillip. Before his death he was engaged with Olive Specter.

2) Henry Houwdegen is the oldest son of Count Radbout Houwdegen and Royal Consort Samantha. He has two younger brothers Petrus and Jacob and a half-brother Phillip Houwdegen. Henry is the husband of Genesis Lam and the father of their twins John and Samantha. Henry grew up in wealth at the Kings castle. He took his royal tasks very serious, but when he discovered he hasn't royal blood he was disinherited from the throne.

3) The Winchester family is a family featured in Midnight Hollow. The family consists of blue-blooded royal siblings Cedrick Winchester and Odessa Winchester.

4)Catarina Vanderburg is a pre-made wealthy Sim, living in Hidden Springs with her royal family: husband, Renauld, and son Sebastian Vanderburg, in a mansion next to the Cho family. Her daughter, the "princess" Francisca Vanderburg, has run away to the woods in order to fulfill her dream of writing, as Catarina is only interested in marrying off her children.
  • Cinders27Cinders27 Posts: 34 Member
    Yes OP! I would love it if there was some kind of way to distinguish royal / aristocratic Sims... (it appeals to my Englishness). I think it would work nicely with a Celebrity pack as there would be some crossover.

The Vanderburgs were my favourite family in the Sims 3 so I would love this and the Vanderburgs to return!
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    I'd love a Modern Royal pack <3. I recall talking about it some years ago with a friend. Not to mention, imagine some of the TSM duties becoming modernized. Imo that would be a win/win right there and it would still fit TS4's modern style.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    I also love this idea!! I often play with royalty in game. I even recreated the Vanderburgs in the sims 4 to marry them off the royal family I created. So having a way to distinguish them from other sims would be awesome!!
    Also for the OP you forgot the Ithaca family, descended from royalty and even lived in a castle
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Now I am going to create a royal family! I can't wait to get home to play!
  • sacramurdasacramurda Posts: 8 New Member
    OMG, I would LOVE this expansion! I so miss Sims Medieval (I know i spelled that wrong.) This would be epic!
  • Sigma4lifeSigma4life Posts: 163 Member
    I have two kings in my game. They rule over different kingdoms and have distant family care for other towns. I would love to have royals officially added to the Sims 4! I think the modern take on royals would work. They could be in politics, military, or charity work. They would have to hold different work events and meet with number of people. Try and get a "treaty" signed with another kingdom. They could grant titles to other sims of they are king or queen. There would be an interaction to "stress about line of succession" if their heir hasn't married.

There is so much they could do for the pack. I know it would cater to a small group of sim fans, but seriously, they added laundry and an extra pet pack after releasing a pet expansion. The least they could do is make a group of people who have been playing the game for years happy. Now a royal game packs is where I would spend my money!
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I despise royalty and nobility in real life so I wouldn't want to have it in my game.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    I despise royalty and nobility in real life so I wouldn't want to have it in my game.

so don't buy it but there's are countries, like Canada, New Zealand, Australia, which are part of a Commonwealth of countries which head is the Queen?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »

so don't buy it but there's are countries, like Canada, New Zealand, Australia, which are part of a Commonwealth of countries which head is the Queen?

That's why I said: "I don't want it in MY game".
    Also, I come from a country with a royal family as well, that doesn't mean I have to support or like that system.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Sigma4lifeSigma4life Posts: 163 Member

That's why I said: "I don't want it in MY game".
    Also, I come from a country with a royal family as well, that doesn't mean I have to support or like that system.

Once again, then don't buy the pack. There are Sim fans who would like to see it in their game and there are some who would. If it's not for you, keep your wallet closed then. I hate the idea of doing laundry in the Sims so I made the choice to not play my game with it.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Given the current fascination with the English royal family, now would be the perfect time for a royal themed pack.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    That pack would be awesome, I would surely buy it.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
    In the meantime @midnitetech has a Monarchy Career mod...
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    All I really want or need is Royal clothing including tiaras and crowns and lots of antique, gold furniture with large portraits of past Royal family members. More fancy wood paneling and wallpapers including four, five and/or six panels of wallpaper murals like all royal palaces have. More rugs, Persian in particular.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Im opening my wallet at the very idea of a royalty pack.
    There's a royalty mod !!! https://llazyneiph.tumblr.com/royalty-mod
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    That's very nice. I love it, but there is still royalty in my country, and I would like it to be more up to date.
  • ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    A royalty pack would be great. Especially if it could be incorporated into either a historical/fantasy world, or a more modern world.
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    I feel like a royalty pack is coming actually. Theres been some object descriptions in past packs that gave me "royalty pack" vibes. And from what I've heard about University it's even thicker with such things. The Princess Cordelia lore for example.

The Get Famous pack was obviously very heavily influenced by the Road to Fame mod. And I feel like the royalty mod that came out just a bit ago will be swallowed up by a royalty pack sooner rather than later
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    @somethingstellar but there's no hint in the game beside the Princess Cordelia collection (and for "Princess Coredlia and her pirate BFs" being in the gallery) for anything Royalty pack. Not even in surverys that the team has had in the past (NOT the community stuff pack)
    6adMCGP.gif
  • ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    @somethingstellar but there's no hint in the game beside the Princess Cordelia collection (and for "Princess Coredlia and her pirate BFs" being in the gallery) for anything Royalty pack. Not even in surverys that the team has had in the past (NOT the community stuff pack)

I'll bet people will find some interesting stuff in time lol for me it's all the objects described as "fit for a queen" in Get Famous cause it just made me annoyed we cant have proper queens or even long enough name space to give them titles, and then I pondered perhaps a pack also fit for a queen will be coming
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World