Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

old thread

CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
edited June 2018 in Off Topic Chat
deleted. :)
Post edited by CoteDAzur on

Comments

• Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Do you play on PC? O:
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    @littlemissgogo Yes I do! I did forget this information in my OP.
  • Options
    I'll add you later! my bnet iirc is pumpkinpie#1723. we might be too far apart to queue for comp but gotta check.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Awesome! Don't think there's a limit is there? Depends how high tiered you are I suppose. Can't imagine I could queue with plat RN. But we could always play some Arcade/QP anyway! That's where I Widow main :expressionless: (That said I'm usually Supp/Tank in Comp, ;)). Haha.
  • Options
    I sent you a friend req. :)
  • Options
    I sent you a friend req. :)

sent you one as well! B)
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @littlemissgogo Would the server make a difference? I'm on EU. Since I can't see any invite from ya'.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    So I still have a friend req. pending to you as well. Hopefully when we're online at the same time we could figure it out! Never goes well when I try friending people through the launcher. Haha.
  • Options
    KrymzonKromeKrymzonKrome Posts: 83 Member
    I like insta clicked when I saw OW. First I wanna say I'm sorry for your loss....SR loss. I've recently came out of morning from my SR loss as well.
  • Options
    @littlemissgogo Would the server make a difference? I'm on EU. Since I can't see any invite from ya'.

Aw shucks yeah that's probably it. I'm on the American servers :/
    6riwm5.png
  • Options

Aw shucks yeah that's probably it. I'm on the American servers :/

Darn! :( That'll be it then. That's a shame!
  • Options
    DyaBeatiiz wrote: »
    I like insta clicked when I saw OW. First I wanna say I'm sorry for your loss....SR loss. I've recently came out of morning from my SR loss as well.

Yeah. It's not a nice place to be, last few seasons I've managed to solo queue my way up to high gold but.. Seems to be getting worse and worse for unfocused players, 5 dps mains and leavers every season! Time to team up, hey.
  • Options
    DubstequtieDubstequtie Posts: 45 Member
    Ugh OW Comp.. and now there is 6v6 comp.. Since I'm addicted to decking my heroes out with gold weapons, I stride to at least get platinum.. BUT EVEN THAT recently has been a pain! I used to main Mercy and (omg huge random earthquake for a sec and I'm alone and kinda freaked.. I'm still not used to these after moving down to CA) anyway.. I solo queued to Diamond..that was hard as frick. Everything after Diamond I fell so hard.. and ever since I've been 2400-2700 (IF lucky).. I play Mercy still, but I also do Zen, Mcree, DVa, Ana (she's a little hard to pick when she's kinda potato atm) and I do like Hanzo too with his new skill... but people are not where they should be and there are a lot of higher tiers in the mid range that are dominating and then I always get the throwers/not serious comp members.. idk I kinda stopped recently and just play arcade for lootboxes..
    x1lsac.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah @Dubstequtie ..I've noticed that besides the majority of people in lower tier these days being griefers or leavers, the only time you have a winning game is due to the overpopulation of Smurf players digging themselves into Bronze to build up with their friends.