Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stardew Valley Mafia - JOINT-WIN pg 19

1151617181921...Next

Comments

• Options
    MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    "Lilli already claimed compulsive bodyguard survivor. So assuming she's not lying, she would've targeted people who didn't die that night, seeing as she's still alive."

Just thought id point out...shouldnt lilli have died earlier cause we killed sonschi n1 and she protected sonschi n1. We killed lala n2. She protected lala n2.

Also gg dekay. I knew you could do it. :)

I can’t remember the name of my role rn but the person who targets me gets protected. So lilli couldn’t die when she targeted me. But idk why she didn’t die when she targeted Lala when you tried to kill her.
    Also Sonschi...why you kill me? Lol

Killing one of the others felt too obvious ^^
  • Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    DeKay was clearly scum but it's because Sub was obviously scum. Sonschi had me fooled until the very end when it had to be her the way she posted on the last day.

If I had to pick one, though, I would have picked DeKay over Sonschi for being scum. It's not DeKay's fault though, she did well for the little bit she got to play. Sonschi did great.

I said 1 thing, and then had to be replaced-- how does that make me obvious scum lol xD

The odds weren't in your favor. I thought I explained it during the game...also after the game was over.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    "Lilli already claimed compulsive bodyguard survivor. So assuming she's not lying, she would've targeted people who didn't die that night, seeing as she's still alive."

Just thought id point out...shouldnt lilli have died earlier cause we killed sonschi n1 and she protected sonschi n1. We killed lala n2. She protected lala n2.

You are correct. Lilli should have perished when saving me.

But she did, didn't she? She died that night and I survived?
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I figured DeKay out just barely after she replaced Sub. :lol:

Good game, everyone. Thank you for hosting, Bella!
    unknown.png
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »

You are correct. Lilli should have perished when saving me.

But she did, didn't she? She died that night and I survived?

No. You survived, but lilli didnt die. We killed her n3...or dekay did anyway.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    I'll bet that was frustrating. It's always bothers me when I try to make a good honest kill at night and something goes awry, lol.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Yay, joint win! :D Sonschi did good as lone mafia. :)
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Yay, joint win! :D Sonschi did good as lone mafia. :)

She really did!
    unknown.png
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Yes, I realized this morning that Lilli should've died...sorry, my brain was not on hosting this weekend. :sweat_smile: I also messed up and showed Crafty's role instead of her discard, so I gave her a re-roll so she didn't start the game out as a werewolf.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Bella, I make mistakes all the time as a hostess -- I thought you did great! What matters is that the game was fun -- and it was.

Thanks again for hosting :)
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Yes, I realized this morning that Lilli should've died...sorry, my brain was not on hosting this weekend. :sweat_smile: I also messed up and showed Crafty's role instead of her discard, so I gave her a re-roll so she didn't start the game out as a werewolf.

Yeah, I figured when Crafty said "um bella?", but I didn't point it out. Such a shame too. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?