Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sim collection finally displayed in green LOL

13...Next

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Amazing!! <3

thank you <3
    marcel21 wrote: »
    I wish we still had disks :(
    Personally not much use for a shelf anymore with download only packs.
    Neat bookcase tho. Looks good.

Thank you, and I also wish we still had the disks, just felt different then :) I think cats and dogs was a download too, all the previous expansions had disks, but when I got home with cats and dogs I was suprised to find an empty dvd box with a space for a cd but no disk, just a code
    @mcrudd, Holy jumpin' jeepers. I am IMPRESSED. WOW!

LOL thanks, I love sims, been playing for years now hahahahahaha
  • BarrageBarrage Posts: 3 New Member
    I have the sims 3 usb drive
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Awesome!
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    edited November 2019
    My collection is growing <3

lYjqVb6.png

wiGckDA.png
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    @McRudd; looks like you may need to build another shelf soon. Especially if Sims 5 shows up. Lookls like you’re running out of space.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @McRudd; looks like you may need to build another shelf soon. Especially if Sims 5 shows up. Lookls like you’re running out of space.

LOL yip, I have only one more shelve left and that one will probably cover the rest of sims 4 hahahaha, Sims 5 will have its own bookcase since the side of this one only has the five plumbobs of sims 1,2,3,4 and medieval on it, no space for a fifth one. Might have to move some furniture around to fit it too :D
    edited August 2020
    And I have reached the bottom shelf of my Sims bookcase now. Updated with all my Sims 4 Covers too. As a bonus a pic of my Kitty while I play sims LOL <3

JatBibp.jpg

zXQ2tzL.jpg