Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ longer signature ♥

hey. i was just writing something for my signature, a little bio if you will. but then, it was 44 characters too long, so i couldn't save it.
i guess signatures could be longer than just 150 characters, maybe expand it to 200? or add a "bio" space to our profiles so people can know a little bit more about us.

Comments

• Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Yeah, a bio space sounds cool :+1:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • princess_kaguyaprincess_kaguya Posts: 508 Member
    Yeah, a bio space sounds cool :+1:

im glad u agree with me, fellow alien friend.
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Not that I'm a fan of signatures that have graphics but you could probably put your bio text in a pic in Paint that fits the signature size.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Bios could be cool, also ^^ good old gamers idea is quite clever.
    edited April 2018
    Not that I'm a fan of signatures that have graphics but you could probably put your bio text in a pic in Paint that fits the signature size.

i actually thought of that but i think it would look kinda cheap :p
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,280 Member

i actually thought of that but i think it would look kinda cheap :p

This.

I think having a section on our page for a bio is a very good idea.

@EA_Mage, is it possible to add a section on our page for a little bio of ourselves?
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi all,

Profile bio section - thank you very much for the suggestion, we can certainly consider it :smiley:

As for the signature length, I am afraid we won't be increasing the character count as it may decrease forum readability.

Thanks,
    -Mage
    EA_Mage wrote: »
    Hi all,

Profile bio section - thank you very much for the suggestion, we can certainly consider it :smiley:

As for the signature length, I am afraid we won't be increasing the character count as it may decrease forum readability.

Thanks,
    -Mage

sorry u just saw ur message now.
    thank u for considering it!!
  • ethanscott278ethanscott278 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @princess_kaguya said:
    > hey. i was just writing something for my signature, a little bio if you will. but then, it was 44 characters too long, so i couldn't save it.
    > i guess signatures could be longer than just 150 characters, maybe expand it to 200? or add a "bio" space to our profiles so people can know a little bit more about us.

Well said. Even I was searching for a bio column. I am new here though
    edited May 2018
    > @princess_kaguya said:
    > hey. i was just writing something for my signature, a little bio if you will. but then, it was 44 characters too long, so i couldn't save it.
    > i guess signatures could be longer than just 150 characters, maybe expand it to 200? or add a "bio" space to our profiles so people can know a little bit more about us.

Well said. Even I was searching for a bio column. I am new here though

@ethanscott278 welcome :'(