Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

can't download/install store content?

lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
i wonder if the recent origin update borked something, since it also removed eps from my account (though they are back now).

i was recently sent some pretty items and wanted to install them... but, when i go to my purchase history, choose the items, and click 'download, it does nothing. i get the 'please read before continuing' pop-up, but that's it.

i already disabled my adblocker and tried to 'repair game' through Origin, with no result... why is this happening?
I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I can no longer download lots from the exchange but this happened to me before Sims 3 Ended. Seems this is a bug that they missed and didn't know about.
  • Options
    AVD_Sims3AVD_Sims3 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi, When I tried to buy anything in the store, it says that there is an error and to try back later. It's been a week and it still says the same thing. Is anyone managing the sims 3 store? Is anyone else having that problem? Please let me know, because I really want these things from the sims 3 store. :/ <3 :'( :) :#
  • Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    @AVD_Sims3 The store still works... most of the time. If you're still having trouble, try clearing all of your browser caches, including the one for Internet Explorer. Even if you never use it, the store and launcher do for some purposes. Be sure to uncheck the box to preserve data for favorites. It might also help to try a different browser—Firefox has always worked for me.

clear IE cache: https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141