Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cc Issue

Has anyone else had a CC/Mods issue since Tuesdays patch? I keep getting error messages when loading. I have went through everything and ran a batch fix from studio. Does anyone know what mods/cc were broken?

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Hello
    I didn’t see this thread before I posted to you on the other thread. I will repost it here.

Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps you to be able to load the game without errors. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item or batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.
    If you have a lot of mods/cc, use the 50/50 method. Put half of your mods/cc into the mods folder then start the game and see if the issue is still there. If the issue is not there, then you know that those items work okay with the game. Then you can test the other half of your cc/mods.
    If the issue is still there with the first half, you will need to keep testing them to see what is causing the problem. Then you will need to test the second half of your cc/mods too.
  • DesmondCBDesmondCB Posts: 5 New Member
    I've tried this multiple time but no new mod folder shows up. I don't have that many cc either. I don't know if it has something to do with windows 10 or not. I've restarted the sims soooo many times and no success. I've tried downloading cc made after the update but still nothing happened. Also the mods / cc box now longer shows up at start-up. Any advice / help?