Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You've been playing too long when ???

2...Next

Comments

• AmazingFacezAmazingFacez Posts: 88 Member
    You know you've been playing too long when suddenly its dark outside
  • RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    When your parents are getting ready to leave for work and you realize you haven't slept xD
    8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
  • StarByDayStarByDay Posts: 41 Member
    When the last time you saved was 5-7 generations ago.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    When you're playing rotationally and realize you've played every household in one sitting.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• brndltn_bybrndltn_by Posts: 52 Member
    When it was 9 hours since you last checked the time and you realise that you haven't eaten and you need to pee. And then you just go straight back to simming. (I experience this a lot... :') )
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    When you start up a different game and you read the in-game currency ($) there as Simoleons.
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    edited May 2018
    When you start singing parts of songs in smlish
    (Every time nady nepti hidy ho)
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • PinkHairGuitarPinkHairGuitar Posts: 44 Member
    When you're dreaming of the Sims, your favourite Sim familys, your new Sim crush... instead of real people. ;-)
    Guy on my picture is Freaky Pink, famous detective and womanizer.
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    brndltn_by wrote: »
    When it was 9 hours since you last checked the time and you realise that you haven't eaten and you need to pee. And then you just go straight back to simming. (I experience this a lot... :') )

this happens to me ALL the time. I've missed so many dinners because of the sims and always hold my pee whilst I'm playing till I'm literally doing the sim wee-wee walk upstairs (even though all I need to do is hit pause)
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I literally sit there planning out what could happen next time I play, how I want their lives to progress - what can I introduce to see what happens.. it's like my own soap opera, but I genuinely look forward to playing - was away this weekend seeing family and going out with friends and playing the sims yesterday after 3 days off.. felt so good!
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • KonekoFoxgloveKonekoFoxglove Posts: 50 Member
    When you divide the total hours you played by 24 and are shocked how many full days you actually spend in front of the screen.
  • Bo_DummyBo_Dummy Posts: 2,243 Member
    When you wish your own home was as luxurious as your Sim's.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    When your parents are getting ready to leave for work and you realize you haven't slept xD

Had that happen to me once - with SImCity!
    image.png
  • Dallasking2018Dallasking2018 Posts: 73 Member
    you cant remember what day or time it is :D