Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Skeletons Cannot Wear Clothes

So I brought Jungle adventure and ran across an annoying bug that is also affecting other simmers as well. When you turn your sim into a skeleton once or twice and then turn back, the game still registers them as skeletons. That means they shower/bath with their clothes on, no romance/woohoo, and no changing outfits. Like I really don't understand what went wrong here. It's a new pack, the sims team showed of Skeletons as the new lifestate, and already there are major glitches. Like I'm getting GTW flash backs (input "Hello Darkness" meme here). And so far I haven't seen any updates on how to prevent this beyond never turning your sims into Skeletons, which takes a toll on Jungle Adventure's novelty. (I posted this here just to share my thoughts and see if other people are also having thins problem)

Comments

• BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited April 2018
    If you had posted this in the bug section of the help threads a guru could help you but I can help you too since I've had an issue like this.

If you are using mods that modify occult state it may be conflicting with the skeleton as they are buffs and not trait except for the service skeleton.
    Did you by chance use the cheat to turn them or did you use a totem?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios