Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler fathers won't leave!

I'm sorry if there's already a thread about this and feel free to post a link if this thread already exists.

I'm trying to have a single mother. With the first baby as soon as she aged into a toddler the father was coming over uninvited and walking into the house like he owned it. There was no option to ask him to leave and he stayed for days. I eventually locked him out of the house but he just appeared inside the house again a few days later despite locking all doors. I eventually had to kill him to get him to leave them alone. Resetting him did not work. Traveling with him and leaving him somewhere also didn't work, he would just show up a couple hours later.

I thought maybe this was just a fluke because when I tried to reset him the first time through the resetsim cheat he couldn't be found (I had to testing cheats click and reset) and when he died there wasn't a tombstone. So I saved, exited and repaired my game. 2nd baby with a different father. As soon as he was aged into a toddler the father showed up and walked into the home unannounced just like the first one and there still isn't an option to ask to leave.

I don't know if it matters but I don't use any mods and I'm not in a habit of cheating. HELP IT'S SO ANNOYING!

Comments