The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can we PLEASE get a makeup toggle?

Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
edited April 2018 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Can we please get a toggle that allows the same makeup look for every outfit. Just a box to click to make it the same all the way across. It's easy to remove makeup by clicking the X next to the makeup option but it's annoying to have to create the same makeup look over and over 6 times if you don't feel like it. I know people have argued that then they would have to remove makeup for looks their don't want makeup on, like the work out clothing but that's as easy as clicking one button.

Thank you.
Post edited by Kim5496 on

Comments

• JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    (your post is kind of funny in relation to your avatar :mrgreen: )
    (and I completely agree with you)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Yeah I'd like this too. I wanted to redo a Spock character recently and all that shuffling to get his makeup and uniform done across the board took like a half hour. Uncheck formal, uncheck masculine, uncheck this and that. After all that I forgot to save somehow after landing him on lot and had to do it again after (after waiting a day to cool down). I love the CAS options but I don't really enjoy being there for long.
    egTcBMc.png
  • MelodyElodieMelodyElodie Posts: 107 Member
    Yes please! It takes forever and it would be so much more easier to just have a toggle button for this. Especially for custom content stuff, it takes ages to find the right stuff again. It would save so much time and there would be less hassle *-*
    Sig.png

• dopaminedroiddopaminedroid Posts: 169 Member
    A way to copy makeup, clothing, or makeup+clothing to another category would work too. I've been needing an option like that for a very long time. Or a way to dress/make up a sim and then save that arrangement to the styled looks category, so you can make default looks to apply to different sims or different categories of the same sim.
    -OneGrilledCheese @ the gallery-
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Yes! I would also LOVE to have this for shoes since I often use the same shoes for everyday/formal/party. What I would also really like to see is an option to save your own "styled" looks, so outfits, to apply them to other sims!
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • Kim5496Kim5496 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Yes! I would also LOVE to have this for shoes since I often use the same shoes for everyday/formal/party. What I would also really like to see is an option to save your own "styled" looks, so outfits, to apply them to other sims!

Yes! I have been wanting spaces to save my own styled looks FOREVER. I use a lot of the same jeans/shoe combos for guys and it would be so nice to just throw one on and change the shirt.

• ImberisImberis Posts: 99 Member
    Yes, please! I usually have my sims have the same makeup for all looks except formalwear. I'd love a button that lets me just slap that makeup right on.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    I agree heartily with OP, and with the suggestion to create our own styled looks!
  • Sigma4lifeSigma4life Posts: 163 Member
    I completely agree. It takes forever with custom content. I seriously don't understand why a button wasn't just added during the creation of the base game. It would honestly speed up creating a sim and let me quickly get back to story telling.

I wish they would do it for accessories too. Hate having to search for the custom content wedding band I want to add to a sim on all of their looks.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    edited May 2018
    I agree, OP. That feature was so handy in the previous game.

I also wish that there was an opacity slider for the makeup. Some of the EA make up makes the Sims look like Bobo the Clown. A slider could have toned them down and made them usable.

On a side note: I wish that traits and aspirations could be randomized again -- in CAS as well as at birth and on birthdays. I hate choosing traits for kids. I miss that element of surprise.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    An opacity slider would be helpful for some clothing items as well, such as some of the leggings for the lady sims. Ladies with nylons, what a concept.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    An opacity slider would be helpful for some clothing items as well, such as some of the leggings for the lady sims. Ladies with nylons, what a concept.

Oooh, I like that idea! Kudos. ;)
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 697 Member
    Everything suggested in this thread so far would be amazing!!
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png