Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Neighbors Come In On Own And Won't Leave!

Right now I am playing the game and have my family in an apartment and the next door neighbors keep walking into their apartment like its their own! And to make it worse I can't tell them to leave, because that doesn't come up in the social interactions!

And in other cases too they will hang out in the hall all hours of the day and night either talking to someone else or just standing there doing nothing or singing! Which with the talking and singing it disturbs me trying to play my family! And again you can't get them to go or anything else!

Sometimes they even do this for so long that they start needing to eat, sleep and use the bathroom and then they pee on themselves right there and keep standing there smelly and whining about it!

Now both of these things have been going on pretty much since I got Apartments, which is why I rarely play with that part, because its so buggy with that stuff! And I mean both that it bugs me but also the apartment part is buggy!

I haven't noticed anyone else complaining about this, which is probably why Maxis hasn't bothered to fix it or maybe someone did and they just ignored it or tried but it didn't work!

Right now I am having to consider moving them out of the apartment and into a house just so I can get rid of intruders!

Oh and yes I tried locking the door, but I hired a nanny and I had to unlock the door for her and then while she is there I had one of my sims give her a key, hoping she could use it to not only get in but get out, but apparently it only works when getting in, because I had to take time to unlock the door after dismissing her for the day! So having to lock the door to keep the neighbors from coming in anytime they want and eating their food and playing on their computers and watching TV, isn't a good option here! Plus I shouldn't have to, because they aren't supposed to be able to just walk into other peoples apartment or at least I would think so!

I am tired of having to move my sims out of an apartment just because the game isn't working right or just never moving anyone in one at all! I mean the only ones that I can use without having that happen is those with no neighbors!

This needs to be fixed soon!
To follow me or check out my creations my name is claramj and my avatar is Nikki Cat, she's in my gallery!

Comments