Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Swings

I wish they had swings for the kids/adults to swing on. :)

Comments

• SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    And toddlers! They need toddler swings too. c:
  • Alyza_1Alyza_1 Posts: 311 Member

Yes!!! All toddlers/child/teens/audults!! They have the monkey bars and I thought Sims 3 had swings if my memory is right.
    Sandboxes would be nice, too.

Also, slides for children. Maybe hopscotch, jump rope, soccer balls, footballs...the ability to play tag, hide-and-seek, house...
  • TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    edited April 2018
    I miss swings sooooo much!!!!! One of the gurus/devs (not sure) has a new wants/suggestions post in the ideas forum/might be the feedback forum, not sure right this moment, but I asked to bring SWINGS back!
  • jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    we so need swings in the game :'(
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
  • Sofmc9Sofmc9 Posts: 499 Member
    been asking for all the playground items from TS3 to TS4

FU4C2Jj.jpg

lqZ7olx.jpg
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member

Also, slides for children. Maybe hopscotch, jump rope, soccer balls, footballs...the ability to play tag, hide-and-seek, house...

Yes just more activities for sims to do. I really miss children being about to play all of their little games together. Would really help those play dates kids invite each other to. :)
  • JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    What about Tire Swings too?! That would be a new feature that Devs have never implemented in a Sims Franchise!

I’m just tired of the jungle gyms and chess tables being the only things that child sims can play with at the park :(
    Jaysims wrote: »
    What about Tire Swings too?! That would be a new feature that Devs have never implemented in a Sims Franchise!

I’m just tired of the jungle gyms and chess tables being the only things that child sims can play with at the park :(

Ooooo. O:

And they could bring rollerskates back, and let Sims skate outside of a rink, just at the park or something. Also skateboards and-or scooters and-or bikes.
  • JaysimsJaysims Posts: 209 Member
    And they could bring rollerskates back, and let Sims skate outside of a rink, just at the park or something. Also skateboards and-or scooters and-or bikes.

I’d love to see how they’d pull of the animations for skateboarding and scooters if ever this was incorporated into the game.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Alyza_1 wrote: »
    I wish they had swings for the kids/adults to swing on. :)

Sofmc9 wrote: »
    been asking for all the playground items from TS3 to TS4

FU4C2Jj.jpg

lqZ7olx.jpg

Agreed.
    Jaysims wrote: »

Ooooo. O:

Skating will most likely come with Seasons.
    Also I'd love to see porch swings.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member

Yes!!! All toddlers/child/teens/audults!! They have the monkey bars and I thought Sims 3 had swings if my memory is right.

yup.

can't believe swings weren't in the base game :(

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

marcel21 wrote: »

yup.

I can't believe they didn't come in Parenthood. Maybe they'll come in Seasons.
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    @catloverplayer I can't believe PH didn't come with bunk beds though.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited April 2018
    Apparently there are issues with the multi-tasking and swings, lounge chairs, and anywhere else sims either converse or push other sims or play together - so none of that is looking promising. I have a feeling it is why our sims don't play catch, or tag or have pillow fights or play pool or any of those other thing they used to do together - like slow dancing etc. I really dislike multi-tasking if all it does is keep the fun stuff out of the game.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

yup.

Hi.

to be honest cat they should be in the base game, you do set a bad example at times with what you think should be put into DLC.
    your teaching them is okay to cut base game items to later sell as DLC.
    i want the item to be not that much.

Its your opinion of course. for me I am not a fan of base game content turning up in paid DLC.
    how about something completely new instead of them adding a passed base game item.

its bad enough there doing it with missing items and features from some packs, which they have done a lot with the sims 4.
    only for them to turn up in another pack.

why anybody wants base game content in paid DLC :#

• soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    I want these too!!!
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    Apparently there are issues with the multi-tasking and swings, lounge chairs, and anywhere else sims either converse or push other sims or play together - so none of that is looking promising. I have a feeling it is why our sims don't play catch, or tag or have pillow fights or play pool or any of those other thing they used to do together - like slow dancing etc. I really dislike multi-tasking if all it does is keep the fun stuff out of the game.

A modder has done slowdancing so that should be doable in the game without it being a mod.

yup.

Hi.

to be honest cat they should be in the base game, you do set a bad example at times with what you think should be put into DLC.
    your teaching them is okay to cut base game items to later sell as DLC.
    i want the item to be not that much.

Its your opinion of course. for me I am not a fan of base game content turning up in paid DLC.
    how about something completely new instead of them adding a passed base game item.

its bad enough there doing it with missing items and features from some packs, which they have done a lot with the sims 4.
    only for them to turn up in another pack.

why anybody wants base game content in paid DLC :#

I'm saying that because swings didn't come in the base game. I still think we might get them but I thought they might come in Parenthood since we didn't get them in the base game. I too thought they should be in the base game but if they were cut from the base game our only hope is thru paid dlc or possibly updates.
  • SimsAddict_244SimsAddict_244 Posts: 274 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »

I also miss the play interaction between sims and the slow dancing. I think the game need a broader playground GP/SP but the problem is that they seem to focus on one theme at a time so we'll see how it goes, I guess.
    edited April 2018
    mod 4 swings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOaw_YdCRNQ

image if some of these modders were working 4 EA instead of the current team. they make things simmers want and bring back stuff EA even take away.

these modders deserve awards B)

the games becomes fun with mods. pity the same cant be said 4 Eps
    Post edited by marcel21 on