Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My laptop was stolen :(

Angela_4588Angela_4588 Posts: 246 Member
edited April 2018 in Off Topic Chat
My laptop was stolen and I'm so angry!
Homes built, families and memories created. Years of collected cc. Years and years and saved gameplay... ive played with the same saves and families since sims 4 was released. So much hard work and time just gone! I'm soo sad. I just wanted to vent to people who would understand.
Gallery Username : XInspiredAngelX

Comments

• Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Oh man! I am so sorry! I don't even really know what to say. It would be devastating.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    well you get to start over thats nice to sorry about your computer
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Oh no! I hope your laptop turns into a brick so that thief can't use it!
    image.png
  • Angela_4588Angela_4588 Posts: 246 Member
    Oh man! I am so sorry! I don't even really know what to say. It would be devastating.

It is devastating. :(
    @comicsforlife that's true just sucks because I worked so hard on all my world's. Recreating every venue and re did all the families in every household over the years. Some are saved to the gallery though at least

It had a password so hopefully they can't ! I'm sure there are ways around it though. I changed my origin password just in case
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    I'm sorry to hear that. :(
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member

It had a password so hopefully they can't ! I'm sure there are ways around it though. I changed my origin password just in case

Oh that's good then.
    image.png
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Homes built, families and memories created. Years of collected cc. Years and years and saved gameplay... ive played with the same saves and families since sims 4 was released. So much hard work and time just gone! I'm soo sad. I just wanted to vent to people who would understand.

Didn't you saved your saves, cc, things somewhere?
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    nani wrote: »

Didn't you saved your saves, cc, things somewhere?

A flash drive maybe? I save back up copies of all my saves and favorite CC.

Also Sorry to hear about your laptop being Stolen.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

@bsmo @nani unfortunately not. I'll be learning how to do that though once I get a new laptop though. That's for sure!!!
  • stronglcvestronglcve Posts: 94 Member
    I'm so sorry! When you get a new laptop, make sure to backup your files incase something like this happens again. I hope the thief gets karma or punished or something for that horrible thing they've done.
    please. jenna can't hear us, she's blind.
    Thank u! I Will! And I hope they do too!!
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    seeing as i have only a desktop and a laptop that's too old to hold battery unplugged, i don't carry them, but i still keep backup incase you don't know, the computer breaks or i want to move saves from a computer to another
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    Oh sweet @Angela_4588 the same happened to me years ago... Some guys broke into my house... My laptop wasnt even top of the line and I had so so much CC.. I really know how you feel... Its horrible :( Hate thieves.. hate!
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
    So do I @pandie00 it's gonna be hard starting over when I do get a new one. I'll probably wait for seasons to get one though
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    @Angela_4588 By chance were you able to use voice activation on your laptop? Newer laptops now have that option so if your laptop is ever stolen the only way it can be used is voice activation.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios