Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the next expansion pack you are hoping for?

Comments

• happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    Seasons
    I've said this many times on this forum (lol) but I really want Seasons very badly. And they had better include holidays with it or I'll be verrrry disappointed. The next expansion that I really want is University. I loved it in ts3.
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • jaimie_c3jaimie_c3 Posts: 44 Member
    Seasons
    Really hoping seasons comes out! I love seeing my sim families playing in the snow together, splashing in puddles, and sun tanning! Except they would literally stop and do it every where and do it I'm the sims 4 :lol:
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons all the way!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • sukidai612sukidai612 Posts: 1 New Member
    Other (specify?)
    University and/or a fame pack where they can act, model, direct and form a band.
  • xbackxback Posts: 22 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons 100%

I'm also hoping for more supernatural states
  • XMachiaXXMachiaX Posts: 122 Member
    Seasons
    I hope for Seasons... but Univeryity would be cool too... hmm
  • mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    World Adventures
    I definitely want to have the wizards and witches back and I'd also like to see the return of the invisible friend.
    I'd also like to have more adventures in Egypt with mummies and hidden doors etc...
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    edited March 2018
    Seasons
    Seasons then university.

Seasons will be so beautiful in this game.

But I also want something brand new that has never been done before
  • LouciferLoucifer Posts: 199 Member
    Supernatural (other than Vampires)
    Witches and Fae is my first choice I do miss winter and horses unicorns mermaids (although i got that mod working not as good as S 3 but cool) would like to see Forgotten Hollow update smallest world almost useless only 5 places to build with 2 taken by townies
    When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny
    Thomas Jefferson (3rd US President)
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    Other (specify?)
    I want a transportation expansion pack. Bikes, skateboards, roller blades, motorcycles, buses, cars, boats etc... this would add so much to the game. We don't have to have a completely open world to have these things. I just want my sims to be able to interact with them.

Teens could skateboard around town, adults can get in their cars and we could watch them drive down the street before loading screen then watch them arrive and park. Same with bikes and motorcycles. And allow us to take boats in the water and fish off them with a cooler for "juice" etc...
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    University/School
    I want University or Supernatural, but I'll take seasons, if only to get everyone else to be quiet. Every where you go, people scream baout seasons, and I personally don't see the appeal.
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons!
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    University/School
    Well this just proves that University should come next. ;)
    If they go ahead with Seasons then simmers might just ignore the rest of it because they have what they want.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Seasons
    CK213 wrote: »
    If they go ahead with Seasons then simmers might just ignore the rest of it because they have what they want.

No one is going to ignore any packs that come after Seasons. There are a lot of players who packs about other supernaturals, education, farming, just to name a few.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Other (specify?)
    I very much want to see something akin to Sims 3 ShowTime. I would quite specifically like to see a way for a Sim to become a singer and for celebrity status (stardom) be done better than previously. One doesn't become a star necessarily because a Sim happen to run into a Sim star and chat them up, for instance. This should be tied into the potential star's rise to fame and popularity with other Sims. I'd like to see fans chase after a star they spot on the street, be able to ask for autographs and for the Sims who have the Insane trait, (or perhaps EA could add the Obsessive Trait) would try to rip off the star's clothing for a souvenir. The player would have options to allow their active star Sim to either try to outrun the 'mob', or call for their limo to pick them up, or call security (the option to hire bodyguards would be nice).

With CL, our Sims can learn how to belt it out in a pleasing manner already. This could be tied into the Music Career. And acting and modeling could also be included, or even a bestselling author or artist. I see all kinds of possibilities with this. All the options for the active Sim would apply to the other 'careers', too.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • AphalosAphalos Posts: 1 New Member
    Other (specify?)
    Personally I'd love to see a werewolves expansion pack to go along with vampires, seeing as there hasn't been a modder that's been able to release something of sorts that works well enough.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    University/School
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

No one is going to ignore any packs that come after Seasons. There are a lot of players who packs about other supernaturals, education, farming, just to name a few.

Well there are times when you take people seriously and times when you don't.
    Seeing a winky emote is sometimes a clue. ;)
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Herb405Herb405 Posts: 13 New Member
    The have been a few vacation addons in the sims 4 game but How about a tropical island where you have nature inspired furniture / household items. You build your house using island plants/ trees etc. and by collecting beach shells and certain fish (fishing) it increases your chance of a visit from Neptune inspired royal character from: an underwater world, maybe with a rescue mission as an option tto a different world. Or build an underwater sub? Collecting various seaweed in mixology could create potions to breathe under water, or turn into a Mermaid/man.... Live and build a life in the under water world..
  • JurassicKingJurassicKing Posts: 63 Member
    Historical/Futuristical
    I've read about the time travel expansion for Sims 3 and something like that in 4 would be awesome! I just can't get into three...
    maxresdefault.jpg

I have a son lightspeeeeeed!
  • Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Historical/Futuristical
    I would like a time travel pack, maybe this time with the option to travel to the future AND the past. I would also like an island or supernatural themed pack. I couldn't care less about seasons though.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • LovelyLanaLovelyLana Posts: 5 New Member
    I want more hobbies/activities outside their home. Like a mall, or a theme park, or a board walk, or an olympics pack, or the movies, or historical village, music festivals, zoo..basically something other than a gym or library. A ranch/countryside pack would be cool. You go through it all so quickly and end up having so little to do after a while. That's what's keeping me from buying some of the packs cause I don't really kniw what to use them for. Also would love if they'd developed generation a bit more for teens and children. Like having teen idols and concerts and stuff, more of the usual stages for kids/teens.

Other than that I would really want the sims to be able to compete against each other and take lessons/have practice in different sports and hobbies. Like you can sign up for football, swimming, basketball, baseball practice. You can go with them/have them go alone to practice for two hours on the weekend, or have them sign up for competitions in whatever sport they want. SomethingI can see go well with the university pack if they ever release one. Also, I need sweets and sodas in the game. We got wine and beer but no soda for the kids...

But university and seasons definitely needs to come out. Totally love the game but it's too monotonous without seasons.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Paradise/Island themed
    I’m good with either Seasons or Island Paradise. :)

It’s most likely going to be Seasons, and I’m excited for it as well!
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • EmmySimsEmmySims Posts: 65 Member
    University/School
    Seasons or University... More University for me though.... Unfortunately looks like we arent going to be getting these in TS4
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Seasons
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

Well there are times when you take people seriously and times when you don't.
    Seeing a winky emote is sometimes a clue. ;)

You're right. I totally missed the "winky". My bad. ;)
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,339 Member
    Seasons
    Seasons all the way! It would be awesome to get some snow and rain.