Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4/5 hopes and predictions

13...Next

Comments

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,215 Member
    My hope for the end of The Sims 4 : a stable game, all the features working properly.

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited April 2018
    Marnetti wrote: »
    If the next GP isn't a new lifestate, I sure hope it's cars, hobby, or vacation related.

Yes agreed or maybe Themeparks.

Edit
    Oops Just realized this is a Necro Thread from 2017.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    If the next GP isn't a new lifestate, I sure hope it's cars, hobby, or vacation related.

Edit

Edit
    Or singer
  • EmmySimsEmmySims Posts: 65 Member
    > @Orchid13 said:
    > KismetRose wrote: »
    >
    > I feel it's an unpopular opinion, but I'm actually ready for TS5 right now. I just feel there are so many missed opportunities in TS4. I mostly want Sims that feel unique. I often feel that my Sims are just clones of each other with some differences here and there. Only one time did I experience a truly unique Sim who did her own thing no matter how much I redirected her. She definitely had a mind of her own and it would be awesome if TS5 would allow for true differences in personalities/moods.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I agree with you. I've lost hope in TS4. They take one step forward and then two steps back.

See, I am 50/50 for both sides. What is the point in even making another game when most likely the game is just going to go downhill from here?? On the other hand, who knows what the future holds? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top