Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• jonluke32jonluke32 Posts: 98 Member
    Everything is ok. Didn't you want this uploaded today? Let's finish this
    And thank you for your patience with me :):D:DB)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited April 2018
    @jonluke32, Powder Mill Contemporary is ready!

G1Qjfrt.jpg

Mid-century Deck House w/ 4 bdrm, 2 ba and family room has clean architectural lines, two distinctive levels w/ large picture windows, expansive glass sliders & vaulted wood ceilings, 2-story foyer leading to living room with floor-to-ceiling brick fireplace, remodeled baths and an updated kitchen w/ granite counter, flexible flowing floor plan with walk-out on lower level, splendid views in all seasons from every room. ~ DNA Request for JonLuke32 ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

Download: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9208605

Media: https://photos.app.goo.gl/wN3B70O5n0ngkZ0h1

Request: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16313712/#Comment_16313712

@jonluke32, There is a desk lamp in it that I thought was a game one. Don't buy it, there is a very similar desk lamp in game. The lamp is by the 2 computers in the family room.

Have fun with it!
    Post edited by romagi1 on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Powder Mill Contemporary is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of the home and the large glass windows are very nice for sims to enjoy looking out through at the outside views or for the sunshine to come in through. The trees and greenery in the outdoors areas look great! Nice kids playground area for them to have fun playing on the swings or the treehouse. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice brick wall textured fireplace area for sims to enjoy resting there reading books near the fire. The design of the bookcases wall looks great! The items are nice touches on top of the bookcases, and the wall pictures look very nice placed in descending size order. The design of the kitchen and dining area is great! The white colour scheme and the wooden texture of the dining table complement each other and looks very nice . Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The bookcase areas look great!
    It is a very nice family home :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Love this house!! I downloaded it for a closer look and it looks awesome!
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    Wonderful job on the Mid-century house @romagi1! I just love how you did the ceilings and the walk-out basement. The whole house looks so open and airy. The landscaping looks great too.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member

Wonderful job Rox. Can't believe the effort and patience you put into making this just right for your requester. Beautiful job inside and out. Rec'd, downloaded and looking forward to checking out in game. Well done! :D
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Powder Mill Contemporary is so realistic in every detail! I love all the MOOing work, especially how you made the fireplace.
    It´s a beautiful home. Well done, dear! :smiley:
    rosemow wrote: »
    Powder Mill Contemporary is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of the home and the large glass windows are very nice for sims to enjoy looking out through at the outside views or for the sunshine to come in through. The trees and greenery in the outdoors areas look great! Nice kids playground area for them to have fun playing on the swings or the treehouse. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice brick wall textured fireplace area for sims to enjoy resting there reading books near the fire. The design of the bookcases wall looks great! The items are nice touches on top of the bookcases, and the wall pictures look very nice placed in descending size order. The design of the kitchen and dining area is great! The white colour scheme and the wooden texture of the dining table complement each other and looks very nice . Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The bookcase areas look great!
    It is a very nice family home :)

It was a great house to grow up in.! :)B)
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Wonderful job Rox. Can't believe the effort and patience you put into making this just right for your requester. Beautiful job inside and out. Rec'd, downloaded and looking forward to checking out in game. Well done! :D

Yes, thank you @romagi1 for your patience and effort in trying to please me in making it look as authentic as possible and, in the spirit of that, I would like to know, other than the Bedside Lamp and Basketball Hoop, what else should I get from the Store? I now have more Simpoints
    Is there a way to delete everything from your cart at once or do I have to stick with the method of getting rid each of my 63 items?
    edited April 2018
    @jonluke32, I've never added anything to my cart I didn't know I wanted for sure but as I only own 99.9% of the store I found a few items that I don't own and added them to my cart. I'm not seeing anyway to do it except one at a time. If you are looking at things you might like but are unsure about you can add them to your "Wishlist". Putting them there will also let you know when there is a sale on them.

If you own several pieces from the same set you need to check the set. Most of the sets are CYS which means if you own enough of the sets single pieces you may be able to get the rest of the set free.

As I was concentrating on not using any store that you did not own I didn't try other items. But there was a shelf I had wanted to use in the kitchen in place of the shelf I have the nectar bottles on.

https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?&productId=OFB-SIM3:56487&categoryId=&scategoryId=11531&ppcategoryId=&gender=female&startAt=64

Edit: There is a bread box on the kitchen counter where I have the knife set. I had been thinking about using this one.

https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:44588&scategoryId=11531

Otherwise I would save the simpoints for your next request. You had said something about wanting some sims made and you don't own any store hairs and clothing. Store hairs are very helpful and sometimes clothes but hairs for sure!
    Thank you again. I forwarded the link to my parents, my sister and brother-in-law and they are all amazed at how real it looks. In fact, for a few seconds my brother-in-law thought I had found a picture of the house on Zillow or some other site
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    jonluke32 wrote: »
    Thank you again. I forwarded the link to my parents, my sister and brother-in-law and they are all amazed at how real it looks. In fact, for a few seconds my brother-in-law thought I had found a picture of the house on Zillow or some other site

That's awesome @jonluke32 , @romagi1 did a wonderful job of replicating your real life home.
    Is there any way to filter out the other Countries in the Exchange? I live in the US and don't feel like browsing 6 pages of search results if alot of that is in other languages that I don't understand
    edited April 2018
    I had an abundance of pictures so that helped alot! :)
    Is there any way to filter out the other Countries in the Exchange? I live in the US and don't feel like browsing 6 pages of search results if alot of that is in other languages that I don't understand
    You can go over to the side and use the advanced search. It allows you to pic the language.

And you can check the DNA blog, here: http://dnarequestteam.blogspot.com/
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    Powder Mill looks stunning!
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Question for current request.

****Bookmarking this thread while I am creating for you should help insure that you receive notifications.****

WIPS are in the next post down! :)

FREE items from the store. here

4/29/18

@princess0384,

I see you have a Sims 4 Avi, are you still needing this sim? Yes please I play TS3 more than TS4 just don't always remember to change my Avi

I use default replacement skin and eyes on my sims, if you don't please let me know so I can remove that folder from my game while making your sim. I do what skin and eyes are they?

Do you have a certain hair you would like on him? Not long I prefer short and styled

Do you have any other pics of him? No, it took me a while to find just the ones included in the reference or whatever.

IcsaBkL.png
    edited May 2018
    @princess0384, over the years I have tried a couple different ones.

I am open to trying new ones as long as they are defaults. I have a pic with the ones that I switch out to once in awhile.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133
    Ok thank you.

IcsaBkL.png
    edited May 2018
    @princess0384, I think his eyes need to be squintier but I think the model may be squinting too. I can get the sims a bit more squinty but due to the eyeball size of the sims, not much more.

Haven't found a hairstyle I'm really fond of for him yet but let me know what you think of the skin, eye and hair color. Do I have the right facial hair???

I'm still playing with him so let me know if you don't like something about him.

Added another WIP with more tanned skin.

WIP here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584133/#Comment_11584133

Hair color, skin, and eyes and eye color look amazing. Facial hair looks good. I like the top pic better for skintone unless they are the same and my eyes are deceiving me.
    IcsaBkL.png
    @princess0384, LOL yes the top pic has a tanner skin color. So I will keep what I have. Are you wanting a different facial hair or a lighter color of it?

So you are good with the eyes and I can't get the lip tips any farther apart so what do you think of his nose and face shape? Good or need work?

Would you like him to have any skills, lifetime rewards or simoleans?