Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @Faerie197 and @Mikezumi I suppose I've been just plain unlucky with the tablets! However, my daughter wants a new iPad, so I guess at least she will stay with Apple ;)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@OriginalMara Nice you had time to participate in the interview. It is good to get to know your sim better. I figured she'd say dog! :)

@TadOlson Thank you. Great picture.

@polrbear Enjoyed the update. Cute episode with the girls and yes, Charlotte did seem a bit jealous. Glad that Jane did not hurt herself.

@therealsunsetvalley Margaret is a cutie. :)

@emorrill Loved Emma's interview. She's got it together and shows it. I love that she wants to be a bird, sing and fly.

@Lanlyn Loved the way you completed the story and tied up the loose ends. Hopefully someone will figure out how to make ambrosia someday for the ghosts :) I love your imagination. You capture your readers attention and we just want more from you. :)

@Faerie197 Cute interview! :)

@PalmArrow Definitely improved with the makeovers. :) I did Victor with the interview so let me know how you like it. I know you like him. :)

@Mikezumi He gets a 10 for that dive!
    I love the scholars garden and need to remember to put a woohoo spot there. My sims always get frisky when visiting it. It is a long way back to a bed!
    Beautiful last view while they were watching the stars. :)
    hehe, all those boys in their briefs!

@TinySpaceFox Thanks for the comments. Yes, he is definitely matter of fact about it. He spent centuries working for the Council of Supernaturals hunting rogues and assorted bad guys. He never harmed anyone that didn't deserve it. He retired after meeting Gardenia so he could raise a family.
    That is actually his favorite blood type. With vamps you can pic a favorite blood type, rather than food. :lol:
    Thanks for explaining about sugar baby! :)
    Would love to see the interview with your guys, if you have time. :)

@Charlottesmom Hubby has tv on or is usually playing a game, so it is just background noise. Right now he is going through NCIS from the beginning. I hear it, but don't hear it kind of thing. :)
    I do understand about taking a break from the story. I have so many things I want to get done in the Ballan family, but am bored at uni, but, want them to get their degrees and graduate. One more week I think if I calculated it right. I flashed through the last week, just worked on getting all of them the extra trait with the social stuff. Got it!
    Last night I took a break from uni and worked on revamping an EA home into Alexandra's family home. I'm too lazy to start from scratch right now, for just a picture home. Have fun whatever you do. :) I have a new client to see this afternoon, but, hopefully will finish the house later today. Will try to show pics if I do.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Finished work for the day and now off to my second job of the day so going to be busy.

I think that I will be able to finish the Sims story by the end of the weekend :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @Charlottesmom Why don't you interview Connor? Or have I missed it? I'm on holiday and rushing around like a lunatic, trying to get to many things done at the same time! :p
    human-multitasking.gif
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @Charlottesmom Thank you, he is a very sweet sim.

Here is another update

[img][/img]sFp3eHc.jpg

Ty Saying no to yet another call for a date

[img][/img]rxREmLo.jpg

The others had breakfast togheter

[img][/img]w90S9K0.jpg

Then Bree and Darrel visited the arcade place

[img][/img]CDnr4Oe.jpg

[img][/img]zNqnLUr.jpg

[img][/img]2hEwmza.jpg

Ty snowboarding,just wonder where he took off his winter jacket lol

All for now

• CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited April 2018
    more...

@ZeeGee , Zarabeth really has the hots for Gunther huh!! ;)
    **Afraid of Jared? He's a pus*sycat! ;)
    **Great answers!

@emorrill , Well look at it, his crotch is all lit up! (Bunter) gotta luv Bunter.
    **My parents had a dog named Zelda when I was born, It is said I adored her.
    **My SV saves do have an exceptionally large number of gay males...no lesbians though. :blush: (well except maybe Zelda though that is a very very old save)

@Nikkei_Simmer , You get an awesome for the Bugs Bunny reference!
    **Your challenge answers were pretty funny!

@Vincent_Vengeance , Nice answers with Steve.
    **Too bad about Ozzy's future demise..

@Mikezumi , Who cares what you eat for breakfast as long as it's enjoyed. :wink:
    **Hearts abound, your guys are hot stuff!
    **That fortune was certainly interesting..
    **Don't go home!! You'll die.... :'(
    **OMG! I just read the story about R choking on the shrimp! Can't blame him for not wanting to eat for awhile poor kiddo..at least he's fine now. Jake choked on a marble from a game his aunt gave him when he was about 3 (must be prime choking age), I panicked like crazy and was banging on his back (as were you no doubt with R) he finally go it out...I swear kids were put on this Earth to shorten our lives and give us gray hair!
    **I wish the jellybeans killed quicker than they do it took tons to kill my SS!
    **An ode to Jordan in Sims mobile! Why I didn't make a guy I'll never know.
    **I agree, I remember when we had to go to the library and read about things we were interested in in Books! The age of iPads and smart phones have really done something to society. *Though I couldn't text you without our iPads!!* :smiley:

@king_of_simcity7 , pretty scenery!
    **Warren Warren Warren...when will you learn??

@TinySpaceFox , Jared has the 'ugh..what is it now' look plastered on his face 24/7. :wink:
    **Jared and Connor can be nice to each other on occasion...
    **Bryce is a legit L and Meggie offspring so he obviously inherited the "stare" gene. Funny how very very few of my Sims actually do that stare.
    **Glad your exams are over, must be a load off. My son is graduating from College in May and has some huge finals coming up.
    **About your new story, I just saw an episode of Pr. Phil about ladies who were Sugar Babies. Interesting stuff, sad too though as most of the girls had zero self esteem.
    **Martin, cute as ever!! You know who I want Martin paired up (David) with but I don't see that happening.. :'(

@lanlyn , Geeze everyone dropping like flies!!
    **We own an escape room business and when you said a hidden chest slid out from the pedestal it reminded me of one of the props in one of the rooms. The pedestal goes up and reveals a hidden puzzle piece.
    **John you're going down buddy!!
    **Poor John squished by a meteor, what a way to go!
    **Here's hoping Frankie DOES turn over a new leaf!

@YJB19299 , I loved Dinah's answers to the challenge questions..
    **All the A names for the kids! I want to do that...
    **What was her animal? it got plummed...
    **she sounds like a spitfire!

@Silverofdreams30 , nice to see both the dads (dad and stepdad).
    **Gorgeous scenery shots, the pink lighting at night!
    **Yeah a new house!

@coco , Seriously the video was great, Matthew (my youngest) loved it too!
    **I remember you told me of Love Rain a while back we have Netflix now and will see if it's there.

@ciane , I loved your challenge answers, I never even thought to do my SS!

@plushtrap_107 , Wonderful little toddlers, Neptune has gorgeous hair and eyebrows, and Fabian's eyes are beautiful (yup, I can see the color).

@Faerie197 , 658 hours of gameplay for 3 years...you have more restraint than me! I'm on 3 years and at least...3,000 hours of play (sadly I kid you not). I seriously question people when they say Sims 3 is boring.
    **Sorry you can't play Sims mobile, so far I'm not terribly impressed, it's Sims 4 (art style) further watered down for a tablet.
    **My eldest HATES Apple products (I have two iPads so I obviously love them) but yes for someone just starting out the are a big expense and not terribly necessary. I'm an old bitty so we can afford them (scrimped and saved in my younger years too).

@bekkasan , Victor's answers were very telling, I learned a lot from them, he's a sweet character, fiercely loyal to his family, a nice strong family man. I adore him in your story.
    **Want to see Penny's handsome prince??

35091681213_4a56ba7c74_c.jpg

I forgot his name..I wanted Penny with Dylan or Connor so I had what's his name do a wish of his own:

35731444722_b35473389d_c.jpg

She was an elder and I decided to keep her one..

35731444212_a4c0a47138_c.jpg

she did get a small hair/makeup makeover, she and what's his name were an adorable couple..

35860270866_f4f5aa9dec_c.jpg

@CravenLestat , WOW!! You really did capture Gretchen!! It's nice to see her in a Sims 3 form, Sims mobile is soooo Sims 4 in the art style. :smiley:
    **C's Kristen came out wonderul too!!

@OriginalMara , Lovely answers to the challenge questions with Penelope. :smiley:

2557, been at it for 3 hours (on the button!)...time for a break.
    Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @TadOlson -- Thanks. :)

@TinySpaceFox -- Thanks! I love it too. But I cannot take credit for it... I got it from a book I read as a kid that had a Dalmatian named Dice in it. :)
    Haha... I think the Millers only have one dog and one cat. So I guess Penelope has her one-upped! (Or four-upped??)
    Luckily though they don't have to take care of Copper; I have a mod that lets him board at the horse training grounds; he's mostly automonous. Penelope does visit him sometimes for a ride. The dogs are somewhat as well, as I have pets on high free will lol and generally take care of their needs on their own. Not that I intentionally ignore them, but... lol.

@Charlottesmom -- Hi :)
    I am loving your Misunderstood updates, just haven't had a chance to go to the story thread and comment. :)
    Thank you, it was fun!

@bekkasan -- Thank you. :)
    I'll have to do another sometime when I get going on my other Sim games haha. (I would do Connor but his answers would probably be mostly the same as Penelope's!) I am thinking to start a new game once the triplets age up, for a bit of a break.
    @Charlottesmom They moved again, but I now got the perfect house for the 4 of them.
    with perfect roo mfor everyone hehe. Thank you. Lovely photos of the whats his name and the woman.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Charlottesmom Thanks for the comments :smile:

Anyone got any suggestions for poses? A certain Sim has started to communicate with me and they will be featured soon :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Here is final update for today.

[img][/img]DfKWrPT.jpg

Remodelled the garage to a room for Bree and Darrel

[img][/img]WuDKU6B.jpg

Waking up in the morning

[img][/img]Os5CG1X.jpg

Ty and Audra helped eachother making the bed

[img][/img]erpeTgS.jpg

Darrel posing for my camera lol

[img][/img]iXC1Mvt.jpg

Morning bath

All for today

• therealsunsetvalleytherealsunsetvalley Posts: 438 Member
    @bekkasan Yes, I think she's quite cute as for Alto :wink:

The third household in Scapbook when you launch SV for the very first time is Landgraab. Here my picks for Nancy Landgraab for season 04 of my game:

kwwsDu2.jpg

kwoMAXx.jpg

l1YMCoS.jpg

JBtrOD6.jpg

7Vghvbp.jpg

2S5b2gl.jpg

al5iytu.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    @Charlottesmom thanks for the mention and comment. Glad you liked Gertie's interview. I don't usually write these days (I mean stories) but that was fun.

I still have to do proper feedback but it's almost 2 am and I'm tired - been busy again today (yesterday). I've got about 20 more households to place in Cake Island. Still have to get the Orcs installed but it looks like they ought to fit. I have to turn my graphics down though as I've stuffed too many Sims into the world. There are a lot of children and toddlers. I think I have 6 plant sims, 2 aliens a few fairies and werewolves including the werewolf toddler I've posted pictures of previously when she was howling at the moon. She's still a toddler. We will hopefully see her grow up.

Just in case you don't know who I'm talking about - here she is again.

Jane_Jones_Oxley008.jpg

She's got a little brother who is also a werewolf and three cousins. Some of the cousins are still babies. I think they are all werewolves.

One of the dogs just died. I didn't see it happen - just got a message. But I saw it when I was looking for something else and thought it didn't look like it'd last much longer. I have two elder sims who I suspect will die soon too. But they are the link between some of the others so I included them.

I need to sleep.

Will try to get another episode of the Perfect Genetics Challenge up tomorrow (today) later.

Happy Simming.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Silverofdreams30 hehe, Ty loves showing us his gorgeous chest.
    Wonder how my puter would behave if I just loaded basegame, pets and season in it? It would probably kill it, it makes awful noises if I just put in some cc to test. I'm still using hubby's to play on.
    Love your morning pics! :love:

@Charlottesmom Thanks for the comments. :) I do love my Victor and that was supposed to be just a temp family play in MH to test that lighting mod, while I waited for inspiration, and they just melted my heart and the story keeps going.
    He is a very handsome prince! Glad he found his princess even if she was a trifle elderly. Age is just a number right?

@king_of_simcity7 There are tons of poses out there. Only you know what type you are looking for. Google is your friend. :) I use poses I've found on MTS and TSR, some are better than others. Have fun looking!

@therealsunsetvalley Nancy looks just as I picture her, formal, not flashy.

@Karritz I'm looking forward to were toddlers some day in my save. :)
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited April 2018
    Just had to do Brianna. :D

Screenshot-269.jpg 1. What is your name?
    I'm Brianna Chikamori
    2. Do you know why you were named that?
    My parents named me. I did a little name etymology and well, since my heritage is partly Irish and Japanese. My father is Japanese-Canadian and my mother is Irish-Canadian. My name evidently means strong.
    Screenshot-43.jpg 3. Single or taken?
    I'm currently single, and until I get my university degree, I'm not looking.
    4. Stop being a Mary Sue!
    I have no idea what you're going on about.
    5. What’s your eye color?
    I was lucky enough to get my Mom's eye color; not that I have anything against my dad's eyecolor, but well, green eyes are considered unusual.
    6. How about hair color?
    Red, what can I say? Genetics. Go figure.
    Screenshot-201.jpg 7. Have you got any family members?
    Heaps and heaps. Aunt Cait just had two kids so I have cousins, And I have 2 brothers and a younger sister.
    8. Oh, how about pets?
    No, but I've been bugging Daddy for a dog. He wants a cat.
    Screenshot-172.jpg 9. That’s cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don’t like
    Something? More like someone. That creep next door, Eli Shelley, he's such a dweeb. He calls me up and tells me, "You me...Item?" as If I were his possession. Just becausee we're naighbours doesn't mean I belong to him. UGH!!! He's bought a ticket to Creepsville, because he really gives me the creeps. (phone rings) NO ELI, for the LAST TIME...for the love of God...I'M NOT GOING OUT WITH YOU!!!
    Screenshot-264.jpg 10. Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do?
    Play pool, Paint, Write.
    Screenshot-58.jpg 11. Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before? Physically
    No, but Eli Shelley is moving up on that list of people I'd like to maim, very quickly (cracks knuckles), Skip Jones is still above him though. I'm still giggling about the time that Grandma Susan punched his lights out.
    12. Ever… killed anyone before?
    No! What kind of a sim do you think I am? I respect sim-life.
    13. What kind of animal are you?
    My dad calls me "Mouse'. So embarrassing...
    14. Name your worst weaknesses
    I want do do everything right and end up spending too much time trying to get things done perfectly. I guess I need to loosen up a little. And well, I have a major addiction to sweets.
    15. Do you look up to anyone at all?
    My Mom...she grew up with only her mother but she's knitted together a family that has the cohesion of superglue. And I'm glad for that. I want a family just like hers. And I love that my Dad was strong enough that he was able to help Mom be the glue that keeps the entire family together.
    16. Are you straight, gay or bisexual?
    I lean towards men, if that's what you're talking about.
    Screenshot-122.jpg 17. Do you go to school?
    I just graduated high-school, my friends thought that I was a keener.and a nerd, but well, the jocks liked me too.
    18. Ever want to marry and have kids one day?
    Well, one of these days, provided I meet the right guy although we have two male boarders now and well, that Shig Kanzaki looks pretty nice.
    19. Do you have fangirls/fanboys?
    I'm only 18, y'know.
    20. What are you most afraid of?
    Not being able to fulfill my life's ambition fo get to the highest level in the education field, I was just hired on in the field, on recognizance that I'm going to university to get my Bachelor's in Education so I'm hoping to move up really quickly.
    21. What do you usually wear?
    Screenshot-225a.jpg Oh, anything goes...provided that it's not too revealing (glares at the Watcher, "For heaven's sakes...I'm just a teen, you lech!")
    22. What’s one food that tempts you?
    I have this unusual hankering for pumpkin pie and if it's in the fridge...well, I've usually eaten most of it by the next day.
    Screenshot-124.jpg 23. Am I annoying you?
    Look, I have two brothers that i grew up with. I don't annoy easy.
    24. Well, it’s not over!
    Still not annoyed. Try harder.
    25. What class are you (low class, middle class, high class)?
    I think classes are an out-dated socio-economic construct.
    26. How many friends do you have?
    My family...that's all...I was such a "get home, do homework quickly so I can paint" kind of homebody, so all I needed was the closeness of my family.
    27. What are your thoughts on pie?
    Hey, if you have any pumpkin pie, I'm game.
    Screenshot-148.jpg 28. Favorite drink?
    Shhhhh...don't tell my dad I drink. He'll go ballistic. He'll think I'm a lush.
    29. What’s your favorite place?
    The park...I like nature so I like to spend a lot of time at the park.
    Screenshot-267.jpg 30. Are you interested in anyone?
    Like I said, Shig Kanzaki is rather muscular and handsome, but don't tell anyone that...or my dad will use his size 12 Dakota Steel-Toes and punt him out the door. My dad can get real mean if anyone tries to hit on Alanna and me. I think it's called "putting the fear of God into any potential suitors" and in my dad's opinion, he's God. The Watcher might have a different opinion.(laughs)
    31. That was a stupid question.
    No comment.
    Screenshot-125.jpg 32. Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean?
    Oh lake definitely, I don't like jellyfish, I'd swim in our lake at home, but I think someone put crocodiles and sharks in the lake. Thanks to whoever that was /sarcastically/
    (Alanna off-camera: "I happen to have also caught a jellyfish at one point")
    Oh freakin' great!? Is there anything not potentially deadly in that lake.
    (Alanna: "Not that I know of Maybe the death-fish, unless you eat it).
    Screenshot-123.jpg 33. What’s your type?
    I'm not saying because my dad will kill him.
    Screenshot-170.jpg 34. Any fetishes?
    Shhhhh... do you want to get me yelled at?
    35. Camping or indoors?
    I like camping...it't nice to get outdoors. Though of course during the winter, it gets to -40 with windchill, so I'd have to decline camping in winter.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    @bekkasan Thank you
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @bekkasan , thanks for telling me you made an interview with Victor, I would have missed it otherwise! The reason I have a crush on him is that he is so protective and capable, and the steampunk hairstyle helps too! :)
  • MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    @Charlottesmom Thank you. Ozzy's young, very young. Laurel's small dog will die soon. Not Ozzy.
  • thelastgozethelastgoze Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi everyone,

I am a senior undergraduate and my major is American studies. I've been playing The Sims series since I was a child. As I've intended to participate an undergraduate symposium, I decided to study on The Sims 3 regarding the American acculturation through the game. Although I did outline my work, I still do not feel that it's enough and I thought that maybe somebody who might be interested in helping me to find out more about this subject from the game. If you found this idea interesting, please do not hesitate to contact me via email. (ersan.sevinc96@gmail.com)

​​​​​​​Thanks in advance. 
    @Charlottesmom , this townie teenager from my game reminded me a little of your Maxxie! His name is Kevin Alvi, and he is the son of Kaylynn Langerak and, I think, Miraj Alvi (but could be VJ).

fJTxR6z.jpg
    A winter day in my Sunset Valley game.

I zoomed in on the cemetery during the night and saw Odessa's ghost.
    TU1lQNO.jpg

She was building a snowman.
    wInaKma.jpg

Very fittingly, it turned out to be a Grim Reaper snowman.
    Us4Ip8Y.jpg

I was hoping her husband Clark's ghost would appear too and they would interact, but he didn't. Chester Landgraab's ghost sneaked up behind her and scared her, though!
    cZUZlwz.jpg

Nathaniel is in the Police career, in the Secret Agent branch, and he has to write reports for work, so he questioned a Festival merchant and wrote a report about what he learned.
    MFEIrrh.jpg

vR4yNJy.jpg

Amelia taught Lloyd to walk - now he knows all toddler skills.
    GbAZRaA.jpg

In the evening, Raphael went to the Karaoke club, and I used Master Controller to invite other teens there so he could meet new friends.
    bT7mvHT.jpg

I'm considering potential partners for Raphael.
    The blonde girl he is meeting here is called Beverly Hart Cassidy. She is from a family immigrated using the "bin genetics" option. I like her looks, but she is evil and her face even looks mean.
    JsfiDIu.jpg

This cute black-haired girl is Melissa Sekemoto. Beverly seems to be giving the camera an evil look over another sim's shoulder here!
    dTnWpcV.jpg
    @Nikkei_Simmer , You get an awesome for the Bugs Bunny reference!
    **Your challenge answers were pretty funny!

I knew I just had to put that in there. @Charlottesmom. :D My mind goes off on a tangent periodically and it seemed like it fit perfectly in there.

I like to think that River kind of has the same kind of humor that Haruo has. That's why they get along so well. :D Did Brianna's too. :)

GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Girl's Night Out // The Sims 4: Forever, Always #2

In a "Cats and Dogs" spin-off, Maya Charming the eldest daughter of Claire and Alejandro Charming is out on her own and is starting her new life in the medical career. The choices she makes from here on out will be her own!

https://youtu.be/Mi0GEHdFqJU
    1FKDfKj.png
    @Nikkei_Simmer Haha, I think it's adorable that you noticed the parallels between River's and Featherbelle's behaviour. :>
    My SS seems to behave like my RL self too, she hasn't got any friends and spends all day with her dog :')
    Just like RL me, she's also kinda shy about playing the piano in front of others... well, other live people anyway.
    VBcAQsB.jpg
    Yes, finally, someone else who can't stand coffee! I just never really liked the taste. Even the Starbucks disgusting excuses for coffee stuff is too sweet for me... I've got a great method of waking myself up in the morning, it's called "get enough sleep the night before".
    Screenshot-154.jpg
    The dude on the right in the pointy cap... please tell me that was a game-generated outfit. He looks straight out of a cartoon, you know, the stereotypical dumb sidekick of the villain :D
    Evidently that sim who conducted the mugging was a slippery little devil and managed to avoid getting hit by a space-rock...so it was round two. I'll get you next time.
    Do a lightning strike next time, you can't miss :>
    Yasunobu admired his death-flowers.
    Screenshot-191.jpg
    What if the thugs decide to break in and steal the death flowers, so they can escape death if they get hit by a meteor? :open_mouth:
    If my toilet looked anything like the dirty toilets in the game when it got dirty, I'd forget the toilet brush and bring in the pressure washer.
    Playing the violin, don't you mean torturing cats?
    Haha, I look up to everybody too! At 157 cm (just a little under 5' 2"), I'm shorter than average even in my home country of Singapore (average female height there is 160 cm or about 5' 3"). There's a reason I call myself Tiny Space Fox. I want to visit Scandinavia one day, I'm gonna feel like a dwarf.
    22. What’s one food that tempts you?
    Key Lime Pie.
    Screenshot-2.jpg
    So uh... you're gonna stare at me like that until I give you some key lime pie? :worried:

I just happened to catch River staring at the coffee-machine and it just hit me...that @Featherbelle does the same thing. And I kind of thought that it was cute that there was such a similarity. :D

I used to freeze on stage when I had to play the piano. That's why I switched to voice. Now I want to go back to piano and kind of take my time at it.

I can drink a cold Frappuccino, but I can't stand warm coffees. And I have to suppress the gag-reflex when drinking warm-coffee. I'll get a Starbucks once in a blue moon, I'll drink water or Pepsi over coffee any day of the week.

I think your solution is a sound one. :D Insomnia is a pain and one gets to suffer from that as one gets older. :D

Yup, it was a game generated outfit, I pretty much don't care about townies unless their outfit is particularly horrendous that it plagues my eyes. Skip's wasn't - he just looks like an oversized, anti-social gnome.

Noted. (grabs pen and paper; mumbles and writes writes) "Memo to me": do lightning strike next time...

You know that might be a problem...considering the gates are celebrity gates...they might have a tough time unless they can teleport into the greenhouse. :D Think that might be possible?

Yeah...cleaning that toilet in RL wasn't fun.

Haruo is about half-way through level 9 in violin skill. It's starting to sound musical now. :D:relieved: OH thank goodness...

Well, you're taller than @Featherbelle (4'10") :D

Do you have Key Lime Pie?

Screenshot-2.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    I've just finished reading the book that inspired the movie "Love, Simon". I'm in a paradoxal romantic/miserable mood and I do wish I could play The Sims so that I could sort out these feelings. D=

--- x --- x ---

@emorrill @bekkasan @lanlyn @charlottesmom @Nikkei_Simmer
    I loved to read about all your characters! Bunter being half-demon and half-cute towards Caprice; Victor's being a mild vampire; remembering Penny's awesome 🐸🐸🐸🐸-paintings (I need a character to do that); both Sam and Emma being cute (I'm glad they're together, I've been too away) and getting to know Brianna (She's a knock-out! Plus, a Mary Sue).

I think I'll do it more often just like @jillbg did.

@Mikezumi Brett and Fife are so adorable together. I was catching up with Jordan and John's topic. It's cool to see the elders having more stories themselves. I need to work more on having them until the grandchildren are teens.
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited April 2018
    I was not happy with how my new story was coming out so it's been shelved for the time being..I decided to do the real version of Secret Obsession, I'll have to think of a new title as it really is a totally different story. L will be banned as will Light, those two jokers were the ones that drove me off what the story was previously.

In the original Becky was barely involved with Meggie's dad (Dylan), he was a fairly good weekend dad though. She also was not as young as I had her in SO, she was 20 when Meggie was born as opposed to 16, Dylan was 25. In the original Claire was living with Connor and Jared with Rae (her daughter with Jared). Meggie's character was also very different in original play through though she was still best friends with VJ, Parker and Ethan.

**I should throw out a warning that this version is dark, it delves into some creepy turf, and the ending which I'm sticking to this time is not happy at all. The age difference between Meggie and Connor is once again 13 years same as Meggie and L (just fair warning).

The main characters:

Connor, Jared, Claire and Rae

26740975277_439c21b806_c.jpg

The goofball family, seriously there is something WRONG with these guys! :D

Becky, Dylan and Meggie:

39801037600_4ba70420fb_c.jpg

semi normal...

26740970247_b86e238332_c.jpg

I tuned on freewill and two seconds later..that is why I nicknamed her "the tramp"

26740967727_9f385f3259_c.jpg

Misunderstood is still top priority but I need a little time to regroup..I hope to post at least one update for that story per week. :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top