Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*Your Favorite Sims 3 Challenges*

2...Next

Comments

• MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    Well, now that I have gotten a freeplay on and gotten back into the swing of things, I think it's time that I pick up a challenge. Did you decide what you wanted to do? @emorrill
  • inochikageinochikage Posts: 19 Member
    With Sims 3, I made a challenge where I make two sims. They're in a relationship and have a starter home and low funds. One of the sims has to manage to sleep his way into the two of them moving into a mansion and then complete the ten boyfriends wish without the other sims ever finding out that they're cheating.
    Rules:
    - The other sim may be shy, but not agoraphobic. They should get out and do things on occasion.
    - All lifetime rewards are available, but you can't just save up points for them before trying to do the challenge. You should have a romantic interest by the end of the first day
    - Personally, I don't start the game with the two sims in a relationship. I wait for the cheater to have one romantic interest THEN make the other sim a romantic interest, basically so I hit the ground running as far as challenge.

I honestly have no idea if this challenge is even possible.
  • inochikageinochikage Posts: 19 Member
    > @inochikage said:
    > With Sims 3, I made a challenge where I make two sims. They're in a relationship and have a starter home and low funds. One of the sims has to manage to sleep his way into the two of them moving into a mansion and then complete the ten boyfriends wish without the other sims ever finding out that they're cheating.
    > Rules:
    > - The other sim may be shy, but not agoraphobic. They should get out and do things on occasion.
    > - All lifetime rewards are available, but you can't just save up points for them before trying to do the challenge. You should have a romantic interest by the end of the first day
    > - Personally, I don't start the game with the two sims in a relationship. I wait for the cheater to have one romantic interest THEN make the other sim a romantic interest, basically so I hit the ground running as far as challenge.
    >
    > I honestly have no idea if this challenge is even possible.

SORRY I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO EDIT A POST

The "other sims" can find out he's cheating, but the sim you made and control cannot
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    edited February 2018
    Anyone have a Pets Challenge they are familiar with and would like to share? :)

@Minx Sorry I missed your question.
    No I haven't decided yet. SO many possibilities! ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited February 2018
    I haven't done it, but the one that comes to mind first is the 100 Puppy challenge... I believe it's like the 100 Babies challenge. (You'd have to google the rules for it though; don't have it handy).

Another I wish I had the guts for is the 101 Dalmatians challenge. :lol: (Four is enough for me right now!)
    Which I believe is just a slightly different version of the main 100 Puppy challenge.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I like the sound of the 4x4 challenge, and will be trying it in my next challenge, also using the live off the land as they go. sounds like fun. starting a rags to riches challenge in a 4x4, might do it sooner then I thing.
  • wakeuprosiwakeuprosi Posts: 41 Member
    My favorite is the perfect genetics challenge
    B)
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    Saukkola1 wrote: »
    My favorite is the perfect genetics challenge

@Saukkola1 This is one challenge I would really love to do. :)

Where's all the details for it? MTS?
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • wakeuprosiwakeuprosi Posts: 41 Member
    emorrill wrote: »

Where's all the details for it? MTS?

@emorrill http://modthesims.info/t/454886 Here are the official rules
    B)
  • MistyZBAMistyZBA Posts: 29 Member
    Hi emorill and all. I am going to start the 4X4 challenge, with an exception. It has to be a bunker, (as in they will live underground). There can be trees up above to hide the stairwell.