Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please increase the attended party limit

We can have up to 50 friends on this game but can only attend two parties a day, that ratio is really off. At the very least increase it to 5 parties a day, preferably 10. A lot of us have the same friends in the game, which means we end up having to choose from the same parties. That causes some of the friends parties attendance to be low, low attendance makes it harder to reach level 10 on the party. Please take this into consideration, especially since parties are now 12 hours long instead of 24 hours. The time differences between players on top of 12 hour parties and a 2 party limit is a bit rough.

Edited to add: Also can you let us choose if we want our party to last 12 hours or 24 hours.
If there's a strong storm you'll find me gawking out the window, ignoring the safety warnings.

giphy.gif
Post edited by StormiSkiez on

Comments

• sihTeMelddiRsihTeMelddiR Posts: 8 New Member
    I agree with this entirely, especially with adding the option to pick 24 or 12 hour parties.

I started a party thinking it was going to last a full 24 hours and was shocked to find that it ended so soon. My party only reached level 4 before it ended. Before, I could get to level 10, with a bit of effort as I don't have any in-game friends, when parties were longer, but now it seems to be very hard to do as many parties I attend don't do much better. It's also impossible to judge which parties will do well until you attend them. Cake is hard to come by too, so there is only so much I can do to help a party level up before my energy is spent.

Is there another way to get luxe tickets besides parties? I don't have an option to purchase them from the store.
  • StormiSkiezStormiSkiez Posts: 449 Member
    @sihTeMelddiR Unfortunately not for the Luxe Sim or Luxe Home Tickets (earned from Special Events). The only Luxe Tickets we can buy are the Luxe Heirloom Tickets.
    If there's a strong storm you'll find me gawking out the window, ignoring the safety warnings.

giphy.gif
  • StormiSkiezStormiSkiez Posts: 449 Member
    @sihTeMelddiR Also if having no in-game friends is not by choice this thread here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/936594/more-friends-the-sims-mobile#latest is full of people looking for in-game friends. :)

giphy.gif
  • AsquinolAsquinol Posts: 4 New Member
    How do you find your friends parties?
  • DreaPopaDreaPopa Posts: 18 Member
    > @Asquinol said:
    > How do you find your friends parties?
    they should be at parties, no need to search like you normally have to do in order to find parties, but if there’s no party thrown by your friends you won’t see any
  • Assana8Assana8 Posts: 31 Member
    [quote="Asquinol;c-16423932"]How do you find your friends parties?[/quote]

I find a message icon pops up when playing the game above the < Triangle (the settings/friends/parties option) with a red dot above the message icon.

Then when I click it it brings me to parties my friends are having.

I think this is what is happening haha.
    036ae1c16dc75d087037a7af203b8877--cosima-niehaus-bbc-america.jpg
    - Don't suck on your bitter lemons, add a little sugar and make sweet lemonade.
  • BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    Also, let us bring more than one sim to the party at a time. How often IRL do you attend a party without your spouse/significant other? It is tedious to go to each party and have each sim do 2 or 3 actions and give out 1/4 of my stickers and then send that sim home and repeat with my next sim. I want all of them to have a chance to get stickers and to meet people.