Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

custom new world creation

Wyx2830Wyx2830 Posts: 129 Member
edited April 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Opening a custom world building tool is an extremely necessary thing, which will give players the concept of a lot of colorful worlds, an ideal outer planet, a horrible hell, a beautiful angel, and a great saving of the loss of the new world. Time, more focus on developing new things. When the Sims 4 world map development process is finally decided to the end, the official map can still be released.
Post edited by Wyx2830 on

custom new world creation 34 votes

wish this boxes appears one day from official
82% 28 votes
custom another map?i don't think this is a good idea
2% 1 vote
neutralizing attitude
14% 5 votes

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited April 2018
    Some of the OP and also the choices are difficult to understand; therefore, I can’t vote. Did you use an English translation app or something?
  • TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Some of the OP and also the choices are difficult to understand; therefore, I can’t vote. Did you use an English translation app or something?

I think the options mean 1. Wish it were in the game from day one 2. making custom maps? I don't think this is a good idea 3. I don't care one way or the other.

As for what OP is trying to say, I think this is pretty close:
    Making a world building tool is important. It will give the players the option to make their own colourful worlds for example; a utopia, a dystopia, a paradise. It would be better than them creating a new world for us, and they could focus more on developing things instead, and perhaps when they finish developing the sims 4 they could still release official maps if they want. If this pack is good value for money I would consider buying it, but only if it is a reasonable price.

Also OP whether or not you used translation software to communicate with us I think you did a really good job.
    A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • Wyx2830Wyx2830 Posts: 129 Member
    edited November 2019
    @chazzzy just a private vote,Sometime i used Translate
  • Storme80Storme80 Posts: 2 New Member
    I’m a new member so just wanted to introduce myself and start off by saying I do agree with @Wyx2830 and the Sims experience should be completely creative from the players imagination.
    Having only played for a few weeks now, I’m kinda over the fact that my 3 Male Sim Characters are limited to only wearing obvious Male clothing.....in 2018
  • Storme80Storme80 Posts: 2 New Member
    Been able to create my own world would mean that I could make something as simple as clothing be UNISEX.
    I mean, it ain’t like MEN in the real world don’t wear DRESSES or HEELS.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Storme80 wrote: »
    Been able to create my own world would mean that I could make something as simple as clothing be UNISEX.

you can let your sims wear anything in the Sims 4 - you just reset your filters. Sims 4 is known for that.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member

I have two sets of drag queen households and Max Klinger from the TV show M*A*S*H. They patched in cross dressing a while back.

OP, they will never make it so we can create our own worlds. When each world is added, they must check and recheck the specs to make sure the game can handle a new world without crashing. I've said this before, but it bears repeating. In S1, S2 and S3, the only world that loaded was the one world you would play in. In S4, ALL the worlds load at the same time. That's a lot of worlds with info to load at once and be able to move from one to the other as if your sim were going next door. That's why we will never be able to create our own worlds. The specs must be adjusted as it was when BB was added.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Not really interested in that...I'd rather they make some worlds bigger, like the vampire world (why can't I remember the name???) and maybe add a few worlds that are more diverse, like a snowy world would be cool since we have a dessert, why not something arctic?
    And maybe some sort of magical world like a mix of sixam and the plant sims world that is hidden in the tree (another name I forgot).

If they did add it, I can only see it being limited, like there would be a max how many custom worlds one could make and how many lots (also their sizes) and stuff you could put in there and maybe using already premade maps.

But I don't need it anyways. Though I get creatively it could be really great (if it is not too limited).
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Wyx2830Wyx2830 Posts: 129 Member
    edited April 2018
    @Dannydanbo
    you put my confusion away,thanks for ur help,i didn't know how it work before,but limited custom map vacancy (one or two)for players still very useful,then the sims4 libraby can share players creation map,it can be true or unnecessary?who knows?
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited April 2018
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

I have two sets of drag queen households and Max Klinger from the TV show M*A*S*H. They patched in cross dressing a while back.

OP, they will never make it so we can create our own worlds. When each world is added, they must check and recheck the specs to make sure the game can handle a new world without crashing. I've said this before, but it bears repeating. In S1, S2 and S3, the only world that loaded was the one world you would play in. In S4, ALL the worlds load at the same time. That's a lot of worlds with info to load at once and be able to move from one to the other as if your sim were going next door. That's why we will never be able to create our own worlds. The specs must be adjusted as it was when BB was added.

If that is só hard, why they can do that?! I Beto they can find a way tô make It work. Its not simples, but not Impossible.

Like, they can totally limit how many worlds you can have at the same time, and give us the option to use or not the premade ones.
  • 1ovemysims1ovemysims Posts: 57 Member
    > @Wyx2830 said:
    > @Dannydanbo
    > you put my confusion away,thanks for ur help,i didn't know how it work before,but limited custom map vacancy (one or two)for players still very useful,then the sims4 libraby can share players creation map,it can be true or unnecessary?who knows?
    I agree with this.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Only if Mario-inspired worlds will be here.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited May 2018
    There's one problem with this - even if we had a way to make a world - we have no way to make the game accept it and no list of tools they use that the game itself would accept as part of the game.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....