Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jesminder's baby--Who did she have in your game?

124...Next

Comments

• lanasimmerlanasimmer Posts: 137 Member
    At first she had triplets but I deleted them so right now she's pregnant with one baby- not sure what gender. Thankfully it's not twins because that apartment is small!
    origin id: lanathesimmer
  • LishacakeLishacake Posts: 296 Member
    She had a little boy called Alvaro. He's an adult now in my game and is married to my legacy heir's aunt, Micah. Micah and Alvaro have a little girl called Meredith.

Jesminder and her husband are dead now, unfortunately.
  • OneCrazySimmerOneCrazySimmer Posts: 13 New Member
    A girl called Molly in mine lol
  • happygurlhappygurl Posts: 1,005 Member
    She had a boy named Pierce who my sim married and had a girl named Hazel. I used Hazel as my first generation. I'm currently on my third gen. I never seem to make it to ten.
    InstantGif_2020.12.01_18.10.gif?width=450&height=278&fit=bounds&crop=fill
  • ohmyohmyohmyohmy Posts: 614 Member
    she has always has twin girls or a girl in my game.
  • BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    She had a boy in my game.
  • Kayleesims1628Kayleesims1628 Posts: 1 New Member
    Twin girls. They were born as Marilyn and Victoria, but i renamed them to Mallika and Vidha
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited February 2018
    She had triplets in my premade rotation. A boy called Rem (meaning "first") and 2 girls called Dvitiya and Shalisha ("second" and "third"). Will post pics once they are toddlers.

They are about to head out on date night, so called a babysitter...

unknown.png
    unknown.png
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    She had a boy that I named Sebastian. He's still a toddler because I have not played them in a while. He has long, curly hair.

Jessminder quit being a bartender at least for the time being. They do still live in their small apartment but they are saving money. In my game, Arun is kind of a tightwad so he doesn't want to move or to have more kids. That might change when Sebastian gets older but he might be an only child. I'm thinking that he will be a hip city-loving kid a bit like the sons of Salim and Raj in my game.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited February 2018
    Here are the triplets:

Bheeda_Triplets_Toddler.png

Rem (left) is a Charmer, Dvitiya (middle) is Independent and Shalisha (right) is Wild.

I only changed their clothes.
  • PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    I love how she has a different baby every time. In my legacy she had a girl named Lexi who is insane, mean and some other trait (maybe glutton). My Generation 4 heir's brother dated her when he was a YA and Lexi was an Adult. He was going to propose and she stood him up. Now my Generation 5 heir has a crush on Lexi's son Derrick. I'll have to add a picture, he is SO attractive.
  • PninaSimmerPninaSimmer Posts: 371 Member
    I love how she has a different baby every time. In my legacy she had a girl named Lexi who is insane, mean and some other trait (maybe glutton). My Generation 4 heir's brother dated her when he was a YA and Lexi was an Adult. He was going to propose and she stood him up. Now my Generation 5 heir has a crush on Lexi's son Derrick. I'll have to add a picture, he is SO attractive.

e88420ecb5636ef9fe1bdb3174611bde.png
  • gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    She had triplets in my premade rotation. A boy called Rem (meaning "first") and 2 girls called Dvitiya and Shalisha ("second" and "third"). Will post pics once they are toddlers.

They are about to head out on date night, so called a babysitter...

unknown.png
    unknown.png

Is that a mod?
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    edited June 2019
    In my game, the Bheeda's had a daughter named Star. She ended up dating and eventually marrying one of the sons of my current household. Here she is as an elder. I don't have any pictures of her from when she's younger because I never remember to take pictures while playing, and I only just learned that sims can take selfies, even though I've been playing this game for years :|

26534041688_36ac0d468f_b.jpg

This is her husband, now a widower, Charlie Young. He was born in-game and will probably be the first sim I ever play from birth to death. He's standing in front of the rocket he built himself.

39694207974_f544b22f0c_b.jpg

They have three kids: Theodore, Violet, and Orion. Only Theo, the oldest, was planned. Violet happened thanks to risky woohoo and Orion thanks to MCCC allowing elderly female sims to get abducted and pregnant.

Theodore and Violet

38594170020_c5521a6ab8_b.jpg

Orion

25533163787_e6a40f4e29_b.jpg

She passed away recently, and I actually miss her. Luckily, her ghost comes to visit every so often, so she can still watch her kids grow up, especially Orion, since he was only a toddler when she died.
    Post edited by floridameerkat on
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    usually she has boys and just the one. One game she had twins. nearly every game when playing them Arun gets abducted. but not every time is he pregnant.
  • DevinlovescassDevinlovescass Posts: 5 New Member
    I think they had a boy?? idk i don't play with them, my main sim's roommate hates Jesminder becasuw once she said he made too much noise lmao. I didn't really bother to check what was his name tho.
  • floridiansimmerfloridiansimmer Posts: 22 Member
    In my one of my saves they had twins, a boy and a girl, named Cole and Marlene. In one of my other saves it was just one boy and in another it was just one girl, but I can't remember either of their names.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    She and her hubby had twins in my game, one boy and one girl. The girl, Arabella, is dating the teen brother of Jessamine Parker-McConnell. I'm not 100% sure they'll end up married as he's one day older and I'm playing as Jessa and her growing family. (she's expecting a son with hubby Anthony McConnell)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • simsunwrittensimsunwritten Posts: 9 New Member
    She had a daughter, Kiana, who's now married to my sim, Braylon. She's the stepmother to his two children with his ex-girlfriend, Celina and Christopher, and the mother to their son, Connor. Jesminder and her hubby also had another child, a boy, Loren. Loren moved in with his sister's family so that he doesn't get misplaced when Jesminder passes. Their father has already passed. :(
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    She had a girl named Sasha.
  • MollyneonfoxMollyneonfox Posts: 11 New Member
    A boy named Dominique! Unfortunately I cant post pictures yet but hes super cute
  • Mackenzie_13Mackenzie_13 Posts: 1 New Member
    In my game she had all girl Quintuplets (i have a mod) and i named them Camila, Maya, Adriana, Marina and Sofia. theyre all toddlers and just saying, dont have quints, EVER its not fun
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    She had a boy I think his name is Eric
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 907 Member
    In my game she gave birth to a baby girl, Ariana. When she was a toddler though the child was taken away because of neglect. After that her husband left her and is currently married to Luna Villareal. They don't have any children. She is now remarried and gave birth to another little girl, Regina.
    Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
    MPOTGthumbnail.jpg
  • MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    In my game she had one child named shelby, who looked and dressed like a boy. I thought the name was strange for a boy, but it's the sims. At the the time my main house hold had a son, so I made them best friends, he spent a lot of time time at their apartment and Vise versa. Fast forward to teenhood and it turns out shelby is a girl!!... a very attractive girl. Even with the buzz cut she was still rocking. Needless to say Levi ( my long gone heir) fell madly in love with her and they ended up having 4 kids. I think the Beehda family must have a hidden twins gene because shelby was the first sim in my game to have twins, and now all of her descendants have a tenancy toward multiples.