Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited April 2018
    In my game today:

Trevor and Annabel had a good talk about how to further raise Victor. Trevor has noticed that Annabel is trying her best to be a good vampire, drinking plasma packs and being around human friends. He decided to place Victor's bed back in his own bedroom, and to quit inviting babysitters.

edWc0uN.png

That day Annabel baked a cake and invited Raegan and Bryson over for them to eat it. The cake was delicious! Annabel is getting good at this baking thing.

rLQxYQD.png

cP6IeW1.png

Trevor met Raegan, they get along really well, turns out she's an art lover just like Trevor! And she has that same style which he so much enjoyed about Annabel when he first met her..

DhgDWXn.png

That night Annabel had a club gathering at Club Slate where Annabel had a friendly vampiric spar with Marisol.

xG5X8Yd.png

The next day it was Victor's birthday! Annabel baked a chocolate cake for the occasion. They invited family over, some of Annabel's family showed up too, even though they hadn't been in touch for a while since the whole vampire-transformation drama.

Uq1nyFO.png

I feel he looks much more like Annabel and less like Trevor.

JA5jvjH.png
    OVZxSKj.png

After the birthday Trevor went to the Humor and Hijinks festival with his dad Arvin, aunt Katelin and friend Santos. They joined the Jokesters and surely won because Arvin is an a-ma-zing comedian! Trevor learned that Katelin is pregnant and she's having a girl. At the end of the evening he tried the bubble blower with Santos right before they watched the fireworks.

k61zJDQ.png

p3yGE8n.png

Annabel has been planting some plasma fruits in the garden to save some money on plasma packs.

3gEFKuc.png

Later today I started playing with the Luna family (don't worry, will continue Purdue).

Meet Axel and Sofia Luna and their daughter Deidre:

pDzs8JA.png

I wanted to play this family for a bit because 1. I love Sofia's look and 2. I love the name Deidre. Deidre was added to my world as a child but when she aged up to a teen she was very very big so I wanted to play her and have her hit the gym. :smiley:

Sofia has the aspiration to be a mixologist so I bought her a bar and had her join the culinary career. She's been practicing her cooking and mixology skills and she already got promoted at work!

SRsNX9t.png

Axel wants to be a freelance botanist so I had him plant various plants in the garden. He also joined the Garden Gnomes club. When I started playing the family he was already in the critic career which I had him keep. He's been practicing his writing and he's already written a column about the Spice Festival.

bFuBZCp.png

But I mostly focused on Deidre. She's been going to school, doing her homework, working a job at the fast-food restaurant and is working out daily as well. She hasn't skipped one day! (Not sure how I managed to make that work. :lol:) Mentored by Phoebe Vatore, she's definitely made a lot of progress real fast.

dcbf1SG.png

Here's what she looks like now:

MjDtttZ.png

Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    In my game. My Sim had a daughter with Gunther Munch, the daughter is now a child
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    A few new developments happened with the Parker-McConnell family! All of first generation are now elders, Jessamine married Anthony, Luna- Anthony's mother- was the last of first generation to become an elder, and Jessamine told all members of the family that a new generation will be arriving soon! Jessamine and Anthony are expecting a son and his name, according to how many votes the poll I made on Facebook got, will be Jacob Rylan McConnell!

*Pics*

**pic heavy**
    26723334577_cc9ee2f41d_b.jpg
    40880381024_30472391b4_b.jpg
    40880378174_0e587ec8d9_b.jpg
    39783121650_cf383a28bf_b.jpg
    39783119370_316b6525d4_b.jpg
    39783114970_5bd934e084_b.jpg
    39783111230_5ca05c2952_b.jpg
    40880363414_eef1b36502_b.jpg
    40880361204_a44781687d_b.jpg
    40880359574_b0ec4dc5a8_b.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Just gained access to the island in Selvadorada for the first time. And chugged an antidote for the first time.
  • floridiansimmerfloridiansimmer Posts: 22 Member
    One of my sims FINALLY got abducted by aliens. It wasn't the sim that I wanted to get abducted, it was his wife instead. She ended up pregnant (thanks to MCCC) with a girl (it was a boy but I changed it since my game literally only produces males) and I named her Pyxis after the constellation. But literally the night after my sim's wife was abducted, he got abducted too. I was so scared that he would be pregnant with an alien as well but it doesn't seem as though you can have two sims in the same household pregnant with an alien. Thank god hahaha
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Hey this is what happened in my game today!

Sabrina took a photo with her two precious children, Juniper and Beau

ndUJQNz.png

Juniper ages up into a teenager

6usm5cf.png

This is Juniper with her girlfriend Luna

dDd8pcl.png

Meanwhile Jalisa's house gets broken into by a vampire:

L7ROyeM.png

Jalisa sets about trying to find out who attacked her precious wife:

WjqaYgc.png

Jalisa and Colten get into one serious fight and she tries to slay him

4ClS8R1.png

But ultimately fails. Maybe a new friend in the form of Vlad will help her thin some of the vampire population:

ehh2p3G.png
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Wow! I am a bit behind :lol: I gave out some awesomes ^.^

Well… some unexpected drama has unfolded
    rUXSfYJl.png

Candy had come over to hang out and decided to flirt with Lucian. Lilith became so angry that she drained Candy to the point that the poor girl passed out before laying into Lucian. β€œShe came onto me!” … β€œDon’t bare your fangs at me! I swear!”
    Vxph3vNl.png

If that wasn’t bad enough, Vlad decided to take this opportunity to try and educate Lucian on how to be a vampire as well as share his opinion regarding Lilith and her brother.
    0tUhZbNl.png

Lilith had soon put a stop to it. β€œHe’s mine, Vladislaus! Keep your cold, slimy hands to yourself!”
    β€œThat’s Count Vladislaus to you, Fledgling, and I can do whatever I want whenever I want. If you don’t like it then you can challenge me to a duel.” He smirked. β€œI thought not.”
    MWndUPdl.png

Lilith was so angry she decided to calm herself in the mirror. β€œEat garlic, you egotistical fop! I hope you get a splinter where it counts!” If only she said that to his face.
    VJ8bbFkl.png
  • thedoctor5026thedoctor5026 Posts: 21 Member
    Nathaniel and Yuki live in a forest log cabin. Newly weds who recently moved in, they love anything to do with nature! Nathaniel spends most of his time fishing and then grilling the fish! Yuki is becoming a keen gardener and between gardening picks wild plants and digs for treasure (she also has a secret passion for video gaming). They also have their own social club 'Wild Wanderers', they love to fish, dance round bonfires and swim in swamps! Today Nath and Yuki had their first baby, Roman, who is likely to follow in their laid back living footsteps. Roman is currently a wild little toddler who loves to climb! Happy Simming :)
    β€œEat garlic, you egotistical fop! I hope you get a splinter where it counts!”

I lol'd hard :lol:
  • ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    Waiting for Origin to update and then I will put a restaurant in my world. Not sure which yet. Eme is going on another date. She will get another girl. She has to. I may have to resort to adoption and call it surrogacy so that she can have the new heiress.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Ethan, Emily, Jacob and Luna are grandparents! Jacob Rylan McConnell is now one-day old! I had Jessa invite the whole family over to meet him and Papa Ethan was the first one to actually pick him up. <3 Maybe baby #2- won't happen until Jake is a toddler- will be Ethan Parker McConnell.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Now that Hyacinth has this big gorgeous house she needs more money to pay the bills.

G4m7ZEj.png

So it's off to the jungle again for one more round of treasure gathering.

bbumX5c.png

Em0bxF2.png

nHdbxTU.png

Money wasn't the only issue with the new house. Living alone is fine in a small house or apartment, but a big house just feels so empty for just one. She had her painting, archeology & gardening to keep her busy, but it's just not enough anymore. Time to start growing the family.

d1woWCA.png

PLqP4q1.png

5KBS0za.png

So it's off to the adoption agency, and here is Daisy! This little cutie definitely livened the place up.

BvoHAga.png

PwSgG7n.png

2tqx7yF.png

4kprOlq.png

2W4pH9L.png

BqSsLYg.png

Xjnz55k.png

"Really, Mom, cooking skill level 8 and you give me peas for my first meal?"

TyEEgsr.png

"Fair enough, but I can really rock this bed time thing!"

pqVMOn7.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    40911637334_edb4902f05_c.jpg
    Jinwoo & Cornelia moved back home after graduating from university. They want their children to grow up together with their cousins.

40730412345_7ef5fd4e7b_c.jpg
    From left Jinwoo holding Brandon, Clinton & Cornelia holding Adam. Brandon & Clinton are twins.

27753239608_f8cdc1a616_c.jpg
    Cornelia visited her childhoodhome. Her mum Bella and siblings Cassandra & Alexandra still lived there.

27753239088_b003871ae4_c.jpg
    Cornelias selfie with mum Bella.

27753508878_629a46cedc_c.jpg
    At the play ground Cornelia met her halfbrother Jong Hyun.

41582087302_848eaaf537_c.jpg
    Jinwoo & Adam playing.
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • gabbym1213gabbym1213 Posts: 1 New Member
    My sims 4 wont launch and it says can not connect to an EA server on your computer using your account. And I'm so confused. Can anyone help? Well that's how my game was today :(
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    My sims 4 wont launch and it says can not connect to an EA server on your computer using your account. And I'm so confused. Can anyone help? Well that's how my game was today :(

Have you tried to repair it through origin?
    So I am officially 1/5th of the way through the challenge. Forrest aged into a toddler and Eme finally had another girl!!! Twin girls to be exact Alana (Ali) and the new heiress Skyla (Sky). I can't wait to see what they look like when they age up. I hope they have red hair. I need a break from black and brunette hair haha. Forrest is blonde too. I love it!

I am going to keep Jennie in the house to help out with the new babies and move her brothers out. Kolby is aging up today so he will be moving in with his brothers and then Darien and Kendall will be following shortly.

MyUHmEk.png
    Forrest. Ugh I love how dark and mysterious his eyes are.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,181 Member
    So the double date is going....well. Kane already made his way to the kitchen because the bathroom's sinks weren't up to his high standards.
    4EgZTFr.png
    Justice: "Well Iris....since when have you been into women?"
    Iris: "Well you see it all started when there was a male shortage and you took one of the last bachelors out there."
    nVBhN4y.png
    Justice: "Seriously though, My sister?!"
    Whatsherface: "Hey, I was going to ask you out before you hooked up with Kane."
    NRrGCN4.png
    Justice: "Hey, kinda weird that you're only dating my sister because I was unavailable but I'm flattered!"
    PDQ7uKm.png
    This is not the kind of conversation Kane thought he'd be getting involved in today.
    vmEYz0O.png
    Oh, then Kane moved in.
    EOogMMs.png
    Juniper's just a little upset that she lost her bed.
    8QksPku.png
    You know, is the balcony a good place to be playing with the cat on?
    lmSjn9T.png
    That day at work, Justice greeted her work friend Presley as they go off to solve mysteries!
    3TyR3Sa.png
    Justice on patrol, what's the worst that can happen?
    4Vwr6q3.png
    Nothing bad can happen when you're on patrol!
    L4g3gCC.png
    8YhatZ6.png
    Justice: "THAT'S A CITATION MISSY!"
    diyvyD2.png
    Another job well done.
    PZmvJzu.png
    Justice: "So you witnessed the whole crime?"
    pNpQ3Fb.png
    Iris: "Yep, crazy world huh?"
    Will your sister's witness report be considered biased?
    XcQXS8g.png
    Justice: "Man, can't believe this criminal would just make an outline of a dead body out in the lawn. What a dastardly criminal!"
    vke56kI.png
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Hyacinth & her newly adopted daughter Daisy bonded quickly & are having all kinds of fun together.

Uog3vs3.png

8ujpz3y.png

93aKdMC.png

g5aua8G.png

Daisy's very happy in her new home.

EqBq9xK.png

I'm doing much better with my sim hoarding issue. Kaine is the only other sim I'm focusing on now, and no, I don't plan on bringing him & Hyacinth together. But I don't plan on not doing that either. Right now here he is enjoying a stroll through Magnolia Promenade on the eve of his new job at the science lab. But right now I have a sink full of dirty dishes, laundry & other Sunday chores to do, so his first day of work will have to wait until tomorrow.

SgZTdPJ.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Jacques Villareal seduced Mila Munch and now they are engaged to be married! Mila, Wolfgang and Lucas have moved into the Von Windenburg Estate so it's now a hive of activity with seven sims. And due to me messing about with the ageing settings, Lucas is a teen whereas Max is still a child. It still means there are four school pupils in this family...and two evil sims.

Jacques still has his lucrative job in the Criminal career and he formed a club with budding fellow criminal Wolfgang (gloomy, evil, mean) to pour misery on other sims at the bar. Will they nurture Max into another partner-in-crime?

Lucas is cheerful and kind, like his mother, and his love of outdoors makes him the perfect candidate to care for the estates garden. Luna keeps checking him out. Does she seek romance with him?

edited April 2018
    In my game today:

Arvin went to geek con but lost at a BlicBlock tournament.

2Lj2cq2.png

Olivier is getting closer with his friend Misa Collier. (She's cute!)

w8mWfwz.png

Meanwhile Trevor is getting closer to fulfilling his aspiration to be a bodybuilder.

kGYDaNh.png

Katelin invited Arvin out for dinner to celebrate his promotion as a comedian. He has almost completed his aspiration to become a Joke Star. He took his wife Brylee and son Trevor along for dinner.

3Q0abO2.png

Annabel organized another dinner party. Prestige event this time and she earned a silver medal with her taco casserole, spooky cookies and garden salad. She has finally joined the culinary career!

Rwf202R.png

Annabel is reconnecting with her family since she's been keeping up with being a good vampire. She had a talk with her cousin Sarah at the lounge to explain about plasma packs and plasma fruit.

Wlj2ERp.png

She's been out in the park at night to catch frogs for making plasma packs.

WuTYfk8.png

Victor got invited to the Pirate Club and is making some new friends.

SxOqpFA.png
    Post edited by DinowCookie on
  • thedoctor5026thedoctor5026 Posts: 21 Member
    Nath and Yuki's family is growing! As well as Roman, who is just about to turn into a teen they now have a little girl called Skye. To add to the family fun they also have a dog - Kona. The family have just been on their first vacation together, they all had tonnes of fun over the weekend and returned in time for Skye's birthday and school on Monday! Now that the family is getting bigger, they are considering a move to a bigger city, so that Roman can pursue his dream of becoming a vet. However, a decision has not yet been made as they desperately want to stay in scenic Windenberg.
    The baby twins are now toddlers. The little girls ended up being identical girls with gray eyes and jet black hair. In a few days the older twins will age up and move in with their brother. Once they move out Eme can get pregnant again and we can try for triplets.

9NiIFAR.png
    Alana

LMPedJZ.png
    Skyla

I chose to randomize the names with this challenge and I am not too disappointed with most of the names.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Okay so I missed a couple of days. And having done that - too much narrative has happened to catch up so I'm just going to post the highlights of what's happened!

First thing's first, Juniper - the eldest of the second generation, aged up to YA!

vK4OstP.png

Here she is with her mum, I think she looks like a good mix between her mum and her dad.

She married Luna:

c9JUs9z.png

They had a very fun wedding:

VZN7zRM.png

She and Luna used a friend to have their first child together - and the first of my third generation:

BCyxBA4.png

Then Melody aged up to YA:

AUHcgXy.png

That's her with her younger sister, Adelaide.

After a long engagement, she married Ammar:

TSrLrIr.png

They are now pregnant with their first child.

The Adelaide aged up to YA!

jdjNnIa.png

She got pregnant really quickly and surprised me by having triplets! Three girls!

mSWa16Y.png

Shortly after the triplets were born, her boyfriend Phoenix proposed to her.

TJ8cqAr.png

I actually love this couple because he has the erratic trait which often leaves him upset and confused - and she is able to soothe him because she has the empathetic trait. He's also a great step dad to her three little girls!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

@kemisz What a lovely update ^_^ Juniper and Luna make a cute couple. I love the black wedding outfits on Melody and her husband and I would definitely love to see what Adelaide's triplets will look like when they grow up! :smiley:
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    I can't believe I got no pictures of this, but yesterday, I was playing a family with a butler. The daughter, Meredith, was about to age up to teen so I sent her mom (Adalynn) to the kitchen to bake a cake. The butler was already there and just as Adalynn was starting to mix up the cake, the butler set the stove on fire.

Now, probably 8 out of 10 times the sims take care of the fires themselves, at least in my game, so my policy is to sit back and watch. So I watched, as the butler caught on fire, and the family ran out of the house and panicked around in the street. I noticed an extra sim in the crowd; it was Kat Cave, one of the downloadable vampires, whom I usually keep hibernating in the basement (long story). Lesson learned: vampires won't hibernate through fires.

I continued watching as the butler continued to burn and eventually died. Grim showed up and looked very disappointed but couldn't reach her for a couple of minutes because the fire was still going. And going. And going.

Everybody out front started sobbing and I checked on them to find that they'd all gotten the "death of a loved one" moodlet (must be a mod thing, but okay) and were distraught over the butler's death. Never mind the fact that some of them had not even been introduced to her. I noticed a second extra sim sobbing in the crowd...it was the replacement butler. That's what I call service! The old one hadn't even been reaped yet.

I finally sent Adalynn's husband, Duncan, in to mop up the fire and at that point Kat burst into flames in front of the house and died, because she did not have sun immunity and I had forgotten she was standing out there. (Her daughter was right next to her at the time and not only did not get the "death of a loved one" moodlet but didn't even appear to notice it happened, but in fairness, Kat was pretty evil and had spent most of her daughter's life hibernating.)

Final toll: one butler, one vampire, one stove, one rug, seven cabinets, and for some reason, the observatory that was outside of that corner of the house.

After cleaning everything up Adalynn finally made a cake and Meredith aged up; then I sent Adalynn and Duncan upstairs for a little tension relieving woohoo. After wooing the hoo, Duncan ran back downstairs and was abducted by aliens.

I used MCCC to check on him when he got back and found that no, he was not carrying an extra passenger; but that Adalynn is now pregnant with twins because 5% risky woohoo is apparently too high.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top