Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

3D Pruetts: Jan 12 - Stories by Jes2G

Comments

• Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Good morning!

Enjoy some #Manveer goodness before I go on vacation. :D

http://www.jes2gstories.com/3d-premium-friendship/
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Good morning!

Juliana and Mamá steal away to spend some one-on-one time together. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/juliana-chapter-122-sacrifices/
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Good afternoon, folks!

It's been a while since I did Short Story Saturday. Meet a new character in the Balderdash world. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/balderdash-perception/
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Good morning!

Jonathan thinks Aubrey is ready for bigger things. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/3d-ready/
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Good morning!

Aubrey is happy to be in the same place in life as her big sister. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/3d-sister/
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Good morning!

Speaking of bigger and better things, are Aubrey and Julio ready? Enjoy.

http://www.jes2gstories.com/3d-strong-enough/
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I loved this chapter! So well written. And I'm looking even more for the Julio & Jonathan talk!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I loved this chapter! So well written. And I'm looking even more for the Julio & Jonathan talk!

Yay! Thank you so much! I cannot wait for you guys to read it!! I forgot to schedule that chapter for today. I suppose I could just do it now, eh? he he he
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Ok, ok...I'll post it now. :D

Jonathan still has trouble seeing Julio as a man, but little does he know the fate of his family estate lies in the boy's hands. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/3d-mannish-boy/
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited April 2018
    With Simlit it is usually the authors who thank their readers for feedback. This chapter reminded me we need to thank our writers too. For the entertainment, for putting so much effort in their work.
    THANK YOU, Jess, for making my day better with your writing, especially with your lovely humor I can't get enough of. THANK YOU! <3

This chapter was even better than I had expected from your little spoilers.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    With Simlit it is usually the authors who thank their readers for feedback. This chapter reminded me we need to thank our writers too. For the entertainment, for putting so much effort in their work.
    THANK YOU, Jess, for making my day better with your writing, especially with your lovely humor I can't get enough of. THANK YOU! <3

This chapter was even better than I had expected from your little spoilers.

Awwwww! I don't quite know what to say. :D Thank you for your kind words. :smiley: I'm glad this chapter didn't disappoint!
    forum_final.png

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited April 2018

jes always has well written chapters. when i'm stuck i read what she writes and rewrite it as my own with my ow words.

she knows this i told her already.
  • Options

jes always has well written chapters. when i'm stuck i read what she writes and rewrite it as my own with my ow words.

Thank you. :)
    forum_final.png

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »

Thank you. :)

your welcome.
  • Options
    Good morning!

Juliana finally gets some girl time with her sister. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/juliana-chapter-123-girl-talk/
    forum_final.png

• Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited April 2018
    Emotional WitcHazard: Aw such a heartwarming chapter really good way to continue such a good morning thank you lots!(hugs) Also where have you been keeping Juliana’s handsome younger brother Andres it’s only a year age gap so I can make it work!❤️

Lover WitcHazard: I love Adrianna I agree with Mama she’ll never want to leave once she gets a taste of what things could be! Also I thought of another reason Andres wouldn’t want to sleep with his mama! That would be an awkward morning. Hehehe

Dark WitcHazard: I don’t know why but all this sentimental mush will be short lived 9 Days is enough time for some drama!
  • Options
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Emotional WitcHazard: Aw such a heartwarming chapter really good way to continue such a good morning thank you lots!(hugs) Also where have you been keeping Juliana’s handsome younger brother Andres it’s only a year age gap so I can make it work!❤️

Lover WitcHazard: I love Adrianna I agree with Mama she’ll never want to leave once she gets a taste of what things could be! Also I thought of another reason Andres wouldn’t want to sleep with his mama! That would be an awkward morning. Hehehe

Dark WitcHazard: I don’t know why but all this sentimental mush will be short lived 9 Days is enough time for some drama!

LOL you guys! I should start a bachelor challenge with Andres cuz he's been quite popular. :p
    forum_final.png

• Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    Another great chapter. Once I caught up I have been waiting patiently for more. I tried not to binge read but you know how it is. I miss the Humphries but I love Juliana's siblings.
  • Options
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    Another great chapter. Once I caught up I have been waiting patiently for more. I tried not to binge read but you know how it is. I miss the Humphries but I love Juliana's siblings.

Oh good, you're caught up! :D Congrats! There are only two more chapters in Monte Vista, and surprisingly enough they're already written, so we'll be back with the Humphries in no time!
    forum_final.png

• Options
    cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Hi everyone! I don't know if you're all aware, but we're reading/re-reading Discovering Juliana this week in book club.

In case you are unfamiliar, we read the story starting this week and comment on the forums about our thoughts, insights, etc. If you have questions you want the group to discuss, you can PM them to me or save them to ask yourself. Next week (starting May 6th), we'll have our discussion with all the questions every comes up with.

If you can, pop over to Book Club to join in!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I don't know if you're all aware, but we're reading/re-reading Discovering Juliana this week in book club.

In case you are unfamiliar, we read the story starting this week and comment on the forums about our thoughts, insights, etc. If you have questions you want the group to discuss, you can PM them to me or save them to ask yourself. Next week (starting May 6th), we'll have our discussion with all the questions every comes up with.

If you can, pop over to Book Club to join in!

Thanks for announcing this, Cece! I hope to see everyone there! :D
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Hey y'all!

Thanks to everyone who has stopped by so far in book club! I can't wait to answer your questions next week! Until then, enjoy TWO KUWTJ chapters! (well, the first is just ridiculously short, tbh lol) You'll see the next chapter button, so here's the first.

http://www.jes2gstories.com/joneses-16-1-management-training/
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Oooooh, I've been looking forward to getting back to the Pancakes house. I need a palate cleanser after thinking of Alternate Eliza in F.I.S.H., lol.
  • Options
    Oooooh, I've been looking forward to getting back to the Pancakes house. I need a palate cleanser after thinking of Alternate Eliza in F.I.S.H., lol.

Ha ha! Even though they are different women, they're similar. Nurse Pancakes is a meeker woman and does bad things for good reasons, but Captain Pancakes can be a tyrant and bad things for selfish reasons. Well..."bad things" is a bit strong, don't you think? We'll say she doesn't always do the right things.

Speaking of Captain Pancakes, here she is again in today's chapter! And Breanne too. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/joneses-16-3-the-worm/
    forum_final.png

• Options
    Jes2G wrote: »

Ha ha! Even though they are different women, they're similar. Nurse Pancakes is a meeker woman and does bad things for good reasons, but Captain Pancakes can be a tyrant and bad things for selfish reasons. Well..."bad things" is a bit strong, don't you think? We'll say she doesn't always do the right things.

Speaking of Captain Pancakes, here she is again in today's chapter! And Breanne too. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/joneses-16-3-the-worm/

Captain Pancakes makes many questionable decisions. Her actual personality is not too different from who Mary had to be to survive being a Jones. Can you imagine if Eliza had been born to Mary's father? He would probably be very excited to have a daughter who was on board with his life plan for her. Though I imagine he wouldn't have approved of Robert as a choice of husband.