Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heathers Mafia (Tit for Tat setup) - DAY 4 - MAFIA WIN.

Comments

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    bump. :)
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    bump. :)

Thanks. :tongue:
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    Still 5 players needed? :o@DeKay maybe advertise it a bit? O:)
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    So...while we're waiting, I "rented" some movies from YouTube for the first time (it costs around 4 USD and I have access up to 48 hours from the first viewing). Fatal Attraction and The Truman Show, just some stuff I was too young (or non-existent) to watch at the time. Can't believe I missed out on a lot of good cinema.

This also counts as a bump. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    So...while we're waiting, I "rented" some movies from YouTube for the first time (it costs around 4 USD and I have access up to 48 hours from the first viewing). Fatal Attraction and The Truman Show, just some stuff I was too young (or non-existent) to watch at the time. Can't believe I missed out on a lot of good cinema.

I think I watched The Truman Show before, not that I remember it all that well.
    unknown.png
    We watched the Truman show in school ^^ it’s a good movie :)
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Can I be heather
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    @kittymeow @nani ?? Y'all wanna play?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Um... Hi?
    I prefer Shade than Shady
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    Um... Hi?

Would you like to play? The game might take a while to start tho cuz we need 3 more players, if you are joining. :)
    832XG3D.gif
    oki doki
    oki doki

YASSS. I have roped someone in.

fb4.gif
    832XG3D.gif
    Who is this shady boop?
    unknown.png

If you were young, maybe. I watched the Star Wars prequels as a kid and I didn't understand a thing that was going on. :D Or The Princess Bride for that matter. The basic idea is easy to remember, though, because even I already knew about it before watching.
    Sonschi wrote: »

Lucky. We sometimes watched movies in school, but just a few. And they have to be somehow related to what we're taking up. Although we did watch The Princess Bride for some random reason when I was 10. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Who is this shady boop?

Someone shady. o_o

Who is this shady boop?

Someone I PMed to join the game. Don't be rude now. :tongue::D
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Who is this shady boop?

Someone I PMed to join the game. Don't be rude now. :tongue::D

It was not supposed to be rude! I'd have made it Shadyboop if that was the case.
    unknown.png
  • Lianimal_1Lianimal_1 Posts: 198 Member
    I'm clueless. Also, I'm not sure I should play this time. I'm moving within the next month. I have a ton of stuff to do right now, and I'll probably be pretty hit or miss.
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited April 2018
    Can I be heather

Which Heather? :tongue:
    oki doki

@Shadyboop Added to the list! If you need any help feel free to ask anyone :) I'd also recommend you bookmark the thread. :smile:
    Lianimal_1 wrote: »
    I'm clueless. Also, I'm not sure I should play this time. I'm moving within the next month. I have a ton of stuff to do right now, and I'll probably be pretty hit or miss.

@Lianimal_1 Would you like to join? I would also say to bookmark the thread, if you are playing. :smile:
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

I'm gonna be McNamara

If you were young, maybe. I watched the Star Wars prequels as a kid and I didn't understand a thing that was going on. :D Or The Princess Bride for that matter. The basic idea is easy to remember, though, because even I already knew about it before watching.

Lucky. We sometimes watched movies in school, but just a few. And they have to be somehow related to what we're taking up. Although we did watch The Princess Bride for some random reason when I was 10. :D

We watched a lot of movies at the end of the school year because we've finished everything before :) In biology we usually watched "Evolution" where the dinosaurs come back (from the 90s I think) and in Chemistry we watched episodes of "The Roadrunner" :D

We watched a lot of movies at the end of the school year because we've finished everything before :) In biology we usually watched "Evolution" where the dinosaurs come back (from the 90s I think) and in Chemistry we watched episodes of "The Roadrunner" :D

Sounds like you guys had a fun time. :D

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I'll join this. I'm not picky on character.
    It's taking 10 years for this to start. LOL. I'll join. *Sigh* We just need one more player then.
    832XG3D.gif