Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Purdue legacy story + images (closed)

ยซ134
DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
-snip-

Website is no longer online.
Feel free to read the older stories below.
New thread. :smile:
Visit me on the gallery! ๐Ÿ˜Š
EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
Post edited by DinowCookie on

Comments

• DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    edited April 2018
    In my game 15-4-2018: Trevor Purdue and his girlfriend Annabel Lothario bought a house together. Though they agreed to not getting married because Annabel is non-committal. Annabel has been researching vampires behind Trevor's back and got involved with Marisol Straud (Vlad's daughter). She's pursuing her wish to become a vampire.

Oew8Dux.png
    Y3ohZU7.png

Trevor and Annabel live in Windenburg now, the Munches old house. Bobbie Munch-Landgraab and Ryker Munch are their neighbors. They came for a welcome wagon.

fRwjfSz.png

Annabel invited her family over and introduced them to Trevor. Which wasn't his greatest experience since Annabel's father is a gigantic man (muscle!) and insane as well, Trevor better not treat Annabel wrong!

UHprOC0.png

Annabel's cousins Sarah (pregnant) and Bailey and her younger brother Kelvin:

9ZNbKjY.png

Annabel and Trevor agreed to try for a baby under the conditions that the child would get the Purdue surname. She's pregnant!

I'm really starting to enjoy this Annabel character and looking forward to playing out her story.

NghDYOI.png
    edited April 2018
    In my game last night: I welcomed a few new households to my universe (townies I edited). These are the Mims, Luna, Kraus, Dawkins and Radford families:
    VnrDHpb.png

Trevor and his girlfriend Annabel were expecting their first baby. Annabel and Trevor agreed to give the baby the Purdue family name. Annabel insisted that the child would be named after her Feng grandmother or grandfather who were Lily and Victor Feng. Meanwhile Annabel is still pursuing vampire-ism behind Trevor's back, and dating Marisol Straud! Annabel asked Marisol to turn her while they were out on a date, but Marisol explained she didn't have the power to do that yet, but that Vlad, Marisol's father, could turn Annabel.

She had the plan to get Vlad to turn her while pregnant, in the hopes her baby too might become a vampire, which to her would be a great thing. She visited the Strauds again but Vlad refused to turn her while pregnant. She was told to come back after the baby was born.

IlQYs40.png

Trevor threw a BBQ dinner party with family and friends to celebrate the pregnancy, he really enjoys grilling hamburgers on his own grill since he never really got the chance to enjoy eating meat when he lived with his parents who are both vegetarians. :tongue: Trevor is really starting to bond with Annabel's father Clinton. (And also getting a bit flirty with his childhood friend Kyra, the woman with the yellow hair.)

wSjTlOc.png

The baby came very soon after the dinner party. It turned out to be a boy who is now named Victor Purdue.

61PbFnH.png

Annabel and Trevor invited their close family over to show them the new baby soon after the birth. Annabel got to show her baby to her dad just before something terrible happened:

ot4v2gA.png

Annabel and Trevor were struck by deep grief and extreme happiness at the same time. Brylee, Trevor's mom, invited Trevor to come to the spice festival to take his mind off Clinton's death. They watched Arvin (Trevor's dad) play live guitar and got to try some food:

5iHii8q.png

Meanwhile, Annabel managed to sneak out of the house to be turned to a vampire by Vlad. She was turned with her girlfriend Marisol witnessing. The first step for Annabel towards her dream of being a good vampire. Marisol seemed happy about the whole event as she hugged her father right after the turning.

ULf7CDJ.png

Suddenly food didn't taste all that great anymore for Annabel.

vKMnsf7.png

But spending time with her son is distracting her from her stomach-issues.

8qm6VGq.png

Meanwhile the only thing Trevor has noticed about Annabel is her new choice of clothes, which are a bit more "feminine" and Trevor can't complain about that. :tongue: (I gave her a few new, more vampy looking outfits, 2x everyday, 1x sleepwear, 1x party)

A4ehJFS.png

They do look like quite a normal family, don't they? :lol:

hgSWdNY.png
    edited April 2018
    In my game today: Annabel went out for a dance party while Trevor and Victor were asleep, to keep her mind off the strange feeling in her stomach. What she didn't expect is that her transformation to a vampire would be completed at the night club!

Vezlq7J.png

She went home right after it happened, not happy that people had seen her because she wanted to keep it a secret. Now everyone would know! When she got home her family was still asleep and Trevor would go to work that morning. She hoped he wouldn't find out her secret because she actually kind of likes him..

During the day, when Trevor was off to work and Victor was asleep, she was experiencing an extreme thirst for plasma, and not the kind that comes in packs! So she invited the neighbors Ryker and Bobbie Munch over for "brunch". She learned that Bobbie is particularly tasty.

qT0ulaT.png

When Trevor came home he looked tense. Trevor told Annabel that his friend Kyra had called him at work to tell him that she had seen Annabel turn to a vampire at the nightclub that night! Annabel was shocked that he had found out so soon and tried to convince him that it wasn't so bad, that she would be a good vampire and no-one would know, but Trevor wouldn't hear it. Everyone already knew, she turned in the middle of a crowd! Trevor broke up with Annabel, and told her to never even think of biting their son. She's going to have to sleep in the study room from now on...

jqW8VbL.png

Annabel was disappointed but actually quite relieved about the break-up (she's non-committal and didn't take the relationship so serious anyway, and she's still dating Marisol as well). Trevor on the other hand was devastated and went to cry in the closet remembering all their fun times together.

eVF4a6J.png

But oh well.. at least Trevor has his son Victor now.

XxqTell.png

Annabel's dark form:

Fh1C1Uk.png
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    Can I form an Annabel fan club? I think she's an amazing character. I can't wait to see what happens next with Trevor though!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

@keminz I love Annabel so much myself now ;-; she's too adorable, weird, completely oblivious to any social norms.. I'm glad you like her too. I've just started writing the story for today, it'll be there soon! :smiley:
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    @keminz I love Annabel so much myself now ;-; she's too adorable, weird, completely oblivious to any social norms.. I'm glad you like her too. I've just started writing the story for today, it'll be there soon! :smiley:

I saw you were tired - can't wait for the update but hope you get some good rest!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

edited April 2018
    So here's what happened yesterday in the aftermath of Trevor and Annabel's break-up..
    Annabel and Trevor still live together in the house they bought (for the time being), but Annabel has to sleep in the study. Not that she needs much actual sleep now that she's a vampire.. They're both trying to cope with the whole situation.

Trevor is trying to find distraction in his job, work-outs and friends and family. His dad Arvin invited him for guys night at the Shrieking Llama, Trevor asked for advice and complained about his problems before the mood turned around and he actually met some new friends, Javie Richter and Santos Dawkins.

Q0ZH47v.png

Trevor has been taking measures to shield his toddler from that crazy vampire lady Annabel. He moved Victor's bed to his own bedroom so that he can watch over him at night. During the day (when Trevor goes to work) he has been inviting Kyra and Arvin over to babysit Victor and keep a close eye on Annabel, much to Annabel's annoyance.

4qigWwm.png

Trevor also took a day off to visit the museum with his friends Annika and Randi in the Gallery Goers club.

JC6DO4p.png

Meanwhile Annabel is bored out of her skull. This vampireism thing isn't as exciting as she thought it would be. She can't go out and do anything during the day! She also can't invite Marisol over in broad daylight. Her mortal friends won't respond to her invites, they must've heard the rumors. Victor's being looked after by Trevor's "babysitters" and she has been passive aggressively ignoring everyone.

Annabel is trying to get used to drinking plasma from packs. Plasma packs are expensive.. maybe that money she inherited won't last for all eternity this way. She's been working out, browsing the web and reading about vampires all day.. boring!

tovYpFd.png

She's been telling herself stories and fighting off imaginary gnomes more than usual. Annabel, your crazy is showing!

EMiWZe1.png

When the weekend came, she went out to the nightclub. She hoped to meet some new people there, who aren't frightened by her vampireism. She met Edna there, who was tending the bar. Turns out Edna is a vampire too! They talked about Annabel's issues and Edna advised Annabel to confront Trevor about the babysitters.

Then Annabel invited Marisol to join them at Club Slate, Marisol was not impressed when Annabel explained what happened. She also ran into Bryson, who came to the nightclub to find out if the rumors about his cousin turning into a vampire were true. Bryson thinks itโ€™s cool to have a vampire in the family. Lastly she met a young rebellious woman named Raegan. The five of them stayed up chatting until early in the morning and agreed to do this more often, they formed a club!

SvHHXlz.png

When Annabel was home the next day, she followed Edna's advice and confronted Trevor about his parenting choices.

"Babysitters while I'm home? Really? Of course I won't bite Victor!"

But Trevor wouldn't take Annabel's word for it, not after she'd been so secretive. He was the winner in this argument about parenting and Annabel realized that the only way to convince Trevor would be to prove to him that she is a good vampire. She gained the "guilty drinker" weakness.

A21D0SD.png

The night after the argument Annabel was asked out on a date by Marisol. They were going to drink some nectar at Chez Llama. (I love how Annabel looks in her formal wear! ;-;) They ran into Cecelia there, Marisol's sister who looks like a vampire but was born human.

ltf5dnI.png

After the date Annabel was feeling very flirty and she invited Marisol to come to her house. They -just- missed Trevor, he didn't see them sneaking into the garden and Trevor still has no clue that Annabel is dating Marisol. That night Annabel and Marisol had some closet romance for the first time. :tongue: After which Marisol soon had to leave because the sun was coming.

sRRmnrH.png

The following day Annabel relieved her thirst with more plasma packs. She decided to invite her new human friends over and she made a fruit salad for them. She even saved some for Trevor, for when he'd come home from work. Bryson and Raegan enjoyed the salad and Annabel felt happy, she really enjoyed this cooking thing! Could this be a new career for her? Meanwhile Victor seems to be making new friends as well.

sW3uIaT.png

When Trevor came home from work, Annabel acted like the break-up never even happened. "Welcome home, honey!" she greeted him with a kiss on the cheek, "I made a fruit salad!".. She continued to tell about how she had human friends over that day and how much they loved the salad. Trevor wasn't sure what to think of it but Victor was in the room with them so he didn't want to make a scene and just went with it. Trevor enjoyed the salad and little Victor actually sat down on the floor to have some salad too!

aRT9KMV.png

So far Annabel has managed to go three full days without drinking plasma from humans!

Extra: flying cereal
    uUFPp6s.png

Extra: Kelvin and Olivier
    Annabel's younger brother Kelvin and Trevor's younger brother Oliver both grew up to be teens. Kelvin looks a lot like his father Clinton while Olivier looks a lot like his brother Trevor.

Kelvin:
    l9ThZQ1.png

Trevor (left) and Olivier (right) from toddlers to teens:
    trP4Cr4.png
    I played with Arvin, Brylee and Olivier today ^_^

Arvin took Brylee out on a dinner date. But Arvin (vegetarian) somehow got sick from his beet noodles because apparently those contained plasma fruit?

ZdqJlmU.png

Olivier came home being enraged and he kicked the trash can..

2bDtQrL.png

The next day Arvin went to check up on Trevor and Annabel and he spent some quality time with his grandson Victor.

mnIEUrB.png

After which his sister Katelin invited him to Knights Night at the bar, Arvin brought Trevor along. He also met Navya at the bar.

n7VE0Yp.png

Olivier went to the park where he met a girl named Gabriela.

HqsiQMj.png

And Brylee did some much needed maintenance on the garden.

mm0qdGV.png
    In my game today:

Trevor and Annabel had a good talk about how to further raise Victor. Trevor has noticed that Annabel is trying her best to be a good vampire, drinking plasma packs and being around human friends. He decided to place Victor's bed back in his own bedroom, and to quit inviting babysitters.

edWc0uN.png

That day Annabel baked a cake and invited Raegan and Bryson over for them to eat it. The cake was delicious! Annabel is getting good at this baking thing.

rLQxYQD.png

cP6IeW1.png

Trevor met Raegan, they get along really well, turns out she's an art lover just like Trevor! And she has that same style which he so much enjoyed about Annabel when he first met her..

DhgDWXn.png

That night Annabel had a club gathering at Club Slate where Annabel had a friendly vampiric spar with Marisol.

xG5X8Yd.png

The next day it was Victor's birthday! Annabel baked a chocolate cake for the occasion. They invited family over, some of Annabel's family showed up too, even though they hadn't been in touch for a while since the whole vampire-transformation drama.

Uq1nyFO.png

I feel he looks much more like Annabel and less like Trevor.

JA5jvjH.png
    OVZxSKj.png

After the birthday Trevor went to the Humor and Hijinks festival with his dad Arvin, aunt Katelin and friend Santos. They joined the Jokesters and surely won because Arvin is an a-ma-zing comedian! Trevor learned that Katelin is pregnant and she's having a girl. At the end of the evening he tried the bubble blower with Santos right before they watched the fireworks.

k61zJDQ.png

p3yGE8n.png

Annabel has been planting some plasma fruits in the garden to save some money on plasma packs.

3gEFKuc.png

Later today I started playing with the Luna family (don't worry, will continue Purdue).

Meet Axel and Sofia Luna and their daughter Deidre:

pDzs8JA.png

I wanted to play this family for a bit because 1. I love Sofia's look and 2. I love the name Deidre. Deidre was added to my world as a child but when she aged up to a teen she was very very big so I wanted to play her and have her hit the gym. :smiley:

Sofia has the aspiration to be a mixologist so I bought her a bar and had her join the culinary career. She's been practicing her cooking and mixology skills and she already got promoted at work!

SRsNX9t.png

Axel wants to be a freelance botanist so I had him plant various plants in the garden. He also joined the Garden Gnomes club. When I started playing the family he was already in the critic career which I had him keep. He's been practicing his writing and he's already written a column about the Spice Festival.

bFuBZCp.png

But I mostly focused on Deidre. She's been going to school, doing her homework, working a job at the fast-food restaurant and is working out daily as well. She hasn't skipped one day! (Not sure how I managed to make that work. :lol:) Mentored by Phoebe Vatore, she's definitely made a lot of progress real fast.

dcbf1SG.png

Here's what she looks like now:

MjDtttZ.png

In my game today:

Arvin went to geek con but lost at a BlicBlock tournament.

2Lj2cq2.png

Olivier is getting closer with his friend Misa Collier. (She's cute!)

w8mWfwz.png

Meanwhile Trevor is getting closer to fulfilling his aspiration to be a bodybuilder.

kGYDaNh.png

Katelin invited Arvin out for dinner to celebrate his promotion as a comedian. He has almost completed his aspiration to become a Joke Star. He took his wife Brylee and son Trevor along for dinner.

3Q0abO2.png

Annabel organized another dinner party. Prestige event this time and she earned a silver medal with her taco casserole, spooky cookies and garden salad. She has finally joined the culinary career!

Rwf202R.png

Annabel is reconnecting with her family since she's been keeping up with being a good vampire. She had a talk with her cousin Sarah at the lounge to explain about plasma packs and plasma fruit.

Wlj2ERp.png

She's been out in the park at night to catch frogs for making plasma packs.

WuTYfk8.png

Victor got invited to the Pirate Club and is making some new friends.

SxOqpFA.png
    Arvin took Lilly cat to the vet.. Lilly is getting old, just like Arvin himself. :tongue:

8lrlWry.png

Meanwhie at home Brylee helped Olivier with his project, his performance in school is very poor and he is a grade C student so he could use the assistance.

VFHue3v.png

Trevor has been working hard on his career as a body builder and is regularly visiting the gym to mentor people.

Ct1HjEg.png

Annabel's brother Kelvin moved in with her, Trevor and Victor. He had something personal to talk about with Annabel.

wIp0Xgw.png

DKZz0Pr.png

They celebrated Kelsi's birthday to a young adult. Seems Annabel has a sister now instead! :smiley:

W4xge2x.png

Annabel met Kelsi's friend Nikita at the birthday party. Turns out she wants to be a good vampire as well! Annabel invited Nikita to join her club and Nikita gladly accepted. She also offered Annabel a drink.

hkdiuAG.png

2kqT5PZ.png

Kelsi's new look:

WKSoDKE.png

I'm enjoying playing a trans sim for the first time. ^_^
    Another update with some Annabel and Trevor drama:

Kelsi went to the park. Arvin took a moment to try and remember who she looked like but soon figured out that she's Annabel's sibling. They played chess together while Victor played pirate with his friends.

eUOxSZi.png

Trevor met up with his friend Kyra at the nightclub. They got flirty and they kissed, but soon had to leave because it was getting late and Kyra had to work in the morning.

X1Ityy6.png

Annabel stayed home that night showing her insane side again. (I love crazy Annabel screenshots!)

dobuiqG.png

The next day Trevor walked in on Annabel and Marisol when he wanted to use the computer in the study. Annabel didn't understand why he was so upset since she and Trevor aren't together anymore. But Trevor was not amused with Annabel having vampires over in their house, around their son! Marisol being in her dark form wasn't helping the situation. Annabel explained that Marisol had been in the house many times and nothing happened with Victor which angered Trevor even more.

1kmmwZa.png

He packed his bags and Victor's too and he moved out with his son immediately. The new house isn't much but at least they have each other. Trevor will be able to pay for better furniture in no-time being near the top of his career. But it's going to be hard, because Annabel did most of the house work and Trevor hasn't a clue how to cook!

MYuqwbe.png

6dsEyzA.png

Trevor invited Kyra over to see the new house. He wanted someone to talk to and he could also use a hug. He was feeling embarrassed from not noticing Marisol in his house. The embarrassment got much worse when Kyra rejected Trevor's romantic intentions. She didn't want to continue the romance with him since finding out she's pregnant with her husband Jamal. She regretted the nightclub kissing and asked to just be friends.. Much to Trevor's disappointment.

WD1az5d.png

Poor Trevor.. :disappointed: (Hiding from everyone in his cheap bed.)

bcev3hC.png
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    Wow that's a great family tree! Poor Trevor!
    Thank you @jeepjeepcat :smiley: glad you like the tree!

I'm going to see if I can find new partner for Trevor but so far I haven't had much luck with that.
    MCCC having sims get married makes it so that there aren't many single sims in my game. :S
    In my game today, finally some positive events for Trevor. ^_^

He's been adjusting well to caring for Victor on his own. He's getting better at cooking and even helped Victor with a planetary school project even though Trevor has never been too good at these things.

fiuZx79.png

jjozRTO.png

They went to Olivier's birthday party (Trevor's brother) who aged up to a young adult.

J5RAwu2.png

Trevor met Paulina Larimore at the gym. She has some muscle! Turns out she's a gym trainer just like Trevor and they got along well immediately.

Uucv8sz.png

He asked her out on a date and she gladly accepted. They talked a lot, Trevor learned that Paulina is a single parent as well and has a teenage son named Ronan. She loves the outdoors, she's active and she's an art lover just like Trevor.

OgV6j5g.png

The date went amazing!

wzlV7wI.png

So they went on another date.

7baLyXG.png

And worked out at the gym together.

4b5DocT.png

So Trevor thought it was time for Paulina to meet his son Victor. They get along really well!

fn2Bw7I.png

They went on yet another date and Paulina had something to tell.. Turns out my MCCC risky woohoo setting got them with only one sleepover.. :worried: She's pregnant!

P8uUJ1u.png

But Trevor was actually happy about the news and suggested moving in together. They combined their money and Trevor sold the house in Oasis Springs to move to the city. They were able to afford a fairly spacious two-bedroom apartment and they were able to purchase some nice furniture. The kids will have to share a room but they'll figure it out. ^_^ Paulina has the City Native aspiration so it's a great place for them to live.

q4ebKRv.png

uUpTwXj.png

The nextdoor neighbors, the Brumfields, showed up for a welcome wagon.

gnuOjXP.png

Look how cute they are! :smiley: (That's Ronan to the left, Paulina's son)

EpoM73A.png
    edited April 2018
    In my game today, Victor aged up to a teen. He has such a generic looking face! Didn't expect that with Annabel and Trevor both having quite explicit facial features but it seems those evened each other out somehow?

Here's Victor as a teen:

GvpgY93.png
    6sEmGam.png

He's making friends with his step brother Ronan.

CIuDXJw.png

Ronan aged up to a young adult soon and moved out of the house. He aspires to be a painter.

PLy2Ppl.png

The baby came! Son to Trevor and Paulina, this is Elliot Purdue.

ko4NpjI.png
    4HuTfRh.png

Meanwhile Victor aspires to be a computer whiz. He's been practicing his programming and hacking skills. Trevor even got a call from Victor's principal because Victor had tried to hack the school!

Om3Ubx4.png

Trevor got the whim to get engaged to Paulina. He proposed to her on an afternoon while out to a cafรฉ with her, Ronan and his aunt Janice. Among family, a perfect occasion. ^_^

PWl0J6t.png
    Congrats Trevor!
    I have quite a lot of screenshots of today so I'll be using a few spoilers ^_^

Paulina went out with her son Ronan for some karaoke in the city.

kNDuBrP.png

The Brumfields aren't being such nice neighbors. I wonder how this guy still dares to provoke Trevor like that, I mean look at the muscle on him!

bcR2FRA.png

Victor got asked out on a date by a girl named Abigail Handy after they exchanged numbers earlier.

ofXxbB5.png
    The date went great until something terrible happened. The bar man collapsed and died! This first date seemed doomed. :worried:

pmkq9N9.png

But much to Victor's surprise the date went great anyway and Abigail seemed quite happy at the end.

eXNEc1K.png

There was a fire in the apartment! Caused by Paulina trying to cook.. Seems Trevor can still teach her a thing or two! Luckily they were able to put out the fire before the kids were hurt. Nice teamwork! :smiley:

B7adSm6.png

Victor visited his mom. He hadn't seen her since his dad took him to live elsewhere. It was time to discuss some things, like why on earth she had chosen to become a vampire.

6LuKDY2.png
    When Victor came home he picked up the violin for the first time after his birthday to a teen. Didn't sound too great.

dS6C8WG.png

Meanwhile, Trevor is still trying to get his neighbors to stop making so much noise! :lol:

56to1qU.png

Trevor and Paulina had their wedding!

ljbzCS5.png
    Look how happy they are!

9YDy37X.png

A lot of guests came and Trevor and Paulina had a lot of fun chatting with their friends and family at the wedding. To their surprise the Brumfields came to celebrate and even Kyra showed up after her awkward romance with Trevor.

KiBq13U.png

At the end of the wedding Trevor needed a nap.

JtHQ2NA.png

And when all the guests had left he took Paulina to "look at the stars" together. :love:

mXq6WFA.png

Victor visited Geek Con, which was organized next to their home so Victor was stoked. He took a vacation day from school to be able to go. He took part in a gaming contest which he unfortunately lost.

MGGU6UA.png
    He bought a T-shirt which is his new everyday look from now.

1o75ip9.png

Losing at the gaming tournament didn't stop Victor from giving competition another go in the hackaton! And guess who won? With a score of 75%! :smiley:

4ExKyTl.png

Victor now has a nice new system to play Sims on :tongue: much-needed since Abigail broke his laptop earlier!

C2I69yl.png

QLvTVso.png

Meanwhile little Elliot is being looked after well by his entire family. Here's Trevor playing with his son (so cute!).

HK48aG7.png
    Tucked in by his brother Victor.

25LikVn.png

And looked after by his brother Ronan who visits regularly after moving out. Paulina gave him the apartment key.

3qFVIps.png

Trevor has nearly reached his bodybuilder aspiration! He already reached his maximum physical potential and now all that's left is leveling his fitness skill by 1 more!

1TRopyx.png

Oh.. and Trevor got a haircut ^_^ here's the family all together.

0tsnkw2.png
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    My Purdue family tree

This family tree started with a sim I created, Jocelyn Dale. She met Ollie Purdue as her chief in the police career and they ended up being together.
    Jocelyn Dale:
    QiLlVWn.png

Personally I don't really enjoy in-depth story-lines all that much but I absolutely love keeping track of genealogy in the Sims, because I love seeing similarities in facial features throughout generations. That's why I started keeping track of family trees in my game using the plum tree app. The Purdue tree is my biggest one so far, and it's the one I play with.

For progression in my game I use the MCCC mod, with which I adjusted settings for marriage, population and pregnancy so that it's easy to keep track of all the families in my game.

In this forum thread I will share some images, stories and screenshots which are relevant to this family tree. Feel free to skip the reading and just look at the pictures. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think, I hope you find this family tree as interesting as I do. :) If you also played with Purdue, or if you have a family tree with interesting genetics, I'd love to see as well. In the comments I'll be posting updates from my game-play but I will keep updating this first main post with the highlights of each generation and their relatives.

These are the five generations of men/heirs in the Purdue legacy. Notice how the tag necklace is passed on throughout the generations? :D
    From left to right: Ollie (chief of police, painter), Jay Dale (chef/mixologist), Connor (secret agent), Arvin (comedian) and Trevor (athlete).
    nqyAR7R.png

1st gen: The Jocelyn Dale and Ollie Purdue story + image:
    I made the sim Jocelyn Dale inspired by a character from a TV series. She was gregarious, self assured, good, ambitious and wanting to be a friend of the world. She moved into the Rindle Rose in Willow Creek once she could afford it. She worked as a police officer, which is how she met Ollie Purdue as he was the chief at the police station. (Ollie and Cassidy Purdue were added to my game from the library, they were moved into The Old Salt House in San Myshuno.)

When Jocelyn married Ollie he moved in with her in Willow Creek. Ollie quit his job at the police station so he could be with Jocelyn, and to pursue his dream of becoming a painter extraordinaire. Jocelyn achieved her friend of the world aspiration and then got the super parent aspiration. Because Rindle Rose only has one extra bedroom, Ollie and Jocelyn had only one child, a boy who they named Jay Dale. He was a charmer as a toddler and he grew up to be a bro like his father and self assured like his mother. He also earned the responsible and well-mannered traits and helped his mother achieve her super parent aspiration. Jocelyn Purdue retired from her career as a Colonel when she was old.

Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots and pictures beside this image of the family where Jay Dale is a teen:
    Jf39jD3.png

1st gen: Meanwhile on the Cassidy side of the family:
    Cassidy stayed single for a long time but ended up finding her partner Aryo Banerjee (townie) when she was in her adult life stage, they were both music lovers. They had two daughters together, Martha being the first, an extrovert, and Nikita, evil but a quick learner, being the second child. They stayed in the Old Salt House in San Myshuno where the girls grew up.

Cassidy and her husband Aryo:
    X3p5HQz.png
    Martha and Nikita and how they looked as children:
    O4yKHNy.png

2nd gen: The Jay Dale Purdue and Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis story and images:
    Jay Dale had the aspiration to find his soulmate. When he was a teenager he started dating Olivia and they stayed together since. Olivia from the Spencer-Kim-Lewis family from the Sims 4 base game. Her clothing style later on in life was inspired by his' and they looked like the coolest couple. Olivia lived with the Purdue family for a short while until they moved out into their own apartment in San Myshuno, 702 ZenView because Olivia got pregnant and the Rindle Rose house didn't have enough space.

Jay Dale started working in the culinary career and started a club for mixology named Mixing Crew while Olivia started working as a food critic, which suited her well since she had the aspiration to be a city native and she was also a glutton. They had a beautiful daughter who they named Aylin. Things were going well for the young family so Jay Dale and Olivia decided to try for a second child. What they didn't expect (and I didn't either D:) was that they would be "blessed" with triplets! Oh what a chaos that was... especially in that small apartment. They named the triplets Connor, Kaylee and Kiera. That poor boy sharing a room with three sisters! Connor looked a lot like his grandfather and even wore a similar hat, as did Kiera who shared identical facial features with her sister Kaylee.

From left to right, Kaylee, Aylin, Olivia, Jay Dale, Connor, Kiera:
    81bYime.png

Aylin, a geeky bookworm and quick learner, was a bit chubby as a kid so due to insecurities as a teen she went to the gym often and she grew up to have the active trait. Connor grew up a neat man who wanted a big happy family. Kaylee was a colorful and creative girl whereas her sister Kiera was a bit of a tom-boy who loved the outdoors.

The Purdue siblings Aylin, Connor, Kaylee and Kiera as young adults:
    l3sy9pR.png

Olivia's parents, Eric and Alice, had twin daughters late in their life. This turned out not to be a great idea because the girls named Arabella and Juniper would turn out orphaned as toddlers. At this time, the Purdue siblings had all moved out of their parents appartment so Jay Dale and Olivia decided to adopt the two girls. Jay Dale and Olivia both never got the chance to finish their aspirations, because they've been busy raising children for the biggest part of their lives.

From child to adult, Arabella to the left and Juniper to the right, personally I think genetics weren't in their favor:
    VUyEGnz.png

2nd gen: Martha and Nikita Banerjee:
    Martha and Nikita Banerjee both got married. Martha married a man named Judah Richter and had twin sons with him named Javie and Jude. Nikita married a man named Arthur Vogel and they had a daughter named Joelle who looks an incredible lot like her mother. Martha and her family inherited the house in San Myshuno and Nikita moved out to live with her husband.

From left to right; Javie (from toddler to teen), Martha, Judah and Jude (from toddler to teen):
    tEy1eov.png

Noelle Vogel to the left, how she looked as a child and how she looks as a teen. Nikita and her husband Arthur to the right:
    lHyJfQI.png

The Cassidy side of the Purdue tree progresses a lot slower than the Ollie side, because they're having children late in life. To put this in perspective: Nikita's (3nd gen) daughter was a teen when Jay Dale's (3nd gen) children were already passing away of old age.

3rd gen: Connor Purdue and his big happy family:
    From an early age Connor had been dreaming of a big happy family but he had trouble finding the right woman for him, until his sister Kiera introduced him to Martina DeRoy, a beautiful girl from Brindleton Bay. They met in their late teenage days and married as young adult. They moved into the Bedlington Boathouse in Brindleton Bay and started a club named Gallery Goers for visiting museums with friends since they shared their love for art.

Martina worked as an art critic and she would never get to learn that Connor worked as a secret agent. They started a family early and their first child was a red-haired girl who they named Kim Jocelyn after her great-grandmother Jocelyn Dale and the Kim family name. Kim Jocelyn grew up to be a romantic with the aspiration to be a friend of the world (just like her great-grandmother). As a kid she adopted a stray dog, Daim, who became the Purdue's family dog. She also started a club named Dollhouse to play with dolls with her friends.

Connor and Martina with their first child:
    Ku5AZko.png

Kim Jocelyn Purdue's looks from toddler to young adult:
    c408ziT.png

Even though Connor wanted a big happy family, he and his wife chose to wait a while to try for more babies because they were low on money and the interior of their house needed an upgrade. By the time Kim Jocelyn grew up to the child life stage they tried for another kid and Connor was very happy to find out that they would be having twins! Arvin and Katelin were born, and with that Martina decided that those would be the last children they'd have.

Connor and Martina with their three kids and Daim the dog:
    pwND4q1.png

Arvin and Katelin shared a room and also shared a great part of their lives as even when they moved out of their parental house in Brindleton Bay, they would live together for a while longer. Arvin grew up to be a geeky goofball who aspired to be a comedian. Katelin grew up to be an athletic woman with the aspiration to live the free life and have many romances.

Arvin and Katelin Purdue's looks from toddlers to young adults:
    5MFYNEg.png

Connor wasn't all that happy about Martina's choice to not have any more children. And just like his career she would never learn about the twin daughters Connor chose to have with his childhood crush, Tricia Violet, with whom he had an affair. Connor managed to be around for all of his children without Martina ever finding out. Tricia and her daughters lived in a small apartment in San Myshuno and Connor visited them regularly and he also paid for their expenses.

Tricia Violet to the left and her daughters Brooke (left) and Alayna (right) from toddlers to teens:
    TPcssQi.png

But all to Connor's surprise, Martina suddenly wanted another baby when Kim Jocelyn and the twins had all grown up. They had one more child, a girl they named Janice, the daughter who looks the most like Martina. Janice grew up to be an aspiring author, she's a snobby genius and she loves cats.

Janice Purdue from toddler to young adult:
    uDYERv6.png

Kim Jocelyn, Arvin, Katelin and Janice celebrating one of Arvin's promotions as a comedian at Chez Llama:
    WFq6j15.png

3rd gen: What about Aylin, Kaylee and Kiera?
    Aylin was the eldest of four siblings and also the first one to start her own family. She met a man named Ernest Caliente at the gym. Ernest was adopted by Katrina Caliente with her wife Kristyn Crouse (Caliente family tree). They got along well because of their mutual interest in fitness. Aylin and Ernest had twins named Emory and Emmalyn. They lived in Oasis Springs in the Raffia Quinta house.

Ernest and Aylin as young adults and adults:
    nst2RbQ.png

The Caliente twins Emory and Emmalyn from toddlers to young adults:
    4XkNVoZ.png

Kaylee found love with a musician named Gunnar Hoff. She saw him for the first time at the spice festival when he was playing guitar, and he inspired her to pursue the entertainer career as a guitarist. They got married and also had twins, a boy and a girl named Dennis and Vivian. Dennis named after his great-great grandfather Dennis Kim. Vivian named after her great-great grandmother Vivian Lewis. They moved into the Rindle Rose house that Ollie Purdue and Jocelyn Dale used to live in, and upgraded the interior.

Gunnar and Kaylee:
    s3O0lVv.png

The Hoff twins Dennis and Vivian from child to young adult:
    t2e1kX2.png

Kiera was the last one of the three sisters to get married. She actually married a Landgraab man, Kenneth Landgraab to be precise (Landgraab family tree). Kenneth, just like his uncle Johnny, didn't get his hands on any of the Landgraab fortune and he lived with Kiera in the Crick Cabana house in Willow Creek. Kiera and Kenneth understood each other well since they were both felt like the least loved and least successful in their family. Twins seem to be running in the family because they too had twins. Two girls who they named Bobbie and Billie.

Kiera and Kenneth with their twin girls:
    uDS0KnH.png

The Landgraab twins Billie and Bobbie from toddlers to young adults:
    Xyj2ZdL.png

Late on in life Kiera and Kenneth had another baby girl, who turned out to be an orphan as a child and the "rich" half of the Landgraab family adopted the poor girl. The girl is named Lillian, just like her grandmother Lillian Cloud. Lillian grew up to be a bro with the aspiration to be a city native. Lillian soon turned out to be evil too, which makes her fit in just right with the wealthy side of the Landgraab legacy.

Lillian Landgraab from toddler to teen:
    C5k49V3.png

4th gen: Arvin Purdue marries Brylee Munch:
    Arvin Purdue moved into the Garden Essence house in Willow Creek together with his twin sister Katelin and his girlfriend Brylee. Brylee is the daughter of Wolfgang Munch with his second wife (Munch family tree).

As a teenager, Arvin had a crush on a girl named Estrella Ngo, but she is unflirty and she just wouldn't date him. As a teenager, Arvin didn't like Brylee all that much, she's a snobby vegetarian which just didn't match with the goofball that he is. But after a lot of talking and growing to be friends, Brylee convinced Arvin of vegetarianism and they grew closer.

Brylee has a brother and three half-sisters. She grew up with her half-sister Sasha Munch (left) and her brother Cooper Munch (right):
    IbucQlq.png

Arvin has a career as a comedian and Brylee started her career in the astronaut career branch. Meanwhile Katelin brought some extra money to the table with her job as a cheerleader. Arvin and Brylee's first child turned out to be a boy, they named him Trevor. Trevor grew up to be an art-loving athlete. He even joined the Gallery Goers (his grandparents' club) and became best friends with his grandfather Connor Purdue. Trevor also gets along really well with his aunt Janice Purdue and his uncle Cooper munch who aren't much older than himself.

Trevor Purdue from toddler to young adult:
    8HPrUp4.png

Katelin moved out of the house when Trevor grew up to be a young adult. She moved in with Cole Guabana, one of her three boyfriends. Arvin now made plenty of money off his comedian career to support his family. This income allowed Brylee to make a career switch to the writer career, so she can now pursue her aspiration to be a bestselling author.

Arvin and Brylee had another boy, they named him Olivier, nicknamed Ollie after Ollie Purdue. They also adopted a cat named Lilly.

Olivier from toddler to teen:
    yzNYbT0.png

The Purdue-Munch household:
    Ojow6v4.png

Trevor met his first girlfriend at the gym, she mentored him there and he asked her out on a date. Her name is Annabel Lothario. She has an unusual look which intrigued the art-loving Trevor, he thinks she's very beautiful. However she does have some difficult traits, she's noncommittal, insane and snobby. Will this relationship ever work out?

Trevor and Annabel on their second date:
    Y4XFrlF.png

More soon! :smiley:

I have a question. Once my current household young adults become adults, can I send their CAS pics to you so you can make a picture like yours? My sims have known each other since they were kids and now have two sons of their own, the oldest will be a teen in 12 days!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    I hate it when waiters etc. die when my sim is on a date (happens way too often) and wow! Trevor is looking buff!
    @HillyBeth I don't use CAS screenshots for these images. I use a tool named TS4 Tray Importer to get the images with transparent background :) I can explain to you how that works if you want, so you can do it yourself ^_^ it's fairly easy!

@jeepjeepcat It doesn't happen often with me but when it does it can be a bit annoying. I don't mind that much when it's an insignificant get-together but for a first date it's a bit sad. :tongue:

And Trevor does look buff! That's NOT what I imagined he'd end up looking like when he was a kid haha
    @HillyBeth I don't use CAS screenshots for these images. I use a tool named TS4 Tray Importer to get the images with transparent background :) I can explain to you how that works if you want, so you can do it yourself ^_^ it's fairly easy!

@jeepjeepcat It doesn't happen often with me but when it does it can be a bit annoying. I don't mind that much when it's an insignificant get-together but for a first date it's a bit sad. :tongue:

And Trevor does look buff! That's NOT what I imagined he'd end up looking like when he was a kid haha

That's cool, but I'm not sure I'm that tech-savvy. It took me a few days to learn the family tree app site!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    edited April 2018
    Again quite a lot of pictures so I'll be using some spoilers for today's events. :blush:

Victor brought classmate Annie Doran home from school.

LRoEC8c.png
    For some reason she was very flirty which set the mood, so Victor attempted to seduce her.

tVvD6ei.png

Which lead to his very first kiss!

rIlSGsd.png

This is the moment when Trevor completed his bodybuilder aspiration! Congrats Trevor :smiley:

PZcpg4P.png

It was both Victor and Elliot's birthday! A lot of friends and family came to celebrate.

bPwBJ8c.png
    And look who showed up.. Annabel in the presence of Trevor's new family, a tricky situation!

7YDPzXT.png

Luckily Trevor didn't even notice she was there as he went to bed right after baking the cakes for his sons.. He'd been working hard at work all day. For some reason, Annabel was feeling super flirty.

mDt1gem.png

Elliot blowing out the candles on his strawberry birthday cake.

8GUIgSj.png

Here's what he looks like as a child.

lUoG27I.png

He got the rambunctious scamp aspiration and the hot-headed trait as well as the happy toddler trait.

qjbUwkd.png

Kyra asked Trevor out to a dance party at the night club. Trevor insisted his brother Olivier came along. They had great fun! He called in sick the next workday though, because he got pretty dazed!

njWbZ3c.png

Paulina wanted to go out in the city again. She took her son Ronan and his now-wife Deidre to the lounge for karaoke.

7XvBMD1.png
    She called Trevor to join them later on, they sang a duet! Trevor really got into it even though he sounded horrible! :scream:

Nw9aOPh.png

The family visited the romance festival together.

PO8uRl1.png
    They poured sakura tea.

1WM2xUe.png

Victor asked the guru for advice concerning his love life. He's not sure who he likes more... Annie or Abigail? He didn't get a straight answer though.

nSC2wfw.png

This man didn't seem all to happy about his wife (red hair) flirting with other men!

TsjHteh.png

And apparently Trevor had been flirting with someone else at the festival too! When he got home Paulina was very angry and spilled her drink right in his face.. Luckily Trevor was able to calm her down soon, explaining the flirtatious behavior was only because of the sakura tea and the flirty festival vibe.

U01agL7.png

The night after the romance festival one very thirsty vampire showed up at the front door.

L0EwHkn.png
    That might explain her flirty mood at the birthday party. She must've been quite impressed by Trevor's bodybuilding advancements! Or maybe it's his new haircut... She went straight for his bedroom! (Wasn't me, this all happened autonomously!)

2Aibj1H.png

"Come to me, Trevor! :smirk:"

SNKqLiY.png

Just one sip!

f6C3trh.png

Or maybe go for a deep drink.. Hmm.. Seems it's done and over with the good vampire aspiration!?

M01VfvK.png

It looked like Annabel had never tasted anything this great! :lol: Or maybe it was just because she's been surviving on plasma-packs only for a very long time.

YVMFxGq.png

Trevor was completely drained...

59yuTyH.png

I wonder what Marisol would think of this..

Here's what the family looks like now that Victor and Elliot aged up. Following tradition Trevor passed on his necklace to his son.
    (That's NOT a good angle for Trevor's face :lol:)

JYrm3UR.png

@HillyBeth
    That's cool, but I'm not sure I'm that tech-savvy. It took me a few days to learn the family tree app site!

I sent you a message with explanation for how you can get the images. :)
    Again quite a lot of pictures so I'll be using some spoilers for today's events. :blush:

Victor brought classmate Annie Doran home from school.

LRoEC8c.png
    For some reason she was very flirty which set the mood, so Victor attempted to seduce her.

tVvD6ei.png

Which lead to his very first kiss!

rIlSGsd.png

This is the moment when Trevor completed his bodybuilder aspiration! Congrats Trevor :smiley:

PZcpg4P.png

It was both Victor and Elliot's birthday! A lot of friends and family came to celebrate.

bPwBJ8c.png
    And look who showed up.. Annabel in the presence of Trevor's new family, a tricky situation!

7YDPzXT.png

Luckily Trevor didn't even notice she was there as he went to bed right after baking the cakes for his sons.. He'd been working hard at work all day. For some reason, Annabel was feeling super flirty.

mDt1gem.png

Elliot blowing out the candles on his strawberry birthday cake.

8GUIgSj.png

Here's what he looks like as a child.

lUoG27I.png

He got the rambunctious scamp aspiration and the hot-headed trait as well as the happy toddler trait.

qjbUwkd.png

Kyra asked Trevor out to a dance party at the night club. Trevor insisted his brother Olivier came along. They had great fun! He called in sick the next workday though, because he got pretty dazed!

njWbZ3c.png

Paulina wanted to go out in the city again. She took her son Ronan and his now-wife Deidre to the lounge for karaoke.

7XvBMD1.png
    She called Trevor to join them later on, they sang a duet! Trevor really got into it even though he sounded horrible! :scream:

Nw9aOPh.png

The family visited the romance festival together.

PO8uRl1.png
    They poured sakura tea.

1WM2xUe.png

Victor asked the guru for advice concerning his love life. He's not sure who he likes more... Annie or Abigail? He didn't get a straight answer though.

nSC2wfw.png

This man didn't seem all to happy about his wife (red hair) flirting with other men!

TsjHteh.png

And apparently Trevor had been flirting with someone else at the festival too! When he got home Paulina was very angry and spilled her drink right in his face.. Luckily Trevor was able to calm her down soon, explaining the flirtatious behavior was only because of the sakura tea and the flirty festival vibe.

U01agL7.png

The night after the romance festival one very thirsty vampire showed up at the front door.

L0EwHkn.png
    That might explain her flirty mood at the birthday party. She must've been quite impressed by Trevor's bodybuilding advancements! Or maybe it's his new haircut... She went straight for his bedroom! (Wasn't me, this all happened autonomously!)

2Aibj1H.png

"Come to me, Trevor! :smirk:"

SNKqLiY.png

Just one sip!

f6C3trh.png

Or maybe go for a deep drink.. Hmm.. Seems it's done and over with the good vampire aspiration!?

M01VfvK.png

It looked like Annabel had never tasted anything this great! :lol: Or maybe it was just because she's been surviving on plasma-packs only for a very long time.

YVMFxGq.png

Trevor was completely drained...

59yuTyH.png

I wonder what Marisol would think of this..

Here's what the family looks like now that Victor and Elliot aged up. Following tradition Trevor passed on his necklace to his son.
    (That's NOT a good angle for Trevor's face :lol:)

JYrm3UR.png

I'm doing the same, but with the heart-shaped necklace. I'm passing it down mother to daughter or mother of the groom to her daughter in law.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays