Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jungle Adventure: Spider/Bee Event Attack

So I'm making a machinima and I need my sim to be attacked by some spiders or some bees but I don't know how to manually get them attacked by insects when I need them too! :( I know there is that lot trait but that will only happen every so often. I'm trying to find a way to trigger the event whenever I need it. I feel like there has to be a way! Any suggestions??? :smile:

Comments

• Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    I just let my Sims wander in the jungle or dig dirt piles and it eventually happened.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Two of my sims have been attacked by both while trying to clear a path to the next section of the jungle. It's a random thing.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Ermac910 wrote: »
    So I'm making a machinima and I need my sim to be attacked by some spiders or some bees but I don't know how to manually get them attacked by insects when I need them too! :( I know there is that lot trait but that will only happen every so often. I'm trying to find a way to trigger the event whenever I need it. I feel like there has to be a way! Any suggestions??? :smile:

It usually happens more often if your sims are near temples or the temple obstacles. I have yet to find a cheat to make it occur often unless it is under the commodity. I've only seen cheats mostly for skeleton types (Blessing and serviceable - keeps them skeleton forever), spawn able collectibles, deaths and skills. Unless others have found it I only know the lot traits and objects that spawn insects and bats more often.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    BMSO wrote: »
    Ermac910 wrote: »

It usually happens more often if your sims are near temples or the temple obstacles. I have yet to find a cheat to make it occur often unless it is under the commodity. I've only seen cheats mostly for skeleton types (Blessing and serviceable - keeps them skeleton forever), spawn able collectibles, deaths and skills. Unless others have found it I only know the lot traits and objects that spawn insects and bats more often.
    I only know the cheats for maxing out the Archaeology skill and Selvadoradian Culture skill. So what cheats are you talking about?