Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Much Ado About Fangs [COMPLETE 2/24]

Comments

• InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @LadyLobster: more simple, like the Trash x Garbage gay cat honeymoon.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Lies.
    It's the dog thing, just admit.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Lies.
    It's the dog thing, just admit.

Bas as a big hairy Newfoundland PLEASE.

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Aaand journey on! :joy:

Chapter 70: Dr. Puck did come to Rhys during their sessions, right? “Why should a famous actress have to come to me when I can come to you?” is totally something Rhys would have made his personal therapist say :# And now he's of course behaving the same around Gal, not considering that therapy might have been a bit different for her.
    Rhys is becoming more and more likeable during their talk. Like, really. He cares a lot more than is obvious, and for the whole family. Heart for caring Rhys: <3
    And oh goodness, he didn't ask Gal of all people how to behave toward O? :joy: At the end, one sigh for Gal making Isla happy: 1- 2- 3- !

Chapter 71: Vampires (and O) have a rather non-existing feeling of what would seem creepy to humans. Or else Dru wouldn't have suggested the "corpse on the couch". Imagine all that odor after a while. Ugh! :s
    There are so many happy people in this chapter! :o

Chapter 72: It must be so terrible for Leo to lose control over himself with Daze's bloody finger right before his eyes (nose). He's always so controlled but Daze always manages to unbalance him :D And I didn't even know he had any clothes apart from that uniform, either. I mean, is there no such thing as butler pajamas?

Chapter 73: :dizzy: Please, don't let Dru near me (or Sunflower) while I'm sleeping. I have no craving to be awakened by her rough methods!
    *Bas imagining being woken that way* *Bas thinking of how to throw Dru and her super-vampire-hearing out of his room*
    I want to be Fozzy! In Byron's arms! :weary: Eating from that neat trash can feeding dish. Why can't I be a raccoon? *cries*
    Byron is like nothing else. You only have to care for him not breaking things, but he will never break himself :joy: If you get him to wear a decent enough amount of sun protection in case he stumbles, falls through a closed window, hits the ground outside and doesn't find the way in any more. Or so.
    Aaah she's going inside! And there it starts! :scream:

Chapter 74: That isn't the real Darius okay! Darius would never call Penny's sweet daughter a fool! That... thing behaves like a fae but Darius never did (well, apart from abducting a child).
    Oh. He wasn't. And more happy people. Yey!

Chapter 76: No idea whether to laugh or cry. Batty's sight on things is so hilarious but O's grieving breaks my heart :/

Eeeks, caught up! Thank you for that entertaining evening! :smiley:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @MrsRacooney Wow, thank you so much for all your thoughts! <3<3 That's so many chapters. :open_mouth: Not sure if you got to chapters 77 and 78 too (I keep dropping more while you're still catching up :s ) but at least you didn't miss any more raccoons. ;)

Dr. Puck never came to Rhys, but he totally would've liked that. So it was probably part wish fulfillment and part preventing Gal from showing up at the real Dr. Puck's office. ;) He does want to be close to his whole family though, even if he goes about it in a questionable way... I'm so glad you like him more now. <3

Don't we all want decorative corpses on our couches, or is that just on Halloween? ;) LOL, Leopold doesn't change out of that butler uniform unless he has to, but now I'm thinking about butler pajamas. He actually just wears a t-shirt and sweatpants to bed, if you'd believe it!

Sorry you can't be a raccoon--Byron would gladly take you in though. <3<3
    uduVcAP.png
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    @LadyLobster Finally able to continue my binge-reading of Fangs for the Memories. Loving every minute of it! Your ability to give each character such a unique voice...the humor, wit, and charm you weave throughout...just incredible! And that photo-shopped picture of Lysander was pure gold! I've never read any simlit like yours, and I've been reading simlit since TS2. Fantastic!!!!
    @SAEldarin Eeee, that's so sweet of you to say, thank you! <3<3<3 Seriously, that makes me so happy. I know Fangs is a bit of an oddball (or a lot of an oddball), so I'm so glad that it resonates with you. I hope you continue to enjoy it, and thank you again for commenting! <3
    uduVcAP.png
    @MrsRacooney Wow, thank you so much for all your thoughts! <3<3 That's so many chapters. :open_mouth: Not sure if you got to chapters 77 and 78 too (I keep dropping more while you're still catching up :s ) but at least you didn't miss any more raccoons. ;)

Dr. Puck never came to Rhys, but he totally would've liked that. So it was probably part wish fulfillment and part preventing Gal from showing up at the real Dr. Puck's office. ;) He does want to be close to his whole family though, even if he goes about it in a questionable way... I'm so glad you like him more now. <3

Don't we all want decorative corpses on our couches, or is that just on Halloween? ;) LOL, Leopold doesn't change out of that butler uniform unless he has to, but now I'm thinking about butler pajamas. He actually just wears a t-shirt and sweatpants to bed, if you'd believe it!

Sorry you can't be a raccoon--Byron would gladly take you in though. <3<3

I actually have read those two chapters, too but forgot to comment believe it or not :joy: But it wasn't too surprising to see Biance with Graham anyway - just thought she might wait a bit longer, but on the other hand as hard as that sounds, she's seen men die for a few hundred years at that point and it is very understandable that she doesn't grieve the same way Benny does. When he's her age, he will understand that as well ;)
    When Leo showed up at Daze's doorstep I was truly surprised he actually owns a t-shirt :joy: And not even in black!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @MrsRacooney Well, you read like 800 chapters in a day, so it's understandable! <3 And I don't think anyone is surprised to see Graham and Bianca together...except for Benny, if he finds out. :scream: You're right that after centuries of existence, she's much more familiar with death than her son.

It's funny, originally I was going to have Leo sleep in a giant, old-fashioned onesie but the texture wasn't very good so a t-shirt and sweatpants it is. LOL
    uduVcAP.png
    I bet Graham would still look hot in that poorly textured onesie.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    @WagonFruit Apparently I deleted the bad-textured onesie but I'm pretty sure I downloaded this old-fashioned, uh...I want to say bathing suit?...for Leo at some point.

iLJDjhX.png

(I love this pose by Cement so much. <3)
    uduVcAP.png
    It's better when he's clothed alright :+1:

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Is this how he’s going to finally seduce Bianca?
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    :joy::joy::joy:
    OMG.
    That pose...I can't get over it...why is his leg in the air? IDEK but it's WONDERFUL :D
    ROFL.
    One can only hope; she is a woman of impeccable taste, after all.
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    I totally should've made him wear a speedo in honor of Cement, who loves speedos, and Trip, who would rather never see Graham in one.

Also who's to say he hasn't seduced Bianca already...? (Except for Graham himself~)

Cement can't remember why she made the pose to begin with so alas, the question as to why his leg is in the air will never be answered.
    uduVcAP.png
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Aww, Finn.
    Nice to see what made him end up at Benny's doorstep. But yeah, he's a bit lonely. But so is Benny in his grief. Hope they can help each other. :smile:

Not sure what to find of Graham and Bianca, though I guess they have matured after their lives the last decades. At least they're still in a quite safe zone yet, so soon after the funeral. And, well if it happens naturally, there is not much to do about it.

Ha, this wouldn't have happened with the 'old' Bianca and Graham from FftM. :wink: With Lysander around, Graham had to keep his distance (for as much as he could do), but since he was a (close) friend of the family, they got to know each other in a safe setting.
    Besides that, Finn is also someone who can keep Graham in check a bit (or at least confront him on things). He probably knows Graham the best.
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
    edited April 2018
    @Sassie Finn tends to hold back, so he definitely needed that push from a very pushy lady. ;) Ophelia's good for that too in a pinch.

Funny what a relatively small amount of time can do for centuries-old vampires. You're right that this never would've happened if they were the same as in gen 1--Bianca probably wouldn't have even invited him to Lysander's funeral. :'( But once Lysander married Bianca, he was able to view Graham as a friend instead of a threat.

Finn does know his dad the best. <3<3 And he's a little like the angel on Graham's shoulder...
    uduVcAP.png
    Rhys plays the host...

aSZxAYg.png
    uduVcAP.png
    That must be some pretty epic hair gel Rhys has!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Aw, seriously Rhys is becoming sweeter with each chapter. He could have easily used the situation to his advantage but he stayed a gentleman, at least on the outside. He's really serious with Ophelia! And good she finally got that real pain is nothing alike writing a tragic story. It was so cute, too how she sought Rhys' closeness in her loneliness. <3 for both of them!
    Oh and Rhys also seems to have a good feeling for bad vibes coming from a certain dog :joy:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @WagonFruit The epic-est. (Gonna run this into the ground.)

@MrsRacooney <3<3 Rhys worries a lot about being much worse than he actually is. And Ophelia is like no one else he's ever met (probably because she's so strange, LOL) and he really likes a lot of things about her--things that even Finn took for granted. Maybe she senses his feelings to a certain degree...

LOL, Batty and his bad vibes... >:)
    uduVcAP.png
    Aw, seriously Rhys is becoming sweeter with each chapter. He could have easily used the situation to his advantage but he stayed a gentleman, at least on the outside.

His dad might have seduced Bianca but Rhys is the one who knows how to at least act like a gentleman for it (getting second-best Ophelia is okay I guess)

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Sorry, Humpy. All you get to do is watch.

O is Rhys' weirdling now! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @InfraGreen Wow, for once you agree with Graham on something.

@pammiechick ROFL. I like the word "weirdling"--it suits her. ;)
    uduVcAP.png