Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The People of the Light Tribe - A Sims 4 Tribe Based Story (Ending | 09/12/2019)

Comments

• MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Mel is gorgeous, but Xander looks a bit... strict and old :scream:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

True... I personally prefer Xander without the cc, but I love Mel! <3<3
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited March 2018

Haha, so true. Xand should stick to his little vanilla face (minus eyelash removal mod...) I also think Melete could pull of CC skin etc if she needed to..

True... I personally prefer Xander without the cc, but I love Mel! <3<3

I love Mel too!! <3<3
    Chapter 7 & Chapter 8 (2 parts of one chapter as it was long...)
    Wh54aywl.png
    Also, just added a chapter Index for you to navigate easier! :)
    Updating earlier so I'm not distracted from my plans tomorrow. :)
    Chapter 9
    qIyYygXl.png
    Just a thought for today:
    If Thycon had lived in modern times then he wouldn't have died when he did. Part of the reason he died was terrible medical advice in his period of life. If you know anything about Greek to Medieval medicine then you know what I mean...
    I have Xand again with CC (got some new Maxis Match skins...) and Atlas and Melete
    TS80Vaol.png
    DwBHKDJl.png
    TSIcBsfl.png
    Ahhhh Melete and Xander make a pretty couple!!!
    Ahhhh Melete and Xander make a pretty couple!!!

They do!!
    edited March 2018
    Xander looks better this time than worth the last cc
    *likes Atlas*
    *thinks Melete has too much hair now for her small face*
    Out of curiosity, which skins did you use on them?
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    *likes Atlas*

I believe it was this one.
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    *likes Atlas*

I believe it was this one.

Thank you! And lol, I just realized that one is waiting on some folder, too but it never is in the actual game :D
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    edited March 2018
    So, this chapter took four or five hours as I used no EA animations in this one. (Never done that before!)
    Chapter 10
    zfoAZDhl.png
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
    edited April 2018
    So, starting after this weekend, we're back to every 2 weeks. But, I won't be able to reply to comments. I'm scheduling chapters while I'm away and will set chapters to be released on my tumblr.
    Update on well, updates. I'm going to stick this one on hiatus as the last chapter and the one I'll post a link to in a minute, have been awesome but they took a long time to screenshot and get ready. Almost a full day (and night) in total and I don't have time to replicate that for 5 chapters. Sorry, but for now...enjoy the chapter.

Chapter 11
    Z0slNsOl.png
    No worries @Bugsie2016 and yayy! :smiley: I'll read it in a min. XD
    Amnytas
    SU3OuV3l.png
    Commenting here for once :D because why not.
    That chapter was great, too just like last one. It was interesting to learn more about Castor and where he comes from (still squealing because of baby Amnytas and toddler Castor). His home tribe does seem like a good one, and that garden is so peaceful :love: good work on those builds!
    And poor Castor mourning for his father :'(
    Mel is quite an exceptional queen. That a ruler is close to their slaves may happen at times but letting them call her by name is... Far more progressive than that time :open_mouth:
    One word at the end, it's amazing to see your writing has improved from BL gen 1 until now and how different the atmosphere of the two stories is!

typed on phone, you're free to keep any spelling and grammar mistakes
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Commenting here for once :D because why not.
    That chapter was great, too just like last one. It was interesting to learn more about Castor and where he comes from (still squealing because of baby Amnytas and toddler Castor). His home tribe does seem like a good one, and that garden is so peaceful :love: good work on those builds!
    And poor Castor mourning for his father :'(
    Mel is quite an exceptional queen. That a ruler is close to their slaves may happen at times but letting them call her by name is... Far more progressive than that time :open_mouth:
    One word at the end, it's amazing to see your writing has improved from BL gen 1 until now and how different the atmosphere of the two stories is!

typed on phone, you're free to keep any spelling and grammar mistakes

Thanks! Baby Amnytas was the most work to sort out. (Had to install no crib mod and remove my baby skin override. Both done separately.)
    I know, poor Castor. He dealt with it though, like people do. I can tell you that for a while it felt strange. (Basing this off of my current emotions which are kinda similar. * )

She is for the time period she is in but has Melete ever been a sterotypical ruler? I don't think she has to be honest.

Aww, thanks. Definitely my imagination getting more ideas and getting to know my characters as people rather than as sims. I feel sims lives are kinda limited which is why I made them human. I can explore things not in the game. I don't think you'd really find an amazon sim from EA :lol:
    * I found out while finishing off screenshots for Castor mourning his dad, that my Grandma had died. I felt kinda weird and still do because it didn't directly impact me (I hadn't seen her for a while) but the shock was tough to get through. It's why you got this chapter Friday instead of today. I needed something happy to make me feel better and sharing simlit makes me happy.
    Expanding on my culture page (I feel like some writing). So, anyone got any questions they want answering? Tagging: @simscognito @Acarb90 & @MrsRacooney (not sure if there's anyone else caught up)
    Added two pages on tribes to my PTLT site. Interesting info in there. :) Just click on 'Culture' and they're on there. (I recommend clicking 'Tribes' first for the cool banners)
    Here's another chapter 'cause I can't help myself...
    Chapter 12
    tumblr_inline_p775getp2W1v2lczu_540.png
    edited April 2018
    **No chapter tomorrow, or next week.**

This week is because I'm just wanting to have a relaxed weekend (without 10+ hours of work on a chapter that's literally two minutes of reading. Next week is because we're getting a new puppy (well, I'm getting a new puppy and will be distracted with puppy cuddles!!)
    So, apologise for not updating for a month now. I'm on 100% writing hiatus now. I really don't have time. I will be back after the 16th June. I miss this story and have been planning this in my head for the past month, including future scenes. Excited to hopefully be able to steam ahead after I'm back (get a long break as a reward...) :)