Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Not Working Since Install?

2...Next

Comments

• BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    Hey, I'm sorry if this is very late, but I have downloaded the MC Command Center(the upgraded website and file)and it does not show up in the game. What should I do?

Have a look at this "how to install MCCC" video tutorial on YT and check for any mismatch in your game:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDIqA2XFYdE&feature=youtu.be

You might also check the MCCC troubleshooting section. The flow chart is a pretty good help for eliminating issues:
    https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/help/troubleshooting

If you have questions, come over to our MCCC help thread here in the forum:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/913483/mc-command-center-local-help-chat-thread#latest
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • Klippi1Klippi1 Posts: 8 New Member
    I have the MCCC mod in the mods folder without zipped and I have look to see and there was no new version. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it but no use!! I just got the mod yesterday and worked perfectly but I woke up the next day and then there was no sign of it being installed when it was in my mods folder. What do I do!
  • Klippi1Klippi1 Posts: 8 New Member
    > @Klippi1 said:
    > I have the MCCC mod in the mods folder without zipped and I have look to see and there was no new version. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it but no use!! I just got the mod yesterday and worked perfectly but I woke up the next day and then there was no sign of it being installed when it was in my mods folder. What do I do!

Oh well ofcorde after I say something it works!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Klippi1 wrote: »
    > @Klippi1 said:
    > I have the MCCC mod in the mods folder without zipped and I have look to see and there was no new version. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it but no use!! I just got the mod yesterday and worked perfectly but I woke up the next day and then there was no sign of it being installed when it was in my mods folder. What do I do!

Oh well ofcorde after I say something it works!

Hello
    It is great that it is working now :)
    This link thread provides help for the MC Command Center Mod. If you have other questions about the settings, you can post about it there, and there are helpful simmers there that will help you.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/913483/mc-command-center-local-help-chat-thread

• sims4islifeesims4islifee Posts: 1 New Member
    Im not sure if this is old but, my MCCC isnt working. I have the latest version (6.0.0 i think) and the last time that it worked for me was the 4.5.5 (i think) or somewhere around there. It has been a couple months i think and it still doesnt work. please help? i really want my sims to have relationships, have twins, triplets, or just 1 baby. i could go on the gallery for a pregnant sim but the father of the children is not the father i want it to be!! I have tried to hard, but now, i have completely given up!! :neutral:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    edited December 2018
    Im not sure if this is old but, my MCCC isnt working. I have the latest version (6.0.0 i think) and the last time that it worked for me was the 4.5.5 (i think) or somewhere around there. It has been a couple months i think and it still doesnt work. please help? i really want my sims to have relationships, have twins, triplets, or just 1 baby. i could go on the gallery for a pregnant sim but the father of the children is not the father i want it to be!! I have tried to hard, but now, i have completely given up!! :neutral:

Hello @sims4islifee
    I am sorry that you are having issues with the MCCC mod.
    Try going to Games Library in Origin, right click the Sims 4 picture, and click the option to check to see if your game is uptodate. MCCC doesn’t work with games that aren’t fully updated.

If you still have issues, these links may help
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/troubleshooting
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/help/installation
  • On_Si_LamOn_Si_Lam Posts: 3 New Member
    Mine isn't working either. I just installed the mod and immediately after the game required an update (April 19). After updating, I logged into the game and clicked on a Sim but the option for MCC does not show up. I enabled cheats, I tried regular clicking and shift click. I tried the same on the computer but nothing. Upon start up, it shows that the MCC mod has been installed, but it doesn't do anything. I need to get this Sim to stop insulting his spouse and this is the only solution I've found but it's not working!
  • BaincaBainca Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi I have just downloaded mods for the first time on my mac and they show up on my list and I have made sure that script mods are on however they are still not working. Could I get some advice one how to get them to work?
  • omlityomlity Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, I'm having an issue with the MC mod, once I install it and at it to my folder (unzipped and original taken out) I can't get on The Sims 4. I can get on origin but when I click on the sims it just won't load.
    :(
  • omlityomlity Posts: 2 New Member
    > @On_Si_Lam said:
    > Mine isn't working either. I just installed the mod and immediately after the game required an update (April 19). After updating, I logged into the game and clicked on a Sim but the option for MCC does not show up. I enabled cheats, I tried regular clicking and shift click. I tried the same on the computer but nothing. Upon start up, it shows that the MCC mod has been installed, but it doesn't do anything. I need to get this Sim to stop insulting his spouse and this is the only solution I've found but it's not working!

You have to update your MC mod too, for every new update I believe there's a later version for MC.