Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If I delete all lots in Forgotten Hollow??

I am trying to create a save file with a completely blank world, to facilitate a challenge I am starting. My question is, if I delete all lots in Forgotten Hollow am I going to be deleting the only vampires who can turn me later on? (there is a part of the challenge that uses them, but not til much later in the challenge), and the same for Selvatoredo or whatever the name is lol, am I going to be deleting anything in the game that will affect gameplay or cut gameplay in anyway?
2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1

Comments

• gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    You can either keep them on their empty lots or put them as not in world to preserve them. Make sure they're in the favorited section so they don't get culled.
  • Dglbr1969Dglbr1969 Posts: 854 Member
    Oh thank you! I didn't know how that worked, I must look into that :)
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    You could also save them to your library and then put then back in the game later when you need them.
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    The game will also likely spawn new townie vampires at some point, its random which powers they get so there is a chance you can be turned from them, you might have to wait a while though.
    gummybear0724's suggestion is probably the easiest though in the long run since they will always just be in the game. :)
    Thanks so much everyone, I have not deleted them, although they are immortal right?
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • ShadowmarkedShadowmarked Posts: 1,054 Member
    Dglbr1969 wrote: »
    Thanks so much everyone, I have not deleted them, although they are immortal right?

Yes they are immortal :)
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Dglbr1969 wrote: »
    I am trying to create a save file with a completely blank world, to facilitate a challenge I am starting. My question is, if I delete all lots in Forgotten Hollow am I going to be deleting the only vampires who can turn me later on? (there is a part of the challenge that uses them, but not til much later in the challenge), and the same for Selvatoredo or whatever the name is lol, am I going to be deleting anything in the game that will affect gameplay or cut gameplay in anyway?

If you also have a vampire sim as a Grand Master they sometimes replace Vlad as the vampire tutor.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

Ahh Okey. Yeah I get you, but that won't happen in this challenge for a while yet, but thanks for the info, good to know !! @BMSO :smiley:
    2zin9xt.jpg?raw=1
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    @Dglbr1969 Not a problem. I figured that out because the Grand Master I have in my game is Dracula and he tends to override as Mentor.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    The game will spawn new vampires anyway, so you've got nothing to worry about! However, you can always add the ones you want from the Gallery.