Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

YouTube Channel Names?

SkyzzahSkyzzah Posts: 131 Member
edited March 2018 in Off Topic Chat
Hi, I'm looking to make a YouTube channel! (Primarily for the Sims) I have a few name ideas, but aren't sure if I like or hate some of them, or which one sounds most interesting.
Here are the ones I have so far:
  • Goldsie
  • Hurricanesie
  • peachy
  • peachie (as in peachy, just spelled differently)

For the following, choose an ending (peach, peachy, or peachie)
  • perfect peach/y/ie
  • purple peach/y/ie
  • perfectly peach/y/ie
  • peach/y/ie sims
  • evza (check the pronunciation of my first name down below, and add a z in it)
Please feel free to leave me your top 1-2 favorites!
Some info that could help for some new name suggestions: My first name is Eva, pronounced with an "E" as in "Egg", NOT as in MyLifeAsEva or Eva (Eeva) from Wall-e. My last name has "Gold" in it. I plan to create primarily sims content.

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks, - Eva :blush:
41741928340_6225bb36b5_c.jpg
✨ Click on the picture above to check out my channel for CAS videos! ✨
Post edited by Skyzzah on

Comments

• yamchabiiyamchabii Posts: 10 New Member
    I think you'll want a name that wont get clouded in other search results (like peachy or peachie) I think something unique to you would work best, like Hurricanesie :)
  • FrooskFroosk Posts: 3 New Member
    > @yamchabii said:
    > I think you'll want a name that wont get clouded in other search results (like peachy or peachie) I think something unique to you would work best, like Hurricanesie :)

I disagree with you, yamchabii. It's not a bad idea but if you have something in your name that is related to more popular YouTubers' names it may show up. But back to the main question, PeachieSims (PastelSims) seems like a good channel name, It shows that your channel will have simming content and it may show up on the recommended section on PastelSims videos! Though, It's just an idea, I'm not 100% sure it will work ;-;
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    My favourite from the list was probably Evza, it feels quite originality, but also has the feeling of similarity at the same time.

What sort of style or theme do you want your youtube channel to have? That may also help when deciding upon a user name. With Evza I get the vibe of a serious gaming channel, (like TheSimSupply / Flabaliki), but if you're going for a more light-hearted "vloggish cross gaming channel" (like Deligracy) feel, perhaps something along the lines of 'Peach/y/ie' may be more appropriate
  • SkyzzahSkyzzah Posts: 131 Member
    edited March 2018
    Froosk wrote: »
    > @yamchabii said:
    > I think you'll want a name that wont get clouded in other search results (like peachy or peachie) I think something unique to you would work best, like Hurricanesie :)

I disagree with you, yamchabii. It's not a bad idea but if you have something in your name that is related to more popular YouTubers' names it may show up. But back to the main question, PeachieSims (PastelSims) seems like a good channel name, It shows that your channel will have simming content and it may show up on the recommended section on PastelSims videos! Though, It's just an idea, I'm not 100% sure it will work ;-;

Thank for the feedback, definitely sparked my attention when I noticed you referenced Tabitha haha :p
    It's probably a good idea for when I'm starting to have what my content is about in my name, so others will see the name and realize that I would make Sims videos.
    My favourite from the list was probably Evza, it feels quite originality, but also has the feeling of similarity at the same time.

What sort of style or theme do you want your youtube channel to have? That may also help when deciding upon a user name. With Evza I get the vibe of a serious gaming channel, (like TheSimSupply / Flabaliki), but if you're going for a more light-hearted "vloggish cross gaming channel" (like Deligracy) feel, perhaps something along the lines of 'Peach/y/ie' may be more appropriate

Thanks for your perspective, definitely gave me some insight to what others think. It would most likely be a strictly Sims gaming channel, I'd like to keep my irl world separate, as I'd like to have the chance that if someone I know irl comes across my channel they wouldn't recognize me.
  • kismetkismet Posts: 61 Member
    Evza is unique. Do that one. I'm planning to start some gameplay on my channel too :) Wishing you tons of luck and keep us updated.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Rhyming, alliteration, and puns are great ways for your name to be more memorable. Plus there are already YouTubers named Peachie. What about something like Perfectly Peachie?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    kismet wrote: »
    Evza is unique. Do that one. I'm planning to start some gameplay on my channel too :) Wishing you tons of luck and keep us updated.

Thanks, same to you :)
  • NovaBelladonnaNovaBelladonna Posts: 58 Member
    I'd go for Evza because it matches your account on here and you must've chosen it for a reason, right? Plus it's pretty unique and I'd be more likely to assume what your channel's about and probably your gender if you were called Peachie. I mean there's nothing wrong with being a woman playing Sims a certain way obviously (I'm a woman and I enjoy dressing my sims up and seeing how their babies turn out lol), but Evza keeps you guessing a little bit longer so people may be more likely to click out of curiousity?? I dunno, maybe that's a silly jump of a conclusion. I've literally just started my channel and I'm not sure it's the best name anyway... plus I can't start working on it properly until I finish my v intense degree course.

Good luck! i just uploaded my first video (views and feedback would be appreciated - shameless plug, sorry! I can't post links but if you search Evie Bread 100 baby challenge you'll see it), if I see an Evza on youtube I'll have a look in return!! :) )
    For a let's play about a vampire who wants to take over the world, check out my YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmFyY60q4J0PJNKCePjVG8g
  • Blade334Blade334 Posts: 48 Member
    Hi there everyone I am also wanting to make a YouTube channel I have been struggling with a name I did come up with MuseSim you know Muse=something that gives you inspiration and sim well cause it’s sims but I can’t use the word sims but anyways I am just seeing if you beautiful souls could give me feedback of if you have suggestions would love to hear it
  • aubrey12abbeyaubrey12abbey Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I'm looking to make a YouTube channel! (Primarily for the Sims) but i cant think of a name for my channel anyone got any ideas?