Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Relationship help needed!

So I've just got started on my sims mobile game, and my two housemates got going on a friendly story together (BFFs) because I didn't know any better. Now, do I have to complete the story or can I change stories and get them married (and if so, how)?

Comments

• ZeoXZeoX Posts: 43 Member
    only flirt/romance relationship can marry (after propose event) from the 3 options when you 1st chat with any sims.
    2sim = 1 story

if its an oppsy wrong i need delete
    = either restart game fresh if you dont mind lose everything you have now
    = cash and open 3rd slot (just need +1 since 3sim = 3story)
    = just play that sim till they retire ( just keep play get traits jobs hobbies, option will be there later on. days after)

i recommend just play since getting a story complete will give you special outfits for your wardrobe
    and a retired sim will drop you heirloom

likey me if you feel this = helpful thx
  • MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,790 Member
    I noticed there is an option under 'flirty' conversations to propose, so I still might be able to get them married.
  • FluffyBlondeFluffyBlonde Posts: 3 New Member
    Do you have to have a playable slot available for them to get married?
  • Tiffany562411Tiffany562411 Posts: 278 Member
    Do you have to have a playable slot available for them to get married?

No
  • WhiteStoneWhiteStone Posts: 20 New Member
    Hello. Are all sims in-game playable? Or are some NPCs? I'm wondering because I'm considering making one of my sims to get married, and I don't know if I just need to randomly pick whichever sim I find suitable for them.
    WhiteStone wrote: »
    Hello. Are all sims in-game playable? Or are some NPCs? I'm wondering because I'm considering making one of my sims to get married, and I don't know if I just need to randomly pick whichever sim I find suitable for them.

I think your better off creating a partner for your sim to marry. That's what I did
  • WhiteStoneWhiteStone Posts: 20 New Member
    @Tiffany562411 can you recommend someone? lol Yeah I'm trying to find another player. Posted my code in another thread. let's see if someone adds/accepts me. :) Thanks for the info.
  • Sunkissed1Sunkissed1 Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="WhiteStone;c-16394466"]@Tiffany562411 can you recommend someone? lol Yeah I'm trying to find another player. Posted my code in another thread. let's see if someone adds/accepts me. :) Thanks for the info.[/quote]

I'm searching for a Sims to get married to. My Sims name is Kim and other is Zee sun-kissed
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    Don't worry, I did the same thing. When I unlocked the marriage, I clicked on the sim (BFF), scrolled down until More Options showed up, clicked on it and chose Flirty and from there Propose. The Propose event unlocks when sim's relationship level reaches to level 4 no matter what story did you choose.
    Did that, then got my sims married, and when I unlocked babies, they had a girl.
    Story you choose won't stop you from getting them married at all.
  • journey_lily5journey_lily5 Posts: 6 New Member
    [quote="WhiteStone;c-16394321"]Hello. Are all sims in-game playable? Or are some NPCs? I'm wondering because I'm considering making one of my sims to get married, and I don't know if I just need to randomly pick whichever sim I find suitable for them.[/quote]
    If you just pick a random sim off the street then you can't control them unless you have an empty player slot I believe.
    edited April 2018
    Sunkissed1 wrote: »
    @Tiffany562411 can you recommend someone? lol Yeah I'm trying to find another player. Posted my code in another thread. let's see if someone adds/accepts me. :) Thanks for the info.

I'm searching for a Sims to get married to. My Sims name is Kim and other is Zee sun-kissed
    Maybe
    Post edited by Tiffany562411 on

Maybe
  • Themummyof4Themummyof4 Posts: 53 Member
    I have quite a few Sims waiting, I can make one playable, then host a party? You can then marry that Sim, at level 8 ask them to move in?
    My code is QLCHUHX , I have quite a few girls and one guy waiting, so let me know!!
  • nicedude_bnicedude_b Posts: 1 New Member
    This game is cool but I got a question here. How can I get to level 3 in relationship with the Sims? And where can I see the relationship level?
  • BlueWizardRobBlueWizardRob Posts: 102 Member
    [quote="nicedude_b;c-16440517"]This game is cool but I got a question here. How can I get to level 3 in relationship with the Sims? And where can I see the relationship level?[/quote]
    Click on the sim information icon (the little blue icon on the bottom left, just above the car icon). On the new screen click the relationship info button (the solid blue bubble like one, second from the left across the top). That will show all of your relationships. Each one will have a little bar. The number on the bar is the relationship level.

You advance the relationship level by continuing to do activities with that friend