Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Trailer Parks ?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    TentacrocaclesTentacrocacles Posts: 449 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    Actually this reminds me of something, I think it was a dream? But I'm also not certain. It may have been something I actually saw.

But it was like some kind of either a EP, SP or GP for the sims where you could live in a mobile home that would actually travel from place to place.

Can someone please tell me if this was some kind of fever dream? (because if it was then someone needs to use it for a pack because it looked super cool)

I suggested a pack like that a while back
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/932071/on-the-road-vacation-pack#latest

I also asked for mobile homes awhile back, but redid it again, :)

I think I may have read that thread and then had a dream about it!

A link to my most recent build in the gallery

tumblr_inline_okebxv2e9a1shjovd_1280.png
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    Actually this reminds me of something, I think it was a dream? But I'm also not certain. It may have been something I actually saw.

But it was like some kind of either a EP, SP or GP for the sims where you could live in a mobile home that would actually travel from place to place.

Can someone please tell me if this was some kind of fever dream? (because if it was then someone needs to use it for a pack because it looked super cool)

I suggested a pack like that a while back
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/932071/on-the-road-vacation-pack#latest

I also asked for mobile homes awhile back, but redid it again, :)

I think I may have read that thread and then had a dream about it!

Awesome Sauce !! :)
  • Options
    Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    I love this idea! It would make for an awesome addition in a starter home pack. Even if we only had a couple lots that allowed you to choose your trailer like you do an apartment. They could range from teeny studio trailers to 4 bedroom double wides!
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I love this idea! It would make for an awesome addition in a starter home pack. Even if we only had a couple lots that allowed you to choose your trailer like you do an apartment. They could range from teeny studio trailers to 4 bedroom double wides!

Exactly, thank you, :)