Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Laundry buffs... what am I missing?

Yet another load of dry, warm and fragrant laundry and no buff to show for it. I'm not sure why I even bother.

Even when I get a buff, it only affects one out of my 7 Sims most of the time... what gives??

Comments

• LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    Not sure, my sims are constantly affected by laundry buffs.
  • Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    Anyone else? It's been buggy for me since I bought the pack but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else.
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    Are your sims changing their clothes? My sims always get the laundry buffs when they change clothes after putting away a load of laundry.
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • Francl27Francl27 Posts: 761 Member
    Are your sims changing their clothes? My sims always get the laundry buffs when they change clothes after putting away a load of laundry.

Haha I never actually noticed that. Thanks. I will keep an eye out. It would make sense, considering that most of my Sims never need to sleep or take shower, that they wouldn't change clothes as much...
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    If you add food (Grilled cheese) to wash tub and make the sims change their clothes, the dirty clothes makes them feel uncomfortable. xD
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Is it possible to do laundry and not get happy buffs?

I could see my sims using this perhaps if I could avoid having them too happy about it, it is so easy to stack up on happy things. If laundry will keep them in the green all the time then it isn't for me.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

I could see my sims using this perhaps if I could avoid having them too happy about it, it is so easy to stack up on happy things. If laundry will keep them in the green all the time then it isn't for me.

For a while I kept getting Sad buffs for Damp Laundry. :/
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited April 2018

For a while I kept getting Sad buffs for Damp Laundry. :/

I've seen a lot of fine buffs for used and uncomfortable for wearing dirty clothes. Occasionally the playful for warm laundry (If they have a washer and dryer).
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios