Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Supernatural??

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    fake wrote: »
    i think Come Vampire in The Sims 4 City Living

I've never heard of that kind of vampire before. Oh, wait... I have seen True Blood.
  • Options
    Heliel22Heliel22 Posts: 37 Member
    I'm making an Occult Spiritual Evocation Animation Pack and an Astral Projection Animation Pack i.imgur.com/GVg6kFA.png
  • Options
    Heliel22Heliel22 Posts: 37 Member
    Add the the http thingy to the url i.imgur.com/GVg6kFA.png link i can't post links
  • Options
    puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    I want all the occults from TS3 Supernatural with hunting career where you hunt ghosts, werewolves, witches, etc., not just ghosts like TS3. Maybe hunting could be a hobby/skill so you could still be a writer or something? And whoever posted about reapers, angels, and demons, yes yes YES!

But I'd rather not have occults all over the place. It would be good if you had a 10% chance of encountering one at any given time and certain things about your Sim or certain objects could raise that chance to about 15% or 20%.
    YES, YES and another YES! Where can I sign?
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif
  • Options
    kiarasimmer16kiarasimmer16 Posts: 2 New Member
    OMG IT WOULD BE SO GREAT!!! I miss the fairies and witches and omg the vampires :'(:'(
  • Options
    fakefake Posts: 613 Member
    why vampire in game this be banned vampire in game pack i want vampire in expansion pack instead or get City Living And Vampire game pack to together with then
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    why vampire in game pack Okey Then Can What in game pack i happy see vampire in the sims 4
    Post edited by fake on
  • Options
    meow_im_a_squidmeow_im_a_squid Posts: 4 New Member
    Something that I hated about the sims 3 supernatural expansion was the werewolves! When I think of a werewolf, I think of a human who turns into a normal wolf with a little more build. Sims 3 made ugly werewolves that I just didn't like. I would like to have them turn into normal wolves that can be customized to our liking. It was annoying how in the sims 3, vampires could only drink from friends, which isn't realistic. I would like my vampires to drink from strangers as well. I would also like to have a murder option for all sims (you can murder and your sims can get murdered as well.) Witches need more, like an altar and stuff. There should also be dragons, huge dragons that our sims can ride and build a relationship with like a pet. There should be a supernatural map and dragons should fly around the map. You can have a dragon nursery that allows sims to adopt baby dragons and raise them.
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Modders have found unused animations, code and icons in the game code, after the newest update, that just scream Vampire. (while the walking animation looks zombie-ish in my oppinion)
    That includes a dying animation similar to the fire death called "Death by Sunlight", a placeholder for a unnamed occult lifestate with two seperate perk trees, alternative formes similar to the alien disguise and a new set of teeth and either new skin- or eyecolors.

Speculation has it that this is linked to a Game Pack that may be announced early 2017. My guess is mid january to late february.
    But then again, there have been placeholders for two more age groups in the game for ages now...
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    I'm hoping for fairies and witches to make a comeback
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    i want new life state in this ep man-bat as human-bat hybrid hope
  • Options
    wait i want Gardening gnome NPC back to The Sims 4 Supernatural Gnomes_Sims4.jpg
    i want Gardening gnome be to life in the sims 4
  • Options
    TherainisniceTherainisnice Posts: 9 New Member
    if #EA actually reads these and i know they do or even #thesims team. Will there ever be more supernaturals added to the sims 4? I feel like with the vampire system, they could make witches/Sorcerers or werewolves really cool and a great addition to the franchise again. They already have a theme going with the series adding vampires, ghosts, witches, werewolves and zombies to each new sims game from 1-3. Please don't disappoint us now. The sims has always been my favorite game since the beginning. I was seven when i first played the sims. My favorite expansion was making magic. I'm 100% sure i am not alone on this matter. Plus its a money making idea